Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-01-2018, 03:12 AM
Master

Avoiding possession entities

It seems to me that new age, or being into the spiritual will attract entities. Sometimes even worse like demons. Like you're opening up the gates, even though you take precautions. How do you take precautions so you don't encounter these?
Could this be why like the Bible among other warn about doing what we're doing?
I know the exorcist in the Catholic Church among other says more people are becoming possessed or get entity problems with these practices.
Old 14-01-2018, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
It seems to me that new age, or being into the spiritual will attract entities. Sometimes even worse like demons. Like you're opening up the gates, even though you take precautions. How do you take precautions so you don't encounter these?
Could this be why like the Bible among other warn about doing what we're doing?
I know the exorcist in the Catholic Church among other says more people are becoming possessed or get entity problems with these practices.

The biggest precaution I took was to eliminate people who were devoutly religious. I find those people to be too rigid minded to accept what I've come to believe. I have family members who are very devout and they claim I'm going to hell, I'm possessed by demons, blah blah blah. I don't care, that is their belief. In my eyes I could probably say they are possessed by the demon of ignorance or hatred. People can convince themselves of a lot of crazy things.

they do their thing, i do mine. and I don't let their beliefs influence mine, I do what I want.

I love them and spend time with them when they come around, but we've both learned that we need to not discuss beliefs because it just comes down to us clashing. When we just focus on how much we love each other and how good it is to see each other things go very well.

If a family member can't put down their beliefs and just love a person as they are then they need to be removed from that persons life. It's as simple as that. Blood ties mean nothing when the person is abusive and borderline crazy. My own health and that of my family is more important than my distant relatives relationship to me.
Old 14-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie

Well, of course, the Catholic Church will make such declarations. It's always hated competition and relies on a particular marketing technique to preserve its brand leadership: Cast doubt on all competing products. It's a bit like some instant coffee manufacturer (for example) claiming "Our coffee doesn't give you stomach cancer." Or something....
Old 14-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Lorelyen

It’s perplexing at times, I know. So much of the dross out there excludes this issue of protection and precaution. These are things that the traditional ceremonial magician learns very early in their practices. Not so, most of the new age stuff.

If people arriving here are exemplary of the spiritual climate as a whole, a lot are depressive and mentally unstable. Many are floundering – they turn to spirituality for answers (which is good) but vulnerable as they are, are often sold dross. We live in the instant gratification age. They’re seduced by the chance of easy answers and instant results at minimal expense – not just money but work. When (for many possible reasons) the thing fails, they often look into themselves thinking they’re “in the wrong” or done something wrong. They might be right, they might not. Could be flaws in the “instructions” or simply a bad doctrine. Disappointment or depression follows.

There’s this fond if misguided belief that if you follow the light, cast it upon everything, then you’ll reach Utopia. That’s fine if you ARE a true worker of the light – but for that you will have eradicated most of your shadow side – not avoided it; shut it off… because if you do that, then things - entities and energies (sometimes the same thing) will seethe away in the background unknown to you and manifest in uncontrollable and unexpected ways. They are among the negative entities you speak of. They leave the back door open for other “demons”.

And…that snake-oil seller you bought from won’t help. She/he can’t because they don’t themselves believe in what they’ve sold you. (Not allowed to mention names but there are a couple of notorious and popular frauds out there.) How many times do you read something along the lines of “I’ve gone for this (idea), but (something or other) has gone wrong and I don’t know what to do.”

Great that there’s a forum like this so they can bring a problem here and others can suggest potential solutions.

There’s obvious good about the new age – it opens up avenues to the masses to let the individual flourish, to make themselves whole, to understand and become what they should be. Every woman and every man is a star. Two things are so often lacking: a warning that spirituality is a lifetime pursuit; that there is no instant answer. It’s a flow through to your last day here and beyond? Who knows?
And, of course, what to do if dark entities appear. (I mean, why should it? It’s trying to “sell” you something so it won’t dwell too much on its dark side, that's even assuming the peddler knows.)

Whatever people claim, the light and dark are there. Darkness will never be eliminated. Choose your Grail cup carefully.

Above all, learn how to deal with dark entities that sometimes appear. How usually depends on what you’re doing. I've mentioned ritual banishments here but I'll bet £1 to a pinch of salt that no eqnuirer has bothered to work them.

Old 14-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Badcopyinc

Encountering them is unavoidable if you seek to talk or see guides/angels or leave the physical body.

Better to know and believe they can't posses you than to fear being possessed. Fear is their power. They will only stay around if you think they have power over you or you fear them. Otherwise once their presence has no effect over you they will quickly leave. As you will no longer be a source of food.

Whether you have faith in source, god or yourself doesn't matter as long as you don't have faith in dark entities.
Fear and faith are the same just opposites and both equally powerful choose which one to empower in yourself.