Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Pathfinder

Message of hope to you

I've been asking my spirit guide for a while now to help me give messages to people, I've often wanted to use this ability to write something like The Teachings of Abraham or even Seth Speaks pretty much because it looks like fun, so I asked him (pretty sure he's a guy) if he'd like to give a message to people and he said he would.

He often gives me messages of hope when it comes to whats going on in the world with, for example, the Brexit, Trump and the media scaring the **** out of me. He refuses to let me tell you about any of that as its, according to him, for my ears only (also I feel if I were to reveal it something bad might happen, please forgive my fear regarding that subject) but after a lot of prodding he finally yielded in a way and this is what he wants you to know:

Guide: There's going to be a large period of transition, a transition I can't be detailed about but its going to happen and at first everything will be very scary but you have to know its going to be okay, its going to get scary but its going to be okay, the world is on the verge of a great time of peace and joy but the scary stuff HAS to happen. There's going to be a perfect world at the end of the tunnel, at the end of the transition. Its going to be a world not controlled by money but of kindness and love. The world will be for the poor and not the rich, the rich will still exist but the love and kindness in them will overflow and help the poor. This might sound a bit "out there" or "too good to be true" but its happening right now, it HAS to happen.

Me: I think he's referring to the old adage "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" there's a lot of hate and cruel people in power and all the **** they've been putting the world through is manifesting a complete opposite force, where they create fear and hatred the opposite is coming in and creating love and peace.

I asked him to do this because I was pretty scared about the future and he told me things that made me feel better and I wanted him to do the same for other people.

I'm not very sure how you're going to react to this though, I hope it makes you feel better is all
Old 20-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Experiencer
This is incredibly comforting to hear, thank you for sharing it. I've had similar messages and still struggle to believe in it, and your guide's confirmation is a great relief. I understand about how things have to get worse before they get better, and am under the impression that part of what will occur within the change is that things get so hectic, so selfish and greedy, that people finally decide they don't want to be like that anymore and make a great effort to work past it. Perhaps it has to get so terrible so that it finally breaks through the denial so many people have that "it's not really that bad, it could be worse", and they can't find a place to escape to. I suppose sort of like when a house has plumbing issues that are ignored until the pipes finally burst and have to be dealt with.
Perhaps another route and reason are involved and I'm incorrect. I certainly hope so. Regardless of what happens, thank you and your guide again for bringing this message of hope. It's greatly needed.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 21-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Master
the guides message is similar to what i've been seeing/hearing through other
sources in recent days/months.
the scary stuff may involve the dismantling of established systems, so as to
make room for something new. for the people heavily invested in things
remaining the same, these changes might seem frightful.