Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Master
I agree with dogninja most, but everybody cares about you and your friend and had some valid points to make. As for never acting as a creator of such a horrid thing, the world of the invisible/intangibles (psychological/ psychic is a little less easy to say one is in control of and less apt to be able to control, depending on your state of mind and relative intelligence. Suicides are responsible, ultimately for their actions, just like anything else, more or less. I am sure she forgave you, and you've probably forgiven yourself enough and you're carrying on your life in a reasonable fashion at this point, from the sounds of it, right? I'm so sorry you had to experience that horror. What a tragedy.

Old 11-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
(computer was acting funny, so I had to continue on a new post)

Anyway, I still slept with the lights on, but I wouldn't go into her area of the house. And I learned that I was feeding her negative energies by being afraid...heh, that's how I met one of my soulmates, by reaching out online for help.

After much advice and searching, I finally: cleared the house of all her belongings. (She had left some rather nasty and dangerous booby traps!) and I cleaned the house with sage, repeating what a Catholic priest told me to say, "This house belongs to Jesus; love and light live here." I also begged her forgiveness.

The presence didn't go away. If anything, I truly felt like it was developing a personality. Things started happening, like stuff being moved, noises at night, etc. And I wa told time and time again to face the energies before they became a personality.

So I finally sucked it up one night and faced her. After having the poop scared out of me, I started laughing because I was still alive. So my childish side kicked in and I mooned her!

Was all of that in my imagination, or could those energies have developed into an entity?

That was the last of the negative energies I ever felt.

Energies can become like entities but never entities.
An Entity has a direct soul connection, an energy has not, even so it belongs or was created by an entity.
Now the question would be, what does it take to create and energy complex enough to become a personality?
Old 11-02-2011, 03:03 AM
dogninja

in saying "creator" I am generalizing, not specifically for the event.... only a potential in working with energy that would become similar to a entity.

in many ways following conscience and compassion will resolve matters in many levels without having to even think about the spirit world. I don't think any kind of entity developed like you were asking about.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Enya

Quote:
I thought this thread was about negative energies becoming entities, but now I see it has a different purpose. Trouble is I don't know what that purpose is.

EDIT: this happened over 10 years ago, and I am fairly certain I have forgiven myself. I think.

I think it was about acknowledging what happened... and making sure you *have* completely forgiven yourself. Your uncertainty at the end shows a need to be clear on this. xx
Old 11-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Energies can become like entities but never entities.
An Entity has a direct soul connection, an energy has not, even so it belongs or was created by an entity.
Now the question would be, what does it take to create and energy complex enough to become a personality?

I agree with Detlef on this one. The energy itself will not become an entitiy but it could attract one. Its good that you faced it earlier rather than later. I think the biggest thing here is to make sure you work out that guilt. This wasn't your fault. Everything that happened was her choice. She had problems and she did not face them. That is/was her responsibility not yours. Honor her memory by learning valuable lessons from this experience.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:24 PM
nalan

Thank you all for your kind and insightful responses. I am truly grateful for this discussion forum!

It never dawned on me that negative energies could attract negative entities; that makes so much more sense than negative energies creating an entity...especially when there is no soul connection. I believe my fear of her vengeful spirit drew me to my initial conclusion.

Being blunt and harsh is something I still struggle with, so when I mess up, I am immediately reminded of my poor actions toward Suzannah in her last days. That is the guilt I still feel mainly because I'm still learning how to tone my words down. I think I'm holding onto that guilt to remind me. Is that healthy? I don't know.

But in standing up for myself or the truth, I never, ever want to hurt someone the way I hurt Suzannah, ever again.

I know she pulled the trigger; she made that choice.

Which leads me to another question about the paranormal. Do you think her spirit lingered for a little while? I ask because it was such a violent death, and I've read other stories about confused spirits hanging around when the death was violent.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Dilchannan

I believe that for someone to commit suicide they are in a very dark place mentally, and spiritually.( It is not anyone's fault a person commits suicide, it is their time to go) I would not doubt that at the time of death, she was still confused, scared, and was having a hard time letting go. That being said, I am sure her soul lingered here for a time.

Pray for her, forgive her, forgive yourself.

You have done all the right things, and I am sure she has now moved on to a much better place.

Peace
Old 12-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you all for your kind and insightful responses. I am truly grateful for this discussion forum!

You are very welcome . Me too, I tried a lot of forums before I found this one. I love it here.

It never dawned on me that negative energies could attract negative entities; that makes so much more sense than negative energies creating an entity...especially when there is no soul connection. I believe my fear of her vengeful spirit drew me to my initial conclusion.

Being blunt and harsh is something I still struggle with, so when I mess up, I am immediately reminded of my poor actions toward Suzannah in her last days. That is the guilt I still feel mainly because I'm still learning how to tone my words down. I think I'm holding onto that guilt to remind me. Is that healthy? I don't know.

Hanging onto guilt is not healthy. That's not to say that it may not be an important part of your process though. You can still keep the lesson without keeping the guilt.

But in standing up for myself or the truth, I never, ever want to hurt someone the way I hurt Suzannah, ever again.

I know she pulled the trigger; she made that choice.

Which leads me to another question about the paranormal. Do you think her spirit lingered for a little while? I ask because it was such a violent death, and I've read other stories about confused spirits hanging around when the death was violent.
Its possible but I get the idea that she knew that she wanted to go. In other words, I don't think she was confused (at least not about where she wanted to be).

--------------------------------------
Old 12-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Master
Hi nalan

I havent read through other posts yet ..sorry if repeating what some-one has said.

Negative thought forms .. can become a hologram of negative energy ..

You are very close to the mark there .. so it does seem like a personality.. but it is a collection of thoughts....that build and may project a face etc ..designed to scare you.

The thoughts she had pre death attracted other negative thoughts ..she is gone ..she has been taken for healing.

You are being taught the right thing .. filled the house with love.. think love..

You are not to blame at all for this .. A person in that state would have done it anyway...why you?...because you are in my opinion being trained ..

Spiritually trained :).. by light ..

You have felt remorse over a death that was that souls choice..

... any words spoken or thoughts you had around the time you shared the house.... that may have been human negativity (that we all have) is forgiven okay.?

.I see blue beads with her for some reason.

Call in YOUR highest guides of lightand love for protection and guidance.

Your home I see is being cleansed now..work with your guides ..fill it with light in your mind.

I laughed at the scarying the poop out of you! LOL boy can I relate to that.( sorry I know not funny really as I dont like it either)

Just thought Id post my opinion

Smile and be a warrior of the Light.

Love and blessings
:)
Old 12-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Master
Its very late in Australia ...2.15 am so apologies for any typos ..here is a story I heard once...

An angel was up in heaven looking down at the earth and decided it wanted to go down there..so the angel went to God and said "God;can I please go to earth" ?

God Looked at the angel and smiled with love and said " I am sorry I have no-one to go with you at this time all the angels are busy"

The angel said "God; I want to experience forgiveness; humbleness;compassion on earth and so much more..!

As God looked at this angel another angel turned up and said "God I am Free"

God said "YES"

So the second angel said to the first angel.."I will come to earth so that you can learnt the lessons you wish...I will be mean..cruel..selfish...and so on; I ask you one thing though"?

The first angel smiled and said "what"?

The second angel said "when it is all done on earth please remember that I LOVE YOU most of all"

:)
XX