Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-01-2011, 10:32 PM
fairysmom

issues with some things

Hello..
i'm new to S.F. I have tried Googling this and have come up empty handed. Whenever I watch movies/shows or read stories with regards to demons and possessions I feel like I'm inviting something in. I get a really heavy, anxious feeling in my chest and get a little sketchy. Has anyone else had this feeling? What is it? Thanks for looking.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:08 AM
themaster

Well, such things do exist.. my teacher offers "everything in your imagination exists, somehow, somewhere" however he also offers that, that existance may not be like what we imagine.. meaning if you think of the devil in hell.. (which exists) it might not be as bad as we make it out to be (even though I made reference to the ideas "devil" and "hell" I was not suggesting that the christian belief system that you go there if your "Bad" was correct.. I was simply talking about the ideas and that all ideas exist somewhere, somehow)

I think what you should do if you want my offer of advice is.. try and lean towards the theory of "oneness" or "The one are all, the all is one"

In knowing this.. you know that the devil is you.. that demons are you.. that everything is you.. yes, keyboard, tv, chair, furniture.. the list doesn't end!

And in this way you could utilize law of attraction to your benefit.. because you know that you have choice to attract things to you that you prefer..

You see every thought you have about this subject really does draw that experience closer to you.. and if you did have that experience you would learn as we all do.. it's really not all that bad!

My suggestion is to ease it back by saying.. I'm the creator of my reality.. ohh, surely I could create a demon to play with my body.. but why would I? No, he's not invited.. and I'd rather surf the internet, play nintendo, whatever..

Has anyone else had this feeling?

No, but I have felt fear.. I may even feel it writing to you now.. for I know that everything I said to you above is true.. even if you may not agree with me.. (validate)

What is it?

Here is a educated guess.. you may have a lifetime as a demon and by putting thought on it.. your remembering or letting it in.. you may have met a demon etc. and had a long time fear running belief going that may be bringing that experience closer.. or you may be channeling and it results in the physical sensations you get.. lastly you could just be experiencing fear.. it certainly effects my chest region
Old 20-01-2011, 07:11 AM
tragblack

Perhaps, fairysmom, you are just having a simple fear reaction. Just avoid these things in the future, and when you do run into them, dismiss them with love.
Old 20-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Divajules

To be honest, it sounds like your fear manifesting.

It is my understanding that some of "them" want to feed off of your energy. I have heard that they will take energy from a fearful person so the key is to understand that there is nothing to fear (however it is you can get to that place). Perhaps what you are watching is lowering your vibration and something in you knows the fear is capable of attracting an uninvited energy. I wouldn't worry, though.

You have power. They are only as powerful as YOU allow. Don't give them any of your energy. If you can't control your fear, I suggest you stop watching that stuff! If you feel something, command/demand that they leave you alone.

Honestly, though, I doubt seriously you have invited anything. But, if you have, demand that they leave (forcefully and mean it). The fear you feel is not your friend. Your power will drive them away faster than anything. Your fear will keep them around.
Old 20-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Master
I agree with the fear thing, it's like hey, they make movies about the what ifs and mostly these things don't come to pass for many people anyway, but many people can just suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy a good scary movie and then go on about their business. One CAN get mezmerized by this stuff, same goes for lovey dovey movies or comedies. People are funny that way. I won't watch certain movies because I know they will affect me negatively. I WISH I had known what I was in for when my ex wanted to go see Silence of the Lambs. That gave me weird dreams for 3 nights and I felt especially sad and weirded out with some of the horrible parts of that movie.

Old 20-01-2011, 06:32 PM
fairysmom

Smile

it's not so much that i feel scared as it is uncomfortable, like maybe i am remember something from a past life (and i am able to watch scary movies without this feeling). Thanks for the replies. they did make me think about it a little deeper.