Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Master

Balance disorder

Does someone know how people can get this feeling that he/she is like on a ship, difficulty hold balance... The back side of the brain is responsible for the body movement and posture, but after I got this terrible stomach flu for a few weeks ago, I still have difficulty find balance....like I don't have solid ground..Its like vertigo, but feels much worse.. I am interested in spiritual reasons behind this.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
Does someone know how people can get this feeling that he/she is like on a ship, difficulty hold balance... The back side of the brain is responsible for the body movement and posture, but after I got this terrible stomach flu for a few weeks ago, I still have difficulty find balance....like I don't have solid ground..Its like vertigo, but feels much worse.. I am interested in spiritual reasons behind this.

when we talk of spirituality we often think in the abstract, but we forget that some of the masters were able to effect change on the purely physical plane. It wasn't limited to the obviousness of what Jesus did; eastern masters got all sorts of traction in this domain and probably still do if you listen to the stories.

personally i think that various illnesses and a wide variety of other feelings/attitudes (for lack of a better word) we are driven not to like are hints to the path to follow if one would want to go down that road.

So for example if you were to have the faith to not believe what you are told about such things and went a different way than the one you are supposed to, you might find different things are true than what others find are true?

But as you are going along if you are on the path you get shown things from time to time anyway. It is kinda like school I guess...

'balance' would be one of the skills you would need to master if you could learn to fly around in the sky, i suppose... as you gotta have some way of changing direction?

trick if you want to play is to reinforce such things instead of fighting them...

otherwise I'm sure there are ways to alleviate the symptoms if you'd rather things be a little more normal.
Old 19-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
That's weird.
A while a go i posted on another thread,asking if anyone else is having stomach-solar issue problems.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=event+sh ift

And i did that,because i suspect it wasn't just a flu virus.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
a major cause of such issues is microbial infection/infestation which I'm sorry to say almost everyone is afflicted with due to the popularity of deviating too far from nature. The body is designed to protect itself and heal, but it loses its innate ability with excessive consumption of toxic versions of foods and exposure to all sorts of products and environmental abominations of nature. Considering how "fake" and synthetic or artificial much of the world and things we consume, use or do every day are it's really a pandemic responsible for most of the physical, mental, and other afflictions people are dealing with today. Of course humans have been deviating from or deprived of their intended nature for centuries, even the act of cooking most food is clearly not how nature intended itself to be used so it poses problems and the body reacts accordingly unfortunately. People used lead and other toxic natural materials that are just not compatible with our bodies or beings, so of course illness has been an ongoing issue, but today things are taken to a new level with how removed from nature most people are.

The actuality of microbes, parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses, etc is that they come into the body, or onto it, because the body has become an ideal host for them. Most of them have the explicit job to 'clean up' the mess and waste that's been created which the improperly functioning bodies are unable to deal with on their own anymore. But obviously they present new problems and most of them (besides known beneficial bacteria, which even much of them can become overgrown causing issues) produce new toxic waste which further taxes and destroys the body and other microbes are invited to clean up more and more.. Anyways, most people don't understand this because mainstream medicine and society shies away from teaching or even being aware of this. However, thankfully, once the issue is recognized and addressed, and changes to honor nature are implemented, anybody can become healthy and cleansed of infestations or infections and the waste they've come to clean up and create.

All that being said, the way we live mentally, emotionally, and spiritually and so on also plays a part and one can be healed any which way and it goes around and around.. but since we are incarnated on Earth, our connection and respect of it is important to consider. When we live symbiotically in nature and consume and create in accordance with its and our designs, physically and spiritually and all that, we can become autonomously healing and protected beings that repel unwanted negative activity or consequences. If we are healthy and living purely, these seemingly lesser beings have zero reason to prey on us or dwell inside of us.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Administrator
I suffer with Vertigo and keeping your balance is not possible the room spins even when you are laying down.
the sinuses are a real pain for causing problems in the nose section and the eyes .this is not a spiritual problem but a medical one

Namaste
Old 20-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Master
Sometimes the scenario is somehow bizzare.Different people from different countries are experiencing the same symptoms,at the same time.

I become aware of it,cause i remember one time i felt a wave of heat and an energy drain symptom.
After some hours,a person that i know,(he experience also the same kind of synchronicities),told me that he don't want to go out,cause he feels bored.
I asked him why,and he told me that,he felt his body going hot,and now he feels sleepy and tired.

The timing,the experience and the symptoms were the same.
Old 22-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Guide
Quote:

You have my full sympathy as I too have vertigo, have had for quite a few years but it's fairly mild, getting worse if I am stressed. Combined with a few other problems, I've had to hang up my running shoes as I just can't run anymore. And last few weeks, I've developed this aversion to steps if I can't hold onto a rail.

I am about to try the Australian Bush FLower Essence Bush Fuchsia as that helps vertigo and also balance and co-ordination, the other problem.

Patrycia.