Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
Thank u very much again:)

I m also wondering when we say the higherself, where is it coming from?

and I also know people same as from meetups,they r content and comfortable with that energy. there is a friend who connects with ancient goddess ,do tarot card , and also Quija board sometimes, and feel that is the top end of the spiritual path, wanting us all do the same.
so I read a lot about those things too, I m still reading and learning....

also, where is the energy of Tarot card from?

I also notised some people do a lot spiritual practices do a lot meditation but it seems their higherself still not linked with yet, a few others have little spiritual knowledge but it seems their crown chakra is open they r connected with higher wisdom. I don't know why.....
Old 15-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u very much again:)

I m also wondering when we say the higherself, where is it coming from?
Spirit guides. Some of which are better than others.

When we are in deep meditation, centered, with our soul energy slightly amplified by Spirit so that we can feel it clearly: that is our higher self.

When/if you hear your own voice in your head talking to you, as many have, that is not the higher self. That is one or more spirits using your voice telepathically in order to impart something, for whatever reason.

Quote:
and I also know people same as from meetups,they r content and comfortable with that energy. there is a friend who connects with ancient goddess ,do tarot card , and also Quija board sometimes, and feel that is the top end of the spiritual path, wanting us all do the same.
so I read a lot about those things too, I m still reading and learning....
I am a tarotist of many years and have also worked with the Ouija Board. Then I progressed into becoming a spiritual medium. Those cards and board are not inherently evil, as many espouse. They are just tools to open up psychically and to receive guidance from above.

One can become demonically influenced without the use of a spirit board or tarot cards, especially if one is not spiritually focused and/or if one has a mental illness or a severe illness. Rapists and murderers have often said that the cause behind their heinous crimes was the voices in their head. Those voices are inferior spirits. We all have that influence at times. It is in the ability to ultimately overcome those influences that demonstrate our character or lack thereof.

Quote:
also, where is the energy of Tarot card from?
Spirits.

Quote:
I also notised some people do a lot spiritual practices do a lot meditation but it seems their higherself still not linked with yet, a few others have little spiritual knowledge but it seems their crown chakra is open they r connected with higher wisdom. I don't know why.....
There was an Indian mystic named Paramahansa Yogananda. He wrote a well-known book called Autobiography of a Yogi. He said that he knew of a man who could manifest flowers - obviously a sorcerer who channeled a group entity - but that that was not indicative of spiritual attainment.

Quite true.

To have one's chakras open - to be psychically receptive - or to have one or more powerful Gifts of the Spirit, does not mean that one is highly evolved.
Old 16-01-2018, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
sometimes i feel we r always influenced by spirits no matter we r psychic or not....

I m currently like your other friends actually a bit enjoying working with spirits and guides, i feel one of the reasons, they r so much more intelligent and bright.....
and they r so helpful for the 3D life, for instance a friend lost his dog and key, then asked the Tarot and found them back.
when our planetary energy on saturn or jupiter, we can get different results for our life,too.

so, what inspires u to break this comfortable zone? or actually u feel this is not enough to your own journey, u actually need much more.....
Old 16-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
sometimes i feel we r always influenced by spirits no matter we r psychic or not....
The universal language of Spirit is telepathy. All psychic impressions are given through and consist of telepathy.

Contrary to the Freudian paradigm, all dreams are not constructs of the brain but channeled messages and/or commentaries that are usually presented symbolically from people on the Other Side. Most dreams are not helpful or spiritual because most on the Other Side are not aligned with The Light.

So you are quite correct in your appraisal. In general, people in the flesh are under the constant influence of spirits.

Quote:
I m currently like your other friends actually a bit enjoying working with spirits and guides, i feel one of the reasons, they r so much more intelligent and bright.....
Thanks.
Quote:
and they r so helpful for the 3D life, for instance a friend lost his dog and key, then asked the Tarot and found them back.
when our planetary energy on saturn or jupiter, we can get different results for our life,too.
Interesting. I find that the general characteristics of a sun sign to be accurate but not the day to day horoscopes in the newspaper.
Quote:
so, what inspires u to break this comfortable zone? or actually u feel this is not enough to your own journey, u actually need much more.....
I look upon this last archaic incarnation as a temporary venture to grow to a high level, learn more spiritual stability along the way, and teach others how to do the same.

I have many plans for after I transition: in The Light as an ascended master and of The Light in channeling my future Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) when I come back into physicality (i.e., being post-ascended). That is when I will have officially arrived, so to speak.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Experiencer
The ascended masters r taking care of earth from their side.
the living masters and evolved people r meditating and praying for the planet daily,
but the world is still full of misery,millions of disabled living on wheelchairs and get no help, innocent people walking in streets got gun shots suddenly.....etc....

r there two entity groups there, one is for blessing, another is for cursing the earth?

as we evolve more and more, i feel we r destined to care more , just like u r doing and helping others, i feel i desire to take the whole world on my shoulder too but i feel so vulnerable, cos no matter how hard i try, things often turn out in a surprise.....
is it wrong to care for more ?
or just let it go,
many say the universe will take care not we human, but why do we need to meditate and group meditate regulary?
the group meditation is powerful to move the planet energy/vibration....
Old 17-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi starnight1,

To answer your questions...

r there two entity groups there, one is for blessing, another is for cursing the earth?

