Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-05-2016, 02:45 AM
Experiencer
So when we miss them, can they feel it? Or when we miss them all of a sudden like working etc etc and this feeling just pops up it means they are missing you too? I didn't even know my twin still had feelings for me until I checked my facebook 1 hour ago and noticed he blocked me LOL
Old 13-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Guide
I can't say that this SM is a TF for me, because I honestly just don't know about this type of thing, and I'm choosing not to label our connection that way. But I can say that we established a strong bond, and I could always and can still really, really feel her, which is something I've never been able to do. I could always sense emotions and sorta soak them up from other people, but I could never feel someone in my heart space or actually feel their thoughts seemingly turning over again and again in their heads. However because of this, I do have something to say on the subject...

I felt that suffocation you speak of, along with the inability to do virtually anything...and it's crazy! It was literally driving me crazy! There's a part of me now that isn't sure if it was her or if it was just me holding on so tightly to our attachment, but I honestly think it's the former. I was so tired because I could feel her presence in my dreams, and it was like I wasn't allowed to really go to sleep or rest. I was miserable!

(I just realized that this happened during a period were we had no 'real world' contact. I had been emailing her, then she blocked me from contacting her in any other way except for email, so I thought I shouldn't send her any messages at all to rid myself of that 'attachment' and I didn't for a month, but during that time the pull and suffocation persisted.)

I tried meditation, and connecting with her that way....I tried writing... listened to a LOT of music...read a lot...worked a lot... cried a lot, and begged her to let me go and leave me alone...spent time around as many people as I could...and it all worked for like two seconds! Then one day when I was meditating, I started heart breathing and just consciously telling her: "I love you" and sending love to her. I did this every day for weeks, and slowly that feeling started to lessen, and it's even better now, especially since I decided to let her go. At this moment, I'm realizing that it was partly me and partly something else.

Anyway, that's what worked for me, so maybe if you try just sending him some love and mental messages, the pull will ease up.

Love and Blessings!
Old 13-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

What Lancing said.

When you're in pain and agony over the connection it goes both ways and amplifies itself.
Fighting the connection, resisting it, "I don't want this anymore, I'm suffering, make it stop" also intensifies emotions, the pull and the subsequent pain.
In time you will reach surrender and eventually stop fighting the connection by accepting it as a beautiful gift that it is.
In your mind and heart go back to that initial feeling of unconditional love you felt for the other, let go of all hurt and negativity and replace it with love, you will start to see major changes within you.
Over time the pull will decrease and be replaced by a beautiful, loving energy that is much calmer and relaxed and will make you think only loving thoughts about your twin.
They will make you happy even if you are not communicating with them in 3D and you will feel their energy presence with you at all times and know that this connection is the real deal and it goes way beyond the physical.
It really is something else.
Old 13-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDisNow15
What Lancing said.

When you're in pain and agony over the connection it goes both ways and amplifies itself.
Fighting the connection, resisting it, "I don't want this anymore, I'm suffering, make it stop" also intensifies emotions, the pull and the subsequent pain.
In time you will reach surrender and eventually stop fighting the connection by accepting it as a beautiful gift that it is.
In your mind and heart go back to that initial feeling of unconditional love you felt for the other, let go of all hurt and negativity and replace it with love, you will start to see major changes within you.
Over time the pull will decrease and be replaced by a beautiful, loving energy that is much calmer and relaxed and will make you think only loving thoughts about your twin.
They will make you happy even if you are not communicating with them in 3D and you will feel their energy presence with you at all times and know that this connection is the real deal and it goes way beyond the physical.
It really is something else.

Exactly! That's so cool! It feels so nice and light and just full of loving energy now.

Thanks for your statement. It was so on the money!

Many Blessings!