Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-09-2018, 05:12 AM
Master
Matt leaving door open, people stealing my candles, dog biting me and date rape kit

In the garden Matt had his friend over. His friend was saying how cute Lady our dog was. I made a kiss sound to her and she come running over to me and was standing up at the table being cute and Matts friend was saying how sweet she was. Matt offered me a cigarette as they were smoking. I said yes and it was in my mouth unlit but the wind blew it out my mouth and it landed in a cup of water. I said oh no to Lady and put it down on the table. Then my Auntie Joanne came into the garden and said the front door was open, that she had been sitting at the bus stop by our house as thought she'd say hi but the door was open. I realised Matt left the door unlocked when his friend come in and it was letting other people in the house. May over the road came in and was talking about herself excessively like she does and Matt interrupted her and said we're not having that and so I saw her out. I took some dirty cups upstairs with me and a drink mixer bowl but at the top of the stairs it was a really narrow gap/hole and you had to have your shoulders a certain angle to get through, I couldn't at first and was stuck but then I figured it out. I saw people I used to live with Sarah using the toilet so I was hiding in the kitchen and then I saw her daughter Charlie in the dining room. They were stealing my candelabra candles. They had put blue tape at the top and wrapped them in cling film. I was arguing with them saying they couldn't have them, but they were fighting back and trying to take them off me. They said Matt had made a deal with them that they could have them in exchange of an interview for him. I was so angry and picked him up bashing his head against the fireplace. I got the candles back but then other people came in and was helping them get them off me which they did., there was about five of them and I was outnumbered. Then I couldn't find them I looked out the front door and couldn't see them. A man sitting in the lobby at a desk told me they had gone into a secret cupboard tunnel to escape. I crouched down and looked in there I saw the back of someone's legs moving away. I went to grab them but there was a fierce dog protecting them and stopping me from entering. It was grey and like a cockapoo with curly fur but was very square in the face like one of those grandad lap dogs. It was growling and showing it teeth. I tried pushing it out of the way and stroking it to make friends with it but it bit my right index finger and had lock jaw on it so I was picking it up by my finger and thinking how I could get it off as it was really hurting. I put my hand in another cupboard with a rubbish door that didn't close properly. It was more like a plank of a door with a lock at the top so the dog would still be able to push out the bottom. I was trying to scrape the dog off with the door as I pulled my hand out the gap. It wouldn't let go for ages but eventually did. I was holding the door trying to find something I could put against the door to keep it closed then I woke up and was crying. There was another part of a dream were I bought a nail date rape kit but I can't remember what part probably before it all. I was choosing which colour nail varnish I wanted that changed colour when a drink has been spiked. I had purple glitter at first but then chose pink glitter.

Matt was being so mean to me yesterday. He says he isn't and attacks me emotionally so bad. In the day he done it and I said I won't tolerate it and left the room he came and said sorry. Then he done it again before bed. Again I said I won't tolerate it anymore but he couldn't see he was at fault for the horrible things he said, he was using personal things against me about my family and who I am that I've been working on trying to make me feel small when I've been nothing but kind to him throughout the day, making breakfast etc and he wouldn't see that what he said to me in the first place was out of order, he kept focusing on what I said back to him in anger saying how his behaviour makes me feel as me being mean about him! All I done was question why he was saying such hurtful things to me and got upset. I had enough and turnt my back to go to sleep. There's no reasoning with him. I guess the dream is about this experience.