Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-02-2011, 12:48 AM
TGPK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Hi Nalan,
I have read this, and I am concerned about what you say here.

What I am doin myself to deal with negative energies, is asking Archangel Michael, like this, it really does help me:
(see: http://www.askrealjesus.com/persgrow...ilymatrix.html )

Archangel Michael, Set Me Free

Instructions: Give the following preamble once.

In the name of Jesus Christ, in the name of my I AM Presence and Christ self, I call to the heart of beloved Archangel Michael, all legions of the Blue Flame and the Will of God and the entire spirit of the Ascended Host, to protect me and all life from all imperfect energies, all forces of evil, all forces of antichrist and all forces of anti-peace. According to the will of God, it is done.

Instructions: Make a short call to direct the energies for a specific purpose. Then give the following decree nine times.

To Heaven’s mighty law
I call in humble awe,
to Michael now I shout
consume my every doubt!

In God’s name I command
Lord Michael now to stand,
your Presence in my field,
protected by your shield.

I call now to my Lord
with your blue-flame sword,
consume all darkness here
your Presence ever near.

Lord Michael take command,
with your blue-flame band,
defeat all forces who
are working against you.

Lord Michael take command,
my life is in your hand,
I put my trust in you,
to God I am now true.

I see the Christ within
I know that I will win,
my mortal life I give,
in Spirit now I live.

Lord Michael end all strife
and give all people life,
oh Michael raise the earth,
into her new birth.

Lead people from the cage
into the Golden Age,
the Christ will set all free
God’s children now to be.

I am sealing this prayer in the Heart of God for the manifestation of Christ perfection on Earth and in all aspects of my life and consciousness. It is done in accordance with God’s Holy Will. Amen.

Nalan, you don't need any of this (the above).

What you need to do, or should I say, what is best, is let go of the past, be in the now, be happy, forgive yourself constantly (you didn't do anything wrong, anyway) and go do something you like. Simple. No ritual, chant, God, angel or prayer needed.

You say that it isn't that simple...? Well, it actually is. You just need to take that leap.

Also, like another poster said before me, if you are thinking that the ghost of this woman is going to get you, then what you will be doing is creating a thought-form in the astral world, which will be in the image of the woman. In turn, the more you think about the woman, the stronger the thought form can get, and the more thoughts it can send to you - they would mostly be negative. Tip: don't give any attention to it, and it will disappear over time. Again, stay in the now, and let go of the past.
Old 13-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Master
I think your guilt over the incident as well as your fear of her getting back at you fed on her energy being nasty and horrid, she was most likely and needed fear to "live" like that in spirit. I think that you finally letting go, laughing and having fun by mooning her made her energy realize something and she went to the light.
Spiritlite.
Old 15-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
I just want to give you an energy hug for what you have endured. You are a brave soul and in no way was any of this your fault. I know you have dealt with it all now being so long ago, but i truly wish for you that your soul is set free of any lingering burden with regards to this.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 16-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Celeste

(I didn't read the other posts yet.) I'm sorry you had to experience this, and this is going to sound cold, but it is not your fault that this girl committed suicide. It was her own choice to do this. And you were her roommate, not her psychological counselor, which she tried to make you (and blame you). You gave her more than you should have, as it made you feel resentful, a normal reaction. It was not your job to take care of her. You probably could have been a little more sensitive, but it is easy to say that after the fact. You were in the hard situation, and you reacted accordingly. Do not be fearful, as like attracts like. Picture a white light around yourself, and around her. You need your light for protection, and she needs hers, as a form of love being sent to her. You need to release her to her highest good. Calling on Archangel Michael is also excellent protection.

My best girlfriend's husband shot himself right in front of her. It is a miracle she is ok, after such violence. I went to her house shortly after it happened. The rug was already taken out, and replaced with a different one. For her to take care of this right away in such a practical way I feel showed great strength. When she went upstairs to take%2