Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Knower
How Dimensions Work - Astral is the sixth dimension

Realize, before you read, that this is not a subject you will read easily. It takes definition of terms and concepts to read with understanding. You might need to read many times, reflecting on what I say in each sentence. Conception of creation is simplified here, but this does not imply it's simple to conceive. In fact, it's inconceivable apart form seeing it for yourself. Meditation required. Get familiar with the image below before rising to the Word above. This is important both metaphorically and literally! See with the mind's eye to see with both eyes open. Scroll to the bottom image to figure it out. Don't get caught up in the image.

A tree grows from a seed by the following path: Line, Branch and Fold (fruit). From the fruit, a fully folded seed then divides itself into a branching root and starts the line over again.

Line, Branch, Fold : Fold, Branch Line

Dimensions work the same. A 1D line branches becoming a 2D plane. A 2D plane then folds in layers to stack the 3D object. The 3D object then moves in a line of time. Here is where the fold of time must be seen with time-space-MIND, which is one thing. A branching timeline (dimension 6 below) falls from the fold of all possible states (Astral).

The Astral plane represents the folded thoughts of all beings before choices are made in dimension 5. In 5, Manu chooses. In 4, Yama judges, then casts the thought into form, which is the world you see. In the mind, your imagination (image of self) is reasoned in the Astral. Collapse of wave function then engages the outer world as an image. As the Dhammapada states, "With your mind, you make the world."

If the mind in dimension 7 rises above its state of awareness in dimension 5 (Manu is Sanskrit for Mankind, meaning, "To Think), then it finds a dimension where many states of being exist before becoming form in lower dimensions. This is why astral travelers see shadows of forms before they manifest. In essence, you see all minds folded and at work thinking (Manu's job).

The following chart of dimensions comes from my books. This is not an advertisement for my books. I do not actively promote the books. I add it here as a handy reference only.

From the chart, figure out how the mind rises above the astral to find rest in dimension 7 (learning). In truth, you are never out of the higher dimensions. Rising above to Bodhisattva is a gift for the one finding his compassion for others. Why? They are all in dimension 8 as branching minds. In 9, the Son of God as an image of God. God is 10. The image of the Father (10) is the Son. See Colossians 1:15-17.

Look up the definitions for the terms I list. So many things will become clear to you if you do. For instance, what does it mean that the Lord (Son of God in 9) takes you out of Egypt and into the promised land of Israel? Now you know. First, captivity in Babylon (time and commerce). In Egypt, the land of dead kings (egos). For instance, what does it mean for the Bodhisattva to realize compassion? He realizes that he (dimension 8) is one with all beings, just after realization of oneness with all people. Where is dimension 8 and realization? At the branching of the Son of God into all relatives to himself. From this, the line of all minds thinking enters Samsara (lower six realms). Suffering can only happen if the mind is in Maya (Illusion / Buddha's mother). Once the illusion is realized, BUDH (meaning to awaken). How do you awaken the higher mind asleep? Meditate and meet yourself above the astral plane in learning (Above Samsara). Sattva is defined in Sanskrit as True / Being.

When Paul seek the third heaven, he sees himself in the Mind. When Jacob asks the Lord what his identity is, the Lord tells him it's not time to know. In other words, Jacob was the Lord (we are all the Lord collectively). All in one. One in All. One loaf / many slices. One blood / many veins.

All this to define dimension 6: Astral

Old 01-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Knower
Now, for my own view on the Astral and finding enlightenment (lighting up the inside).

Using Samsara (lower six realms), we see Heaven and Earth. After passing these six dimensions, we end suffering to find learning, realization and Bodhisattva. Those who are truly spiritual realize they are all 10 dimensions. The only way for this to occur is to realize identity with the absolute, which is coming to the Father through the Son (baptism into the lower waters). Once we come to the Father through the Son (here defined as creation), we find our unity with all things (BUDH means to awaken). Here, all traditions from Christianity to Buddhism are explained. From Hinduism to the science of physics, the matrix of interbeing can be seen. Maya is Buddha's Mother (Maya means Illusion / BUDH means to awaken). Breaking the illusion of the created waters is seeing the true existence in Mind only (BODHI). Bodhi and BUDH mean the same thing, but Bodhi is the tree Buddha sat under to realize his compassion. BodhiSattva. Sattva means true being. ONE.

Upanishads: "Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each "eye" of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering "like" stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring."

Read the WIKI on Indra's net. YOU are the jewel and the JEWELS. One and All. All and ONE.

Identity, Nature and Unity - True realization

The three jewels are defined as BUDH, DHARMA and SANGHA

BUDH (Who am I as one being?)

DHARMA (What is my nature in relation to others?)

SANGHA (Who are others in relation to me?)

Awake to Nature and Unity

Identity is Love

Nature is Love

Unity is Love

This is the meaning of finding yourself in the image of creation (Astral mirror). What you see is what you are.

Before creation, who were you?
During creation, you are the same.
After creation, you awaken to find you never left.

From this, you are now many. Sangha means Assembly. One and many. Many and ONE. Both.

Welcome to you in the Astral dream of Maya.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing this. I avoid the words of things, for me they distance me from experiencing the multitude AND unity.

But I believe this brief, concise explanation will help someone/someones work their way closer to 'remembering' (as I think of it, since it's not new - it's always).

I like the concisenesd and the clear references to various belief systems, too. Very generous work, and sharing! <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3