Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-11-2016, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Questions about Polyamory

So I consider myself a polyamorous, even though my life is still beginning (I'm only 21) though I haven't gotten to the part where I have kept a relationship long term nor have I gotten to the point where I have multiple partners, so it makes this sort of questions a bit complicated.

The last year and a half I've had problems with keeping a relationship. After I "broke up" with my crush So of October of this year I thought I met my soul mate becuase he looked exactly like the guy in my dreams and had the same personal qualities and hobbies. However we broke up after a month of dating (which is a totally another story with in its self) So that leads me to a few questions;
1-If a couple (triangle or whatever shape you want to associate polys with) with a spiritual bond break up, is it possible to get back together and this wasn't the best time to be together or do you think it may not of been the guy in my dreams and some odd coincidence? [I mean there are a lot of men with long dark hair, six feet and have some sort of artsy and spiritual personality, right?]
2-Is it possible for a poly person to have multiple soul mates becuase I've only seen the same guy and no one else, at least not in the past year and a half? Thoughts?