Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Because it is not how we were created that matters but how we create our life that does. All that ever exist is the present, even the past when recaptured is thought of from a present point of view. If you travel back in time to a past moment it is no longer a past moment it becomes a preset moment. So unless you let the past hold you down then there is no reason why it would affect the present.
In fact I don't look at it as something happened in the past but I look those people as archetypes. But in my researches I saw many times that those archetypes influence very much today's men & women & relationships, it's just like those entities really existed although science proves otherwise.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 28-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Because it is not how we were created that matters but how we create our life that does. All that ever exist is the present, even the past when recaptured is thought of from a present point of view. If you travel back in time to a past moment it is no longer a past moment it becomes a preset moment. So unless you let the past hold you down then there is no reason why it would affect the present.

Yes and no... I understand what you mean, but from what I have read, past, present and future are happening NOW. It is so hard to understand, but time is not linear as we think on human terms it is.

I do not think that for example me finding the quote of Lilith now has to do with seeing to the past what happened. I think that since all is happening at the same time, this was the moment to find out about her and share about her for some reason. Because there is no past, it is all present... so hard to understand, to me the terms of all happening at the same time and the fact of something being eternal like the Creator, with no beginning and no end just confuses me...

And yes I am not seeing Lilith or any other archetype as human. But it does explain a lot of stuff I am reading lately, and I see Lilith more as an energy that is taking form in the present era to bring balance to the Divine Femenine and to manifest in the Divine Masculine as well. Which can only be a good thing.

Old 28-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Quagmire

But if you cannot comprehend it fully then how can you explain it accurately? I have had a dream of time and parallels over 10 years ago which I cannot fully comprehend so I am no at a point where I can completely explain it accurately, at least if I try to use words Yet the present and what it is dawned on me some month ago and to me it makes perfect sense, now I just need to find a better way to access and utilize it. And