Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-01-2015, 08:02 AM
Pathfinder
Do some colors attract negative energy?

I know colors have an effect on the mind but do some attract evil or negative entities. For instance red. One could say Red is an evil color that attracts negative energy. For it is the color of Satan. On the other hand Red can mean love, in China it's the color of joy, happiness. Black is the darkest of them all. White seems to attract holly energy. Pure energy. Any thoughts on the different colors?
Old 27-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Guide
Colours are a visual manifestation of the energy behind them. All part of the creative forces of manifestation. The energy behind them is neither good nor bad. Energy does not carry any bias on its own.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:14 PM
karmasama

Colors definitely affect your underlying mood an energy. This is conditioned by nature - blue and green are calming, because these are the colors of nature and water. Red is energizing and aggressive because it's a color of a fire. Yellow and white are colors of sun and daylight and they bring with it good mood and positive energy. Black is considered negative or evil because it's a color of the night and we people are day creatures - our vision is limited at night, and we are afraid of things we can not see.

This is really simple human conditioning. Had our vision or environment been different, we would associate different colors with different energies...
Old 27-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
I know colors have an effect on the mind but do some attract evil or negative entities. For instance red. One could say Red is an evil color that attracts negative energy. For it is the color of Satan. On the other hand Red can mean love, in China it's the color of joy, happiness. Black is the darkest of them all. White seems to attract holly energy. Pure energy. Any thoughts on the different colors?

If negative entities and such are drawn to the mind. I think it is physiological by nature. I never wore bright colors simply because I didn't want the attention. It really wasn't a very complicated reason. In a way you are right, it was about attracting but for people not demons, know what I mean. There is logic to the idea then of attracting. Does it then become a choice because yes you can see it attracts or one can feel it does. Now it is just what I like.

I think people attach color to some thing like the idea of Satan. Color is merely color, it really has no value. Color is merely an object
Why assign value to it. Why is light blue a calming color. It may be because it is innate in us. We already know the color blue and we don't know we do. I am most at peace in a field looking up at the sky, especially in the morning. It has been this way ever since my childhood. IOW I find peace in the color which I take from somewhere. I would not wear something that agitated me. I take the physical characteristic and make it real.

Unconsciously we strip from objects their characteristics (because we can think) that we give to other objects, which then has the same quality. I think it's more psychological.
Old 27-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal

Well, Red is the color of your blood, not satan's, isn't it?
Old 27-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Well, Red is the color of your blood, not satan's, isn't it?

Yes, but doesn't blood freak you out. It still is negative then.
Old 27-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmasama
Colors definitely affect your underlying mood an energy.

This is really simple human conditioning. Had our vision or environment been different, we would associate different colors with different energies...

I agree with this.

We humans tend to condition our emotions with the colors accordingly with our previous experiences.

So the same will apply with all entities in general.
Old 27-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Yes, but doesn't blood freak you out. It still is negative then.

There are beautiful birds with an intense red color.

There are beautiful cats with an intense black color.

I find the red so wonderful and full of life :)

I think we should consider all colors amazing and we should be happy that we can actually perceive them.
Old 27-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmasama
Colors definitely affect your underlying mood an energy. This is conditioned by nature - blue and green are calming, because these are the colors of nature and water. Red is energizing and aggressive because it's a color of a fire. Yellow and white are colors of sun and daylight and they bring with it good mood and positive energy. Black is considered negative or evil because it's a color of the night and we people are day creatures - our vision is limited at night, and we are afraid of things we can not see.

Very true, unrecognized patterns.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Deactivated Account

The colours themselves aren't important. It's the intent behind them which can differ and which is important.