Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account

New Person!

Alright, name the 'historical' person I am thinking in my head. I even wrote the name on here but deleted it. Leaving some energetic prints

GO!
Old 08-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Weird, very weird...

Got Judgement as the card representing the person (including gender), 8 of Cups and 7 of Pentacles. When I asked for the gender again, I got the World and 3 of Wands.
8 of Cups probably means the person gave something up they held dearly to accomplish what ever was their mission. Might have been a relationship, a dream or they even sacrificed their own life for a higher goal.
7 of Pentacles... what they accomplished needed work on their part and has grown over time.
Judgement... looked it up again to be sure, then let it sink in. Spiritual experience, forgiveness, salvation or somebody who was incredibly patient and could take a lot with a smile.
Now the gender-thing is weird. Either gender does not matter or the person was androgynous. Or asexual. Also could mean that they were homosexual in a surrounding where that counted as horrible crime.

The World and 3 of Wands, not sure what they want to tell me.

I don't think you would have picked Jesus? Because of this whole combination ... I mean, the Judgement card representing the person? Salvation, forgiveness and such. The World also would make sense in that case, the 3 of Wands could refer to resurrection after 3 days.

The whole set also could mean a religious figure in general. A saint or something. Of what faith ever. Or just somebody who was not interested in sex (like Tesla as an example). Or homosexual. I think it was a man.

(And now you will probably tell me that it was a very feminine woman with a bad temper who had a lot of lovers, lol...)
Old 08-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Master
Is Clover's Mystery person male or female? Queen of Pentacles. Hopefully that means they are female.

Is Clover's Mystery person dead or alive? The Empress. As it's upright I'll take a stab and say still alive.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
8 of Cups probably means the person gave something up they held dearly to accomplish what ever was their mission. Might have been a relationship, a dream or they even sacrificed their own life for a higher goal

This person did scarfice a great deal.

Quote:
Now the gender-thing is weird. Either gender does not matter or the person was androgynous. Or asexual. Also could mean that they were homosexual in a surrounding where that counted as horrible crime.

This person was heterosexual but there are alleged accounts that this person experimented sexually with both sexes.

Quote:
I don't think you would have picked Jesus? Because of this whole combination ... I mean, the Judgement card representing the person? Salvation, forgiveness and such. The World also would make sense in that case, the 3 of Wands could refer to resurrection after 3 days.

Not Jesus... I def can see the Judgement card fitting with this person but not in the content you are using but I def feel the card is fitting in numerous interpretations
Old 08-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Is Clover's Mystery person male or female? Queen of Pentacles. Hopefully that means they are female.

Is Clover's Mystery person dead or alive? The Empress. As it's upright I'll take a stab and say still alive.

Yes. This person was a female. Queen of Pentacles is fitting and workable.

This person is not alive!
Old 09-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Yes. This person was a female. Queen of Pentacles is fitting and workable.

This person is not alive!

Doh! Does The Empress card fit in any way, as in a princess or something? lol
Old 09-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Doh! Does The Empress card fit in any way, as in a princess or something? lol

Hi Pandora! Gosh, let me think here..I even pulled my tarot bible to see if there are some 'attributes' The key words of what Empress represents def don't seem fitting for this person or their death imho, other than creativity or being abundant. I can see this person more fitting with Queen of Pentacles.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Pandora! Gosh, let me think here..I even pulled my tarot bible to see if there are some 'attributes' The key words of what Empress represents def don't seem fitting for this person or their death imho, other than creativity or being abundant. I can see this person more fitting with Queen of Pentacles.

Thanks Cloves. No idea why that came up then
Old 09-03-2018, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
The bit in bold is correct, the rest is not associated with this person.

Haha Pisces moon , thanks for making the correction feels like I am learning grammar again
Old 09-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Tried my best to leave my left brain out, not sure it worked, lol...

More about this person's surroundings (situation given by time and location):
Queen of Wands
Something with people deciding for themselves, independence, freedom...
During this person's life something has changed what was giving people more freedom, allowed them to live their lives as they wanted a bit more.
Could be either the role of the woman that changed (which would mean 20th or 19th century AD), could have to do with ending slavery in her country (like American Civil War era), could mean freedom of religion, could mean the end of a long lasting war.
Does not necessarily mean she was actively involved in politics, but her time and situation definitely affected her a lot.

More about this person's life:
Knave of Cups
Friendship, support, advice. She had friends which played a major role in her life. They were supporting her as she was supporting them. They were working together on a common cause, maybe, but also on an emotional basis, as comforting each other when times were tough.

4 of Cups
There was something she has had enough of. At a certain point in her life she was "fed up" with something. Maybe it is here where a "sacrifice" comes in?
So that to rid herself of whatever she could bear no longer, she had to give up something.