There are fourth plane, yellow-energy group entities representative of every major religion and most minor ones. There is a group entity behind every Reiki/Seikem/Qigong energy healer. They compete with one another. There are Buddhist GE's, Muslim GE's, Christian GE's, Jewish GE's, Hindu GE's, and a respective GE that grants a Gift of Telekinesis to every sorcerer in existence - like Cyril Takayama, Yif, Dynamo, David Blaine, Shimshi, and Criss Angel.

The fourth plane is where most group entities reside. A smaller number of them are on fifth plane, as violet-energy collectives. The sorcerer Dynamo channels a fifth plane, violet-energy group entity.

Whenever a GE does something unethical with their energy, they weaken away from The Light. This happens all the time. Many GE's end completely on a daily basis from the unethical application of their collective energies. The non-living higher power on the Other Side, The Light of God, ensures that no one ever truly gets away with anything.

as we evolve more and more, i feel we r destined to care more , just like u r doing and helping others, i feel i desire to take the whole world on my shoulder too but i feel so vulnerable, cos no matter how hard i try, things often turn out in a surprise.....
is it wrong to care for more ?

Baby steps is the way. You start by using the Heart Chakra Radiance daily. Spend some time each day radiating compassion and allot time each day also to radiate gratitude for guidance and energy healing.

many say the universe will take care not we human, but why do we need to meditate and group meditate regulary?
the group meditation is powerful to move the planet energy/vibration....

When you get a large number of people together for focused meditation, as with those that have done this with Transcendental Meditation (TM), it has been shown that they can lower the crime rate in any given city. But the Universe at large will not offer us any assistance. It is just the format for our corporeal existence.

But to truly be of great service in and of The Light, we have to first evolve to a high level. So that when we leave our bodies and return to The Light, we can expand our consciousness within it to the point of becoming a Co-Creator, either as a lesser god or as a Space God. An ascended and stable lesser god could accomplish a great deal in improving upon the basic human condition.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
But i still feel sad.....
(complicated, i need to think and make a new thread for discussing my thoughts mixed with my emotion.)

I m doing the heart white light meditation now, i dont know it helps the world or not, but i feel it is helping myself.....
Old 18-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
But i still feel sad.....
(complicated, i need to think and make a new thread for discussing my thoughts mixed with my emotion.)

I m doing the heart white light meditation now, i dont know it helps the world or not, but i feel it is helping myself.....
Hi starnight1,

When you radiate purified love, you help others as well as yourself. Be sure to visualize drawing in energy with the intake of breath as you do this.

Feeling sad happens to all of us in the flesh at times. It is one of the conditions of corporeal existence.

However, on the Other Side and in the higher planes, with our expanded consciousness in The Light, we come to a state of grace. Consequently, there is much less sadness up there than there is down here. I've had discarnate saints impart this to me. There is also much less abuse from evil up there. That is why, like in Catholicism, being in the flesh has often been referred to as "the veil of tears."

None of us live in a vacuum. When we do our Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga we become a Beacon of Light to spirits, influencing them in a positive direction and, as one progresses, even inspiring them with our generated feelings of purified love, compassion, heroism (courage and compassion), purified sensuality, purified affection, etc.

Helping people physically, as I do as a professional caregiver, is important as well for spiritual growth. However, even with daily prayer and meditation, it isn't enough to become an ascended master after one returns to Spirit. You have to do the purified radiance and for a period of years. This isn't taught in traditional religions or in most metaphysical schools of thought...yet...but will be taught later on.

Case in point: Mother Teresa. She spent decades helping the poor and sick in Calcutta, India. But after she died her consciousness never expanded in The Light to the point of becoming an ascended master. How do we know that? Because if she were an ascended master she would be back in India: performing energy healings and serving the poor, as that was her focus. It would be absolutely undeniable.

An ascended master, even as a lesser god, has more chi/ki/prana - translating into more telekinetic ability - than any sorcerer or prophet, past or present.

So you see, it may seem trivial to use HCR daily and conscientiously. However, in reality, it is the exact opposite!

Using Heart Chakra Radiance daily makes one's life a spiritual event!

The Universe and The Light needs spiritual masters and Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga is how we get there.
Old 19-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Experiencer
why does the heart chakra radiance can help the others or the world, too?
" visualize drawing in energy with the intake of breath"----is it drawing in chi when inhale?

