Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Joyous Awareness

Hello friends.

It is very nice to see a space opened here for non-duality exploration and communion.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Deactivated Account
A mind that appreciates the wonderful diversity of the universe--equally appreciating appearances of both "good" and "bad"--is a mind that perceives clearly beyond illusions. It is a mind of joyous awareness.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:45 AM
Administrator
Hello

This was a member request that we were able to put forth. Little help from our "Tech" friend and its all good to go. Looking forwards to this one very much so.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 12-09-2016, 04:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

This was a member request that we were able to put forth. Little help from our "Tech" friend and its all good to go. Looking forwards to this one very much so.

Lynn
SF Admin

Hello Lynn.

Thank you, bless you.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Master

Excellent ! Thanks so much Lynn for answering my request.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 12-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Uni-Verse

4 kinds of twoness, of a single, 3D phenomena.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f7310.html

One single, individual Universe----Uni = one.

However, I use the term "U"niverse for a concept that is the most comprehensive set;

"U"niverse / "G"od

...1a} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept i.e. concepts of God, Universe, Mind, Space, Finite, Infinite, Dogs Cats etc....
-------------line of demarcation---------------------------

1b} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

1c} finite, occupied space, Universe

....1c2} fermions, bosons and any aggregated there of aka physical/energy aka Observed Time ^v

...1c2} gravity---Space ( ),

....1c3} dark energy ----Space )(.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

Taking the two words "Universe" and "God" for some they are or can be one in the same and for others they are very much separate. To some the universe is outer space that place that holds the planets and that is that. God is that higher being or power that created the universe and all things in it. God is what looks over what they created.

In Non duality a philosophy there is just One Eternal Spirit in existence, and that everything in the Universe was created by it and is an inseparable part of it. Now this fits to the "God" aspect that is out there. It could be a bit of a stretch but too this could maybe go with the "Big Bang Theory" where thing were created by something or someone.

At the same time, non duality also says that the world is not real, but is an illusion perceived by the mind. I often think to an episode of the original Star Trek, where things seem to be held in place, where the society seems to not have evolved at all. That the people there are "Sheep" to what is happening. But this is so not the case the beings there have evolved to pure energy beings, and the rest is there for show.

I wonder at times if there is way to prove we exist that there is a foundation under us.

I do feel that there is a higher power for me I call that "Universal Divine Light" I do feel that there is more life out there in the universe but I am not sure I buy into "Little Green Men."

Lynn
Old 13-09-2016, 03:26 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Hello

Taking the two words "Universe" and "God" for some they are or can be one in the same and for others they are very much separate. To some the universe is outer space that place that holds the planets and that is that. God is that higher being or power that created the universe and all things in it. God is what looks over what they created.

In Non duality a philosophy there is just One Eternal Spirit in existence, and that everything in the Universe was created by it and is an inseparable part of it. Now this fits to the "God" aspect that is out there. It could be a bit of a stretch but too this could maybe go with the "Big Bang Theory" where thing were created by something or someone.

At the same time, non duality also says that the world is not real, but is an illusion perceived by the mind. I often think to an episode of the original Star Trek, where things seem to be held in place, where the society seems to not have evolved at all. That the people there are "Sheep" to what is happening. But this is so not the case the beings there have evolved to pure energy beings, and the rest is there for show.

I wonder at times if there is way to prove we exist that there is a foundation under us.

I do feel that there is a higher power for me I call that "Universal Divine Light" I do feel that there is more life out there in the universe but I am not sure I buy into "Little Green Men."

Lynn
I know this might be off topic, but I don't know where to put this.
Why do people refer Darkness to evil, and light to good? I just see them as neutral "elements". It's the person's/spirit's choice to be evil/good...or am I wrong? Just curious, because darkness isn't bad....is it?
Old 13-09-2016, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Universe is everything including me,
Environment is everything excluding me... R. B. Fuller

r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
4 kinds of twoness, of a single, 3D phenomena.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f7310.html
One single, individual Universe----Uni = one.
However, I use the term "U"niverse for a concept that is the most comprehensive set;
"U"niverse / "G"od
...1a} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept i.e. concepts of God, Universe, Mind, Space, Finite, Infinite, Dogs Cats etc....
-------------line of demarcation---------------------------
1b} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,
1c} finite, occupied space, Universe
....1c2} fermions, bosons and any aggregated there of aka physical/energy aka Observed Time ^v
...1c2} gravity---Space ( ),
....1c3} dark energy ----Space )(.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Master

Quote:

At the same time, non duality also says that the world is not real, but is an illusion perceived by the mind.

Thats true. We perceive the world to be real in a certain type of way, that is the illusion. There is no inherent existence of a long lasting self but this is not denying existence. As has been shown to me and others through signs, synchronicities and such like that there was more to the story than meets the eye. I'm sure however this is a starting point or premise for all believers and seekers of all traditions and faiths and pathways. So reality is presented to joe bloggs in a certain type of way, he perceives it in this type of way until one day something out the ordinary something occurs which doesn't fit into the given paradigms for our existence here which are generally presented through science, politics, sociology or whatever. So what has happened ? Has there been a quantum shift in orthodox education that now includes what joe has seen and it has been announced on the Tv while joe was asleep? No, the same paradigms persist its just now joe nows that its not the fully story or to put it more commonly joe in not in charge as he once thought, so if joe is not in charge (which could be a relief lol) then who or what is, does joe even exist in the way he once thought he did ?

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge