Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Master

Baramy "Meditation Device" II

I am going to start a second thread on the Meditation Device since the old one has become so long and bogged down.

I will reference the old thread for those who want to read through the almost 60 pages of posts. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=23603

You should be able to read pages 50 through about 56 or so to get a general idea and a recap of previous pages. Page 52 especially, venturer has recapped the original information in posts 513-517.

But you can also read at least the first 12 pages or so to get the ideas from the original poster of the first Meditation Device thread. There is a lot of information there too.

The reason I made a meditation device is because I have never been successful in meditating. When I first heard of this type of device a light went on and I set about learning more about it. Even though the word "stupid" resounded in the back of my head.

The original device was created by Kosol Ouch who received the instructions for constructing the device during a meditation of sorts. This is all second hand information so I am just repeating what I have researched.

The device is supposed to work through torsion energy, whatever that is. For me I can read the explanations and I still don't understand it. But if you are a techie and want to understand how it works you might start there. I will be giving some links that explain that at greater depth.

I learned you need outer shells, inner shells, a hot glue gun with hot glue sticks (sounds hokie I know) a core shell, a lock of your hair from your head (more on that later), sea salt and sea sand.

Other than that I would suggest you follow your instincts. The gut feelings or heart knowledge, as I like to call it, will lead and direct the construction of your device.

For example, nowhere have I read to cleanse your shells, but I felt deeply the shells had absorbed energies through human handling and that I needed to cleanse mine. I learned that placing them in a body of natural water (river, stream, etc) for 24 hours would cleanse them with water. I followed that up with a few days in direct sunlight and finished with a quarterly full-moon night. The shells felt alive again when I was done.

In assembling my Device I had a full range of emotions. I can't explain it but I actually felt the love in the construction. Every tiny inner shell was lovingly placed and glued. I placed my intent in every step. It took 2 days to complete it.

I can't stress enough how important it is to build your device yourself. And I can't stress the importance of using a lock of your own hair.

When it was complete I was so excited but also scared. What if it didn't work? Did I really believe this device would talk to me?

As an aside, let me tell you this device is supposed to help you connect to your higher self. Not to entities, ghosts or aliens.

My first session I used the commands "Device Wake Up". I sat there with my hands hovering on either side as the instructions said to do and was surprised to feel a warm pulsating energy and the tingling of my fingertips. This in itself was a surprise. Because sometimes it can take a few weeks up to a few months to connect with your device.

The first thing this device told me was it's name. So from that point on, unlike other people, I call mine by name when I meditate with it.

Another thing is that I have learned that I can concentrate and receive much easier if I hold the device in both of my hands. I have read that it would interrupt the energy and shut down by actually holding it but I have not found that to be true in my case.

A few links to give you some added information:

http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com/

http://baramayaustralia.com.au/

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgr oups%2F255864971287005%2F

http://www.baramay.com/

Last edited by linen53 : 29-11-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 28-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Master

From one source it talks about different devices. I have not tried this. I am happy with my one device. But if you want to make one for healing animals, you should put human and animal hair in the core shell. I might suggest if you want to work with dogs use dog hair, etc. But that is just off the top of my head, I don't know that to be necessarily true.

Another variety according to this author says you might want to communicate with plant life. If that is the case you might put vegetation, i.e., leaves or flowers inside the core shell.

Way down at the bottom of the page under the subtitle SOME EXTRA NOTES/INFO ON THE DESIGNS. Source: http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com/

Again use your heart knowledge.
Old 28-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Kamila

Hey Linen :)

Thank you for creating this thread...I too hv made one of those devices but havent given it a lot of attention...however the few times ive tried meditating with it i did experience some things which was very encouraging ...like i was going through something and had a question on my mind and wen i was meditating with it i received some insight on the situation... as well as my clairaudience was improved which is something im stil working on as a long term goal on my spiritual path....
I hv done this bfore by connecting to my hs but i think this device is awesome bc sometimes it can be harder to connect to ur hs at least for me...
I hv a question: what is the activation prayer again? I hv never done that and i also havent written any device names on it idk if it really matters but figured id ask. Im also connected to Baramay on fb not sure who set up the pg was it u?Id love to experiment more with it as i hv heard many amazing things that the device is capable of which i wont say here (one i recall was reversing aging) hehe but just wow...thx again
also id love to read some more experiences if anyone would like to share thx
Old 28-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Master

