Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 12-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeincolour
Hi there!

I joined this forum for help with this issue I am stuck with.

I live in a somewhat dull, but convenient enough suburb in NW London. Not a rough area, middling wealthiness but it's so sad! I am stuck here for at least 6 months.

Can someone help explain why myself and many others feel sad in here? MANY people I have talked to feel a shadow cast when they go through the place/have been relieved to move away/actively avoid the place/even experience depressive symptoms and draining of positive energy and motivation whilst living here.

I am fighting the last set of symptoms a I am extremely sensitive to residual/emotional energies. When I leave this negativity lifts! As if walking out of a cloud.

What can I do to protect myself from the negative effects and enjoy my life without dragging my feet or becoming depressed while I'm stuck here!!!?

And why are some people immune to any effect at all?

help greatly appreciated. hope this is the right section to post!
many thanks

I have the same symptoms in this house I live in, in Canada, but what I am learning is a few things, one that it persists because of a living person in the house chronically repressing his depression if that makes sense. He often spoke of his illness, when he moved in, but does nothing for it. Within a short time everyone in the rest of the house is blue all the time, while his "illness" went away. Red Flag. I've noticed it in other houses too. Another place i was in, there was always a black cloud around the depressed tenants & for long time treated it as a ghost, until i noticed the same effect....one tenant NEVER sick, hungover, or the like, while various other tenants developed his issues. There is a connection here, as i started to do stuff to regain my energy this other housemate, either sleeps all day or has anger outbursts, until he gets 'feed'?

Its also possible its residue energy in a house, that attracts these kinds of people, that repeat a past event. But my experiences seem to show a more 'human' connection.

I also forgot to mention, the day i moved in here i knew not to cross the housemate, though had never met them. odd. And the first few weeks all i wanted to do was sleep & drink, after i moved in. very weird & out of character, and not the behaviour of anyone else in this house, nor previous tenants. And the house is young. Within a month or two, i knew it was the housemate, on some level, he was drinking nightly soon after i moved in. Then after my bout of bad "flu", and not up to par for months thereafter, he stopped drinking as often or in common areas, and me & others were sick all the time, depressed. I asked the neighbors too, and they said no history in this area of past house owners.

See my first post for more stuff on living in this house, with that person.