Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-01-2011, 11:59 AM
harley's mum

Hello Deep...

I would like to share part of my story and this might help you...
when I ran away from India and came home I was not able to sleep for a long time and mentioned this to garth my osteopath who was also a friend and a yogi and I told him that my indian husband was haunting me and making his presence felt ....
well shortly thereafter garth phoned all excited quick come in there is somebody I want you to meet...well the lady in question was a psychic healer and please in the SF world no judgments it just is what it is ..
so she recommended doing a clearing each night before going to bed to ring a bell which summons the "gods" and to burn sandlewood incence for protection and to put the protection bubble around my bed and the haunter would not be able to get to me... well I did as she asked and yes pleased to say it did work and just pass this to you in the hope that it might also work for you... and good luck.
Old 18-01-2011, 12:34 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My Impression of Jim Self, his web site and his motivations is that Jim is primarily interested in his Self. Kind of a play on words hiding in the name.

Self help that leads to self empowerment can not be purchased. It involves work and personal discernment. The information and ideas that are presented by Jim are available, free of charge, at other web sites.

John
Yep, your correct.. no need to study with him or his ideas.. however.. I'm lazy and prefer his program.. which is really "the archangels" program/experiment..
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Self help that leads to self empowerment can not be purchased.
lol maybe we should shutdown the "new age" section in all book stores..??

All self empowerment.. is really just you giving yourself a "permission slip" (bashar concept) to help yourself..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcyPGwS5t4 (permissions slips excerpt)

If you take a sugar pill but you believe it will cure cancer.. it will! That's how all permission slips work.. by what you believe.. in my case Jim Self is my "permission slip" (last time I checked) to instant manifestation w/ specifics..

Last edited by themaster : 18-01-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 19-01-2011, 05:20 AM
deep

Thank you, Harley's mum, for sharing your experience with me. I appreciate your insight and willingness to help. I'm relieved for you that your situation was handled in such a way as to not only relieve your worries but empowered you in many ways. I'm working towards that end myself and finding I have even more to understand than I had imagined. This is a good thing as it means I have even more options than I knew!

TheMaster, thank you again, for all of the information and help. I want to digest as much as I need to to form an idea of what is indicated for my life and all of this leads to that. I'm grateful for all sincere gestures. I don't even know enough yet to have an opinion aside from knowing that loving intent is always beneficial and good. I have needed permission in the past and although I "know" this, I am still benefiting from the reminder.

John32241, work and personal discernment are a powerful and necessary combination. I could not agree more!