I m wondering the helpers will get a lot trauma too, there is a subforum for lightworkers here, some talk about the hurt and trauma happens to lightworkers. the lightworkers r easy to be attacked.

by the way i have been trying to use the white or other color to heal myself and friends, sometimes it works, sometimes it seems make it worse....i dont know why.

If mother Teresa hasnt ascended to master in heaven, who has ever ascended and back to help the earth?

I know on the other side will be no sadness, but here I m feeling sad partly because i m empath, when u see so many cruelty still going on and on daily , can u stay happy?
although i know its a dream....
i m also going to discuss it soon when i clear my thoughts more.

sometimes i feel mother Teresa or other similar people r actually the goddess let them doing their job, not by themselves....
but why goddess care for India, not other country , its a mystery....

Last edited by starnight1 : 19-01-2018 at 09:35 AM.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
why does the heart chakra radiance can help the others or the world, too?
For the present, because you positively impact spirits on a telepathic level.

For later on when you are ascended, from your advanced energy healing ability, your amplified spiritual presence which offers comfort and relief, and from other services lesser gods and greater will be doing on a regular basis.

Quote:
" visualize drawing in energy with the intake of breath"----is it drawing in chi when inhale?
Exactly.

Quote:
I m wondering the helpers will get a lot trauma too, there is a subforum for lightworkers here, some talk about the hurt and trauma happens to lightworkers. the lightworkers r easy to be attacked.
Inferior spirits are the cause behind that. A problem that is amended after we leave the flesh and ascend in vibration above them and out of their reach. Inferior spirits like to combine into group entities so that they can perform minor miracles of healing and telekinesis. Future ascended masters will be able to perform major miracles of healing and telekinesis. Once we cross over and ascend into The Light, we have the ability to heal ourselves relatively easily and rapidly. This goes along with the state of grace.

The advantage of being down here, corked up in a three-dimensional body, is that one can evolve more quickly from the pain and strife - and especially with the radiance - than one can in The Light as a radiant spirit.

Quote:
by the way i have been trying to use the white or other color to heal myself and friends, sometimes it works, sometimes it seems make it worse....i dont know why.
When we are in the flesh the only way we can heal ourselves is by channeling energy healing. A source for that is usually not available.

It is important to understand that the whole concept of a higher being and an organized movement of true spiritual masters, not just sorcerers and prophets, is all new to the Universe since the division of The Original Creator into trillions of yellow-energy spirits. There are no ascended masters up there right now. The best we've got are saints on the sixth and seventh planes for spiritual guidance.

Any movement that is new and represents something better is heavily opposed by spirits who do not want things to change in a major way. This is why there is so much persecution of lightworkers - especially radiant lightworkers who are on the higher path to becoming a Co-Creator after transitioning.

Quote:
If mother Teresa hasn't ascended to master in heaven, who has ever ascended and back to help the earth?
As stated previously, no one has achieved this yet. That is why you and I did not meet at an ascended master seminar.

I recall having brief visitations from M.T. years ago. When I used my Third Eye I discerned her Dominant Aura Color, her main auric color, to be sky blue. Indicating a sixth plane discarnate saint.

Quote:
I know on the other side will be no sadness, but here I m feeling sad partly because i m empath, when u see so many cruelty still going on and on daily , can u stay happy? =
Radiating compassion towards the victims of cruelty helps.

Our focus of radiance now, in its myriad forms, slowly cultivates our spiritual presence later on. Whereby when you are back in the flesh after ascension and channeling your spiritual power source on the Other Side, your Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS), it will automatically amplify your spiritual presence or Soul Energy Signature (SES).

If you emphasized purified sensuality in your radiance the most, then your SES will likely have a strong, purified sensual vibe.

If you emphasized compassion in your radiance the most, then your SES will have a strong, compassionate vibe.

In my case, my amplified SES will primarily be a blend of compassion and courage, i.e., heroism.

The Light of God loves creative spiritual expression.

Quote:
although I know its a dream....
i m also going to discuss it soon when i clear my thoughts more.
OK

Quote:
sometimes i feel mother Teresa or other similar people r actually the goddess let them doing their job, not by themselves....
but why goddess care for India, not other country , its a mystery....
India has one of the largest populations of poor people. That is why M.T. chose to serve in Calcutta many years ago.

EDIT: I would also like to point out that group entities often project the image of a revered figure but that that is not reflective of that actual personality. I am sure that this has happened with M.T. as well as with the icon of Princess Diana. Use one's Third Eye or sixth chakra to discern the energy color behind any vision. If that energy color is anything other than sky blue or white - like yellow, orange, yellow-orange - then it is probably coming from a yellow-energy group entity and the actual personality is not around.

Last edited by Avadar : 19-01-2018 at 02:16 PM.