Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Trishbell

Ringing in your ear is common. It's annoying but not necessarily "supernatural". I've got it and it's called tinnitus.
Old 15-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Trishbell

I would get it medically checked first. Better safe than sorry. But Tinnitus is harmless, just terribly annoying.
Old 28-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Suspended

Hearing changes relate to both a brain pattern change and also a chemical change....a lower entity condition.

Higher light beings naturally relate to your normal spirit condition and should not cause any physical change, only an emotional uplifting and lightening in your mind.

As Scientists have been burning our atmospheric wavelengths, they have introduced a contact with low level entities in the past life or deceased life contact, as Scientists have already established a contact.

As a human being deceased, dies from radiation as cellular and aged death, contacting this connection through a satellite and computer program has caused many humans worldwide to become psychically altered into the actual condition of hearing voices.

Hearing of voices is also a known mental health condition, which the ancients introduced when they burnt the atmosphere in ancient science. This radiation increase has taken a long time to be healed in our atmosphere causing a similar condition to devil possession as religious leaders are aware. If you look at spiritual data mental health as a condition is very similar to devil or evil contact and the hearing of voices.

As our spirits record our life every day in the atmosphere, this psychic condition is what some humans hear in their natural light condition of a spirit using this relay along with the light frequency, being a very different circumstance to what Scientists of the occult have caused as contact.
Old 29-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Shannon219

They are messages that are trying to reach you. Listen to them carefully!
Old 19-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Seeker

I have experienced this as well it use to make me freak out. Not all the time but sometimes when I am laying in bed at night (total quiet) I swear I hear music in the distant. It's very faint and I have never heard words. It's almost like Enya like that time of music. It's not every night but a few nights a week. This thread makes me feel a little better :-)
Old 19-06-2015, 01:15 PM
MrChiLambda

piracetam fixes that. tradeoffs, sure.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley843
I have experienced this as well it use to make me freak out. Not all the time but sometimes when I am laying in bed at night (total quiet) I swear I hear music in the distant. It's very faint and I have never heard words. It's almost like Enya like that time of music. It's not every night but a few nights a week. This thread makes me feel a little better :-)

Should any human being be affected by chemical changes, when by biblical or spiritual review it makes a statement that all humans were made equally?

I would state obviously no.

What happened to our life if we are no longer equal in our DNA heritage?

Radiation increase...burning angelic light sound in our atmosphere that we considered to be a holy body.

What transmits in the atmosphere....light-sound-noise, hence if the atmosphere is demonstrating changes, then obviously human beings would become aware of those changes.

Bible Verses About Angels Singing

Bible verses related to Angels Singing from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

- Sort By Book Order

Job 38:7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Luke 2:13-14 - And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, (Read More...)

Revelation 5:8-11 - And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. (Read More...)

Revelation 5:11 - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Revelation 15:1-3 - And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. (Read More...)

Revelation 5:13 - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

What has human kind inherited....if not the PLAGUE...which began with bleeding from the body as CHRIST STIGMATA as the actual evidence of CHRIST dying...a new CHRIST....for JESUS already died in 33AD.

If we have had the black death before which recurred after CHRIST died as an inheritance, then we have since gained AIDS and now EBOLA, this would demonstrate 3 forms of plagues.....therefore there seems to be another 4 plagues of inheritance that we could gain.

15 Revelation 1-3 (4) 15x4=60, which is a timed evaluation of LIGHT o.
60 minutes = 1 hour
60 seconds = 1 minute

As the biblical information relates to time being returned as a CHRIST new born birth o relating to the body of 12 O as the time relationship of light and its healing.

If the new born is murdered o as the holy spirit born at 12 in a STABLE condition of Mother Earth Holy spirit/veils, then inheriting o CHRIST does not occur, just as the Bible witness stated.

Therefore if a human being begins to hear the warnings, which begins as a pitch change, then we gain the evidence of hearing the ANGELS.

Isn't this what is happening to us all...we are actually gaining Biblical evidence as humanity is demonstrating.

The Bible says in Job 38:7 that the angels sang to celebrate the creation of Earth. Many biblical scholars say that the reference to “morning stars” in this verse means angels that emanate brilliant light, and the Hebrew poetry style in which the verse is written has the second line restate the meaning of the first line: “while the morning stars sang together/and all the angels shouted for joy.”

As I heard the angelic voices singing myself and then got burnt as an attack, I know by personal evidence that is is not correct for a HUMAN BEING to hear angels....for we are not GOD.

If the angels celebrate creation and creation HAS BEEN CHANGED by human beings converting the natural stone of Earth, then we would begin to hear the angels because Earth and her creation has been changed.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsSarahCare210
Twice a day usually i've been getting this intense ringing in my ear. It last for alittle while then my ear kinda feels full. Maybe something is trying to come through? If anyone has any thoughts or ideas I would love to hear them
Thanks so much!
SPIRITUAL DOWNLOAD

