Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Administrator
How wise you are...

It's a good thing that these connections we call soul mates and twin flames seen to exsit as there true purpose is often unknown to us unless we are open to the valuable lessons they teach us

What is it that you would experience within these connections that would inspire you to grow?
in all of the forms of love and energy that is in a constant balancing act between two individuals who agree they are connected the diversity of synchronity and the unanswered questions that from time to time instill stillness of mind and unending wonder in your heart.

What inspires I to continue to serve others is the fact more and more of your words just on this forum alone in each of your responses. They are filled with the hearts wisdom
Old 13-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Deactivated Account

heart - right back at you. I've started reading some of your posts, and how delightful, serene and beautiful you are, heart!

Namaste.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 13-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Administrator
Thank you, you are most welcome.

I am but a mere reflection of the tranquility and beauty that is to beheld within us all, as there is fire that burns deep within our hearts for all those who have an eye for the mysterious sights of the unknown and an inner ear to hear the voiceless sounds of silence within
Old 13-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Administrator
when you reach a certain level of awareness within these connections you find yourself..... waiting... for something or someone to happen, let it be known...

be patient with others and more importantly with yourself, there is a lot of unknowable and inconceivable letting go of "something" at this stage and spiritual progression seems to have come to a full stop,

its a stage, (for a better word to describe something beyond the minds scope to understand it), that involves "allowing" things to happen without your intervention or concern or judgement, letting go has and will always be an integral part of TFs and SM connections, it is even more so at this point as all of the energy you are dealing with is very suttle and hard to sence and the biggest culprit for loss of balancing of energy is frustration. born of anger and clinging to the attachment to results

if I sound like im babbling on about nothing here... smile... do not worry. your very soul understands it perfectly
Old 14-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Thank you, you are most welcome.

I am but a mere reflection of the tranquility and beauty that is to beheld within us all, as there is fire that burns deep within our hearts for all those who have an eye for the mysterious sights of the unknown and an inner ear to hear the voiceless sounds of silence within

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 14-05-2016, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
when you reach a certain level of awareness within these connections you find yourself..... waiting... for something or someone to happen, let it be known...

be patient with others and more importantly with yourself, there is a lot of unknowable and inconceivable letting go of "something" at this stage and spiritual progression seems to have come to a full stop,

its a stage, (for a better word to describe something beyond the minds scope to understand it), that involves "allowing" things to happen without your intervention or concern or judgement, letting go has and will always be an integral part of TFs and SM connections, it is even more so at this point as all of the energy you are dealing with is very suttle and hard to sence and the biggest culprit for loss of balancing of energy is frustration. born of anger and clinging to the attachment to results

if I sound like im babbling on about nothing here... smile... do not worry. your very soul understands it perfectly

Gratefully accepted...

Namaste _/\_

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom