Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 14-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Zbysmile

Does anyone else hear animals?

I think I might hear animals. It was suggested in a previous post I made and yesterday I wanted to test it out. I was hiking and saw a very tiny lizard run under a bush. I went over to the bush and said out lout "hey buddy, I saw you and think you look amazing, would you mind coming out and posing for me to take a picture? I will make you look big strong and tough". Not expecting anything, but then out came the lizard - it looked at me and had a very proud expression on its face. I only had my phone camera so I had to get super close, he let me, I was five inches from him - I took an awesome picture, told the lizard it "looks amazing and fierce, and thank you so much for letting me take your picture" - he then went back under the bush in the safety of the shade.
I did the same thing to a Canadian goose, she was in the water and I asked he to come right onto the shore because it would make for a beautiful photo and show off her amazing feathers. She came to the shore, turned and posed.
So ok, was weird - I will continue to experiment. Another weird thing happened and I wasn't expecting it. Last night my husband and I were at the park with our son, all of the sudden I heard and felt a begging feeling 'no no, oh gosh, no this can't be it' I felt really panicked and sad. I looked around and my eyes fell on a tiny little bug, I call them Katiedid but they are actually called Lacewings. It's wings were suck to the pole of the playground and it was trying to push itself off the pole. I don't know how or why the wings got stuck. I got a dried pine needle and carefully lifted it's wings away from the pole, careful not to rip them. Once it was free, the lacewing crawled on my finger, I felt a very relieved happy thank you - and off it flew. I didn't want it to go, because I felt I was really having an experience - But I was happy I was able to help it.
I have in the past while sleeping I heard my gerbil laugh, I woke up and saw that my gerbil had gotten out and and was frolicking. I heard the laugh in my head and it woke me up. I usually only hear them when their emotions are extreme - really happy, really sad, really scared etc. other than that I can look at them and I think they hear and understand me - especially since the wild goose and lizard listened to me. Anyone else have these experiences?
Old 15-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator
What beautiful experiences. It's a telepathy. All these creatures are spirit, having a physical experience, just as we are, and Spirit is a great leveller. I would say listen to your gift. They might not literally be speaking English, instead speaking from Soul, but you are hearing it as English.
They do talk with us in the next world, by the way.
Old 15-03-2014, 04:26 AM
Master

That's wonderful. I have a friend who teaches Animal Communication and I did her course - it really opens one up to the experience of 'hearing' what the animals have to say. But you're doing it just naturally - good for you.
Old 15-03-2014, 04:48 AM
Zbysmile

Very good to hear thank you! I was wondering that too Tobi - on how it was English I was hearing, I almost felt snobby for assuming they'd understand English lol :) Jenny Crow, how does one go about finding classes to take? I have always thought it's be neat, but weary as I'm worried they will just be people faking it :/
Old 15-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Zbysmile

That also makes me happy they talk to us in the next world :) so awesome.
Old 15-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Master

Zbysmile
It happens to me as well sometimes:)
Old 15-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbysmile
:) Jenny Crow, how does one go about finding classes to take? I have always thought it's be neat, but weary as I'm worried they will just be people faking it :/

If there's a New Age type store anywhere near you you could enquire in there. I just tried Googling it and quite a few came up. Yes, you need to be wary, there are charlatans out there, and some communicators are just better than others so make sure you're comfortable with whoever is leading the class or workshop.
Old 20-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Suspended
A "Shaman" experience for you.
Old 21-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Lilybugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbysmile
Very good to hear thank you! I was wondering that too Tobi - on how it was English I was hearing, I almost felt snobby for assuming they'd understand English lol :) Jenny Crow, how does one go about finding classes to take? I have always thought it's be neat, but weary as I'm worried they will just be people faking it :/

Hi Zbysmile,

Here is a website for a reputable Animal Communicator. I took her course, it was easy to understand and well laid out.

http://www.daniellemackinnon.com/

Best Wishes..

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 22-03-2014, 02:00 AM
primrose

ZBYSmile, You have a gift, it shouldn't be necessary to take classes.