Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

Smile What do these signs seem like to you?

Hi everyone, I've had these signs/sych & I would like to know what do you guys think them, I'm not sure I can remember all, but I'll try. To start it of, one of the weirdest signs would be that my tf/sm lives all the way across the globe, UK to be exact. I live in the US, I never thought he would ever come to my state, but he did, he came to my city. I find this super weird because this is the city I was born & raised in & the place we saw eachother was in the same exact spot I told my friend I feel connected to with him (like I lived a past life there with him) before I even found out he was coming to my state, this happened about 2 months prior, it's so weird because I never thought he would come to my state let alone my city & the same street I told my friend I feel connected to with him as if we shared a past life in that street. She was shocked & so was I, I still find it unbelievable. Another "sign" which seems simple & not that big is that one of his favorite songs is about a movie & the girl (main character that the singer wrote the song about) in the movie has the same as name as me & my name isn't very common at all. Another one was when I was walking on the street the other day I was thinking about him & looking at the floor while I was walking & I looked up & I saw a truck with his last name on it (although his last name is SUPER common) I just knew, like I had a feeling one of my angels was giving me a sign & it gave me an instant smile, another sign was one I already made a thread on which was when I saw him at that place I told my friend I felt connected to with him, as I was leaving to go to my car I felt immense sadness because I was leaving him, he was going back to his country, (he said he's coming back but God knows when that is) as I was walking back to my car, "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion starts being blasted & if you look into the meaning & lyrics of the song it related to that situation I was going through, parting ways with him. I know there is more signs but I just can't think of them at the moment, sometimes I just remember signs I forgot & they bring a smile to my face, i think it may be my guides reminding me of them. Thanks to anyone who took their time to read this lengthy paragraph.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Experiencer
Hi Idkusername,
I've had the same thing happen with the truck. I was somewhere at an event with my group and was welcoming a new man who had just joined us and when I looked up an enormous wagon was pulling out of the location with my twin's surname across the side.
I took this to be a sign that even though I was meeting other men, I must not forget my twin.
Actually, I suspect this guy who had just joined the group was hoping to get to know me better with the way he was on later group events with me but I wouldn't engage in eye contact with him. Thinking back I wondered whether my guides or my twin's soul (whoever sets up these signs) had known what this guys hopes were for meeting someone special and had stepped in to remind me.

I had a really weird experience just a week or so ago when I had a male nurse come to my home to see my mother. We shook hands when we met and he got on with what he had to do and I thought no more of it.

However, after he'd gone I was overcome with some powerful energy and a strange feeling that someone was trying to see through my eyes at whatever was going on here. I felt strongly it was my twin and knew it was to do with me shaking this man's hand in my house.

I mentally and hopefully telepathically tried to reassure my twin that all was well.
It's like he knew something had occurred and wanted more clarity.

Incidentally my false twin in the past used to tell me that he could tell whenever I was seeing a male friend of mine and that he wanted me to tell him when I was planning on seeing him rather than just going as it was better for him to know in advance than to get the vibes that I was seeing someone.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

I just noticed another weird sign that I was totally unaware of, I posted this thread at 11:11, that's amazing wow
Old 12-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTetley
Hi Idkusername,
I've had the same thing happen with the truck. I was somewhere at an event with my group and was welcoming a new man who had just joined us and when I looked up an enormous wagon was pulling out of the location with my twin's surname across the side.
I took this to be a sign that even though I was meeting other men, I must not forget my twin.
Actually, I suspect this guy who had just joined the group was hoping to get to know me better with the way he was on later group events with me but I wouldn't engage in eye contact with him. Thinking back I wondered whether my guides or my twin's soul (whoever sets up these signs) had known what this guys hopes were for meeting someone special and had stepped in to remind me.

I had a really weird experience just a week or so ago when I had a male nurse come to my home to see my mother. We shook hands when we met and he got on with what he had to do and I thought no more of it.

However, after he'd gone I was overcome with some powerful energy and a strange feeling that someone was trying to see through my eyes at whatever was going on here. I felt strongly it was my twin and knew it was to do with me shaking this man's hand in my house.

I mentally and hopefully telepathically tried to reassure my twin that all was well.
It's like he knew something had occurred and wanted more clarity.

Incidentally my false twin in the past used to tell me that he could tell whenever I was seeing a male friend of mine and that he wanted me to tell him when I was planning on seeing him rather than just going as it was better for him to know in advance than to get the vibes that I was seeing someone.
I think with some signs you just know it's from your guides, some people think that when you're given these "signs" it's just you looking to deep into stuff, but I think that's wrong. I don't believe your guides give you an instant, boom! He's your tf sign, I believe they give you puzzle pieces you have to connect & once you connect them you kno. I've never been able to talk telepathically to my twin, I believe it's something that developes as you spend time with your twin. When did you start telepathically talking to him, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 13-05-2016, 02:11 AM
Master
Speaking of having another character name in a song/movie/book, another nickname i use for me was the same of a some animated series my TF used to see prior meeting. I bet he noticed it and he liked the girl characted with that name .
Old 13-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I lived on the street named his first name for nearly eight years. So I was faced with it every time I had to leave or go home
Old 13-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Experiencer
Hi Idkusername, I think I'm either gradually starting to be able to communicate telepathically with my twin or I'm starting to recognise when it's coming from him and that is giving me confidence that I can return it.

In the past I used to practice telepathy with my platonic soulmate for years and on another site I was on we used to practice remote viewing which was fun.
I was with my platonic soulmate when he passed and while standing there in the room with his body just afterwards I 'heard' "This is an adventure" !
At the time I was just in a numb daze, wasn't capable of forming any thoughts at all when this came in from somewhere else.