Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-12-2014, 05:14 PM
AngelEyes84

Symptoms of Third Eye awakening.. What to expect?

I have only successfully meditated on my third eye twice but I am already beginning to see things. Nothing scary.. when the house is quiet I start to see violet "blankets" or "patches" in my vision and have seen a couple of.. well.. white dots appear in front of my face. Also, at times when I close my eyes to go to sleep I get a flash of yellow/gold light in my mind. Like a photo flash.

Yesterday while meditating I got a flash image in my mind of a being. It's hard to describe but I suppose it had the shape of a human however, it was made entirely up of..... ummm... electric currents? Like I said, it's hard to explain. No face, no "body" per-say.. just energy.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? I know I'm supposed to be prepared for such things but they do catch me off guard, ya know lol. How can I be more relaxed and accepting of these visions so that I don't over analyze or freak myself out?
Old 12-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

I dont know if it helps but long ago I couldnt manage to
make my dreams lucid and i missed all the flying and jumping
from heights I would die trying in this world, so I asked
if my guide or HS could help. I went to sleep and got
conscious at the moment this sparkly/electrical human
shape was gently raising me up. i was so happy that i didnt even bother
thinking who it was, so i just flew out of my room.

Later I was a bit sorry for not, at least, saying thank you to the shape.
I also see violet/purple clouds, the sky at night is rarely dark blue for me.sometimes it is with green in the middle, when it is dark i see energy or static.

I just accepted all the changes but I dont know what they mean.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:26 PM
AngelEyes84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
I dont know if it helps but long ago I couldnt manage to
make my dreams lucid and i missed all the flying and jumping
from heights I would die trying in this world, so I asked
if my guide or HS could help. I went to sleep and got
conscious at the moment this sparkly/electrical human
shape was gently raising me up. i was so happy that i didnt even bother
thinking who it was, so i just flew out of my room.

Later I was a bit sorry for not, at least, saying thank you to the shape.
I also see violet/purple clouds, the sky at night is rarely dark blue for me.sometimes it is with green in the middle, when it is dark i see energy or static.

I just accepted all the changes but I dont know what they mean.

How do you accept them? Don't these things surprise you sometimes? Every time I see something I take a deep breath and try to feel greatful for my new reality. But I still get a little freaked out. It's all so new to me. Will I get used to it? Are you used to it?
Old 13-12-2014, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder
Most often when I meditate, I get snapshots of faces and places I do not recognize. Usually they're nice and normal but sometimes it's weird and it's difficult to not get a little freaked out. I'd say just keep with it and you will adjust over time :)
Old 13-12-2014, 07:14 PM
AngelEyes84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayemem
Most often when I meditate, I get snapshots of faces and places I do not recognize. Usually they're nice and normal but sometimes it's weird and it's difficult to not get a little freaked out. I'd say just keep with it and you will adjust over time :)

Not to be a smart ***.. but why do people do this? What is the purpose of awakening your third eye? I genuinely have no idea :/
Old 20-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes84
Not to be a smart ***.. but why do people do this? What is the purpose of awakening your third eye? I genuinely have no idea :/

Such as smarta** ;) When you awaken your third eye chakra, you are opening up your intuition to connect with more than just our physical, material world that we see with our eyes. When it is awakened/opened, one can more easily communicate with Spirit Guides, Angels and other things not on this physical plane that we live on. For instance, I practice Reiki and many people who I know that are Reiki masters, are able to give people insight and information about their chakra's and whether they are balanced, over or underactive, or closed all together, using their intuition flowing from their thrid eye chakra. They might pick up messages, get visualizations or hear things shown/passed on to them from Spirit Guides, passed over loved ones, Angels, etc. From my understanding, if your third eye chakra is closed, you are not able to communicate/connect with that which is beyond this physical world.

Also, we all have past lives that through our third eye, we are able to witness (usually through meditation). I think some of the places I see in my meditations are either places I've been to in a past life, or places I may go to in this one. I think we are shown things we need to see, and our third eye chakra allows us to tune into those things.
Old 13-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Master
I experience a lot of light phenomenon while meditating, but also during the night, upon awaking. Rich blue tones fill my head lately, and also a penetrating white light that seems to form pathways within my head but when I open my eyes it spills out into the room. It's difficult to explain. I don't associate it with third eye opening though, I don't consciously meditate on the third eye. I find it has a very healing energy.
Old 13-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Abbas A Shah

Seeing colors, shapes, colored shapes, and various unusual sensations, active intuition is very likely to happen.

So, nothing to be worried about. Just enjoy the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes84
I have only successfully meditated on my third eye twice but I am already beginning to see things. Nothing scary.. when the house is quiet I start to see violet "blankets" or "patches" in my vision and have seen a couple of.. well.. white dots appear in front of my face. Also, at times when I close my eyes to go to sleep I get a flash of yellow/gold light in my mind. Like a photo flash.

Yesterday while meditating I got a flash image in my mind of a being. It's hard to describe but I suppose it had the shape of a human however, it was made entirely up of..... ummm... electric currents? Like I said, it's hard to explain. No face, no "body" per-say.. just energy.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? I know I'm supposed to be prepared for such things but they do catch me off guard, ya know lol. How can I be more relaxed and accepting of these visions so that I don't over analyze or freak myself out?
Old 13-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder

@AngelEyes84 - :) good things are easy to get used to.
I dont know you but i believe after some time you will adapt
to it like it has been there from the begining. :)

Mostely it is weird when i am talking
with someone and suddenly see an orb near the person or
layer of colour around them.
Sometimes nothing happens, but when
such things do, I try not to get distracted cause it would be
weird if someone would talk to you and you stare above
the persons head.

I hope with time we will learn what all of this is.Mine
is going on for almost two years and I still have no clue.
First was the coloured cloud and sparks, then seeing energy,
sometimes those shadow people but i never felt bothered
by them.
Just as you said, it was surprising when it happened
first time.
Old 13-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Knower

I get flashes of faces scenes and such during trance and meditation. I basically ignore them or try to. I'm working on a goal so anything that flits around that isn't related to that goal isn't allowed to draw my attention from the focus that I need to maintain. Clairvoyance and clairaudience are really hit and miss until you learn to control the abilities. I found this with the hearing. It took about 6 months before I could control and focus the hearing where I wanted it. It's not like physical senses. You can turn the spirit senses on or off and direct them to a specific place. Right now in trance I'm focusing on my heart and a passive mind allowing my consciousness to be carried to that place ever deeper within. As I've gotten deeper my focus and control have improved... especially over the clairaudience. you don't need to avoid the visions just ignore them and keep going until your focus improves.