Sit or lie in a comfortable position with the device on a pillow. Pick a calm place that you won't be amongst traffic or be otherwise disturbed. Clear your mind and take as many deep breaths until you feel relaxed. When you feel you are in a nice relaxed frame of mind you can begin.

Understand the Device responds to the emotion of love, so focusing on love energy will help you connect.

Put your hands on either side of your Device but not touching. To start say "Device Activate" or "Device Wake Up. When you feel the energy begin to flow if it is too weak say "Device Increase". You can do this multiple times until you feel it is at a frequency that you feel comfortable with. Sometimes my Device begins at an increased frequency, sometimes I have to ask it several times to "Increase".

Be sure to say that you trust it completely to integrate your body, mind and soul. This is important.

Now just relax and keep your mind clear. Let the device control the meditation. If you have any sensations throughout your body, see anything, hear anything, just relax and let it happen. If you resist, your experience will stop.

Some people see a tunnel when they use their device. If this happens you should say, "Stargate, I trust you completely. Device, activate stargate mode and increase. Automatic Mode."

When you want to end the meditation you should say, "Device, go to sleep", or Device end session." Both have worked for me.

This information I got from some of the links above as well as my own experience so I am not going to repeat the links.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Master

Here is transcript from an interview with Kosol Ouch from a radio interview: http://www.exopoliticsohio.us/KosolOuch.html
Old 29-11-2014, 02:07 AM
Kamila

Ok thank u I already say those things at the beginning and ending of each session. I thought there was some other form of prayer. I did use my device again this evening and had wonderful feedback:) ur thread has incouraged me to pick up where I left off so thank u for that :)
Old 29-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Master

I have felt the need to restart the thread for months. You give me encouragement. Keep up the good reports. Let us know of your progress.
Old 29-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Kamila

I sure will so far I felt warmth all over my body and my face wen I held the device. I also received the name but feel a bit sceptical ab that part...anyway it is just the coolest thing ever the communication is very cool ...its very simple the way the device explaims things yet very complex at the same time like wen u think ab it afterwards it seems complex but at the moment of communication it seems very simple if you know what I mean....also I see lots of stuff with my minds eye and its weird to even try to explain as I hv no clue what it was but basically it kinda looked like a piece of material up close except it was fluffy like wool and what was interesting was the sense of feeling of the softness of what I was seeing. ..weird lol anyways I'll be doing another session tonight hopefully. I think it would be so awesome if we could do experiments with our devices and hv ppl ask questions amd give them feedback just a thought anyways bbl hehe
Old 29-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Master

Hi Secret, the most amazing discovery with my Device is that there was a "natural" communication between me and it (my higher self). Which makes sense since it is me and I am it. So I do understand your simple yet complex explanation of communication. Others might not understand but you, after reflecting in it, get the gist of what is being said.

And the waves of love that emits from it to me is indescribable.

I'd trust the name it gave you. Remember it won't work as well if you don't show signs of trust.

I don't have the visualizations as you describe. My experiences are all felt by holding my Device. I think it's cool you are seeing interesting things during a meditation.

But then, we have been working on healing my 3rd eye for the past few weeks. I have long pauses in between these 3rd eye healing sessions because they are so intense. And I am seeing some positive results.

Administration would frown on any reading unless it was a separate thread and it was stated boldly and plainly in the first post or the title that it is for entertainment only. There are a whole list of rules in regard to doing readings.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:07 AM
Kamila

Yes :)
I didn't think the name was the device bc it didn't resonate but I already forgot it but will ask again and if it comes up then will call it that :)
Thank u for sharing ur experiences I find them fascinating. ..
will write another post wen I get a chance to do another session with it tc