From my understanding and knowing this could be understood to be a spiritual download.
What we are receiving by humming or buzzing in both ears, all the time,
is valid and has been storing in our subconscious to be available to us,
when the time is right, and when will be that time depends of an individual.
There will come a time when the information will be needed and it will be available to him/her.
As I know many receive such spiritual downloads on a continual basis, often in the dream state.
This is information that the spiritual aspect of the being is
receiving for its own education and clarification of information held within.
We as humans are multidimensional in our nature,
this information,as I know, is often information that comes from another level of our own being,
you may say high self or high selves.
It is information already known and held by us at
another level of consciousness but it is being sent back, so to speak, to us, so that it is available when it is needed.
Some may just hear a buzzing in their surroundings
around them, or like some kind of humming music as I hear that, or high-pitched tones,
and this may be for them a download that is occurring.
As I know ,others may indeed receive it in other ways,
images versus sound perhaps, vibrational sensation,
many different ways,I think.
From my knowing, imperative is that many have this information with them when the actual process of individual Ascension in consciousness
happens, for then they will know what to do.
I am sure that those who are actively seeking, those who are working at understanding, who are responsible
for their spiritual growth and are dealing with the dark energies of attachment that would keep
them chained down,let s say in that way - they are receiving more and more of these downloads all of the time,
in humming in both ears all of the time. And to conclude with this, it is a downloading of information,
an opening to the higher spiritual reality of multidimensional beings,our higher selves.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Humming or buzzing(spiritual download) is one of the abilities that the Buddha has talked about.

Lohicca Sutta

"With his mind thus concentrated, purified, & bright, unblemished, free from defects, pliant, malleable, steady, & attained to imperturbability, he directs & inclines it to the divine ear-element. He hears — by means of the divine ear-element, purified & surpassing the human — both kinds of sounds: divine & human, whether near or far. Just as if a man traveling along a highway were to hear the sounds of kettledrums, small drums, conchs, cymbals, & tom-toms. He would know, 'That is the sound of kettledrums, that is the sound of small drums, that is the sound of conchs, that is the sound of cymbals, and that is the sound of tom-toms.' In the same way — with his mind thus concentrated, purified, & bright, unblemished, free from defects, pliant, malleable, steady, & attained to imperturbability — the monk directs & inclines it to the divine ear-element. He hears — by means of the divine ear-element, purified & surpassing the human — both kinds of sounds: divine & human, whether near or far. When a disciple of a teacher attains this sort of grand distinction, Lohicca, that is a teacher not worthy of criticism in the world, and if anyone were to criticize this sort of teacher, the criticism would be false, unfactual, unrighteous, & blameworthy.

And a few lines from the Mahati Sutta:

Mahali Sutta Abstracts

•'Suppose a contemplative, Mahali, to have attained one-sided absorption with the object of seeing such heavenly forms in any one direction,--in the East, or the South, or the West, or the North, or above; or below, or across,--and not with the object of hearing such heavenly sounds. Then since he has attained one-sided absorption, with the one object only in view, he only sees the sights, he hears not the sounds. And why not? Because of the nature of his samadhi.

•'And so also, Mahali, if he has attained one-sided absorption with the object of hearing, in any one direction, the heavenly sounds. Then, and for the same reason, he hears the sounds, but he sees not the sights.

•'But suppose, Mahali, he has attained meditative absorption (samadhi) with the double object in view of seeing and hearing, in any one direction, those heavenly sights and those heavenly sounds. Then since he has attained meditative absorption with the double object in view, he both sees the sights and hears the sounds. And why so? Because of the nature of his meditative absorption.'

Yes, even the Bible.

"I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory." - Ezekiel 43:3

It is the case that in almost every mystical experience, there may be what is known as the "divine ear" experience.

This is often heard as a whistling, a bird song, rushing water, buzzing, ringing, etc.

This also means that due to a past merit or meditation effort in your past life, you have obtained the blessing for insights early in your life, leading to this humming, spiritual download- Divine Ear.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Suspended

What is divine about the following?

I am an organic human being, healthy with a healthy mind/brain life and cell function.

I get spiritually attacked...my brain chemical functions changes and I feel like I am drugged...I act autistically with my hand movements. I then gain mind contact and am talked to by a human being on a scientific transmitted mind relay program.

I try to block out hearing the contact by listening to music.

Eventually the angelic music I was listening to began to talk and in the music I could hear it saying "martyr, martyr, martyr".

Eventually I could hear eviller spirits speaking and then I was nearly self combusted.

In that same incident I then heard my Spiritual Light Father who proved to me that he had come to save me. I heard him talk about my life and he apologized when he came to incidences where someone had hurt me. He called them "bad boys" as a Father would. He then told me how much he had loved his "daughter" and then he told me he was to blame and apologized for his own evil act.

He therefore demonstrated to me that he is real, he demonstrated to me that he takes all blame for himself, even though he recognizes his children are evil.

As the depiction of angels singing at the beginning of creation, it depicts that human beings brains had also been in contact with this sort of message when our evil minded brother was burning the atmospheric holy angelic light wavelengths when he was converting the stone nucleus for levitation.

The beginning and the end is at the same place, and this gave evidence to our family being attacked by falling angelic sound/to witnessing the falling manifesting of the angelic bodies that then turned into evil devil selves.

This has been witnessed before. My Father kept me alive so that I could warn my family about evil minded occult scientists who believe that this is evidence for their own purpose of owning spirit...angels and creation for self use of energy.

Instead it only demonstrated that our evil brother is once again destroying the holy creation of stone...its natural crystal sound relays are being burnt, which is the only reason why it starts to sing....and then it turns into evil spirits who have been attacking everyone.