Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Free_Spirit1983

Language of Life

Over the past 12 months or so I've been having a lot of sychronicities, questions answered, co-incidences that turn out to have deeper meaning etc.. all through random events.. I can have a question in my head and it will be answered on a billboard, or someone will say something to you that isn't in context but fits in perfectly with something I've been thinking..

Most recently on bus to work, thinking of my short & long term goals and asking myself the best way to achieve them.. Down the road the driver took a wrong turn. Everyone began complaining, getting restless & anxious, 2 people even stood up and began to verbally abuse the driver. One guy looked right at me with a look of what I can only describe as sheer terror and asked “have you any idea where we are”.. How do I achieve the goals – step outside of my comfort zone / routines and create something new for myself, set my intentions, live in the now and accept that everything is as it should be– change is good and leads to new experiences, can either face them with fear and anxiety or be open to them.. Anyway I got to point B, in one piece, with no discomfort and on time with my questions answered! Synchronicity

Another one was last week, walking in woods, I felt blocked energetically in someway, something from my past I need to let go of but at this pont I hadn't figured out what.

Anyway I asked the question and further down I saw a bright yellow lemon in the river - instantly thought solar plexus chakra! A few days later was receiving my reiki 1 attunement and the reiki master said I have a block, something I need to release.. On way home saw a snowman with a stick shoved through its chest (in the area of the solar plexus).. After meditating on it I found the issue, something that I'd buried deep inside from a long time ago which was affeting my self esteem (which relates to the solar plexus!)

Was wondering if anyone else has had any experiences with what I call the language of life!
Old 24-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Sslama

All the time....I think everything happens for a reason. Synchronicities are patterns that repeat in time....the word actually references the gears or wheels of time. There is no proof of this in science but the more we learn about quantum physics the more we see how synchronicities manifest in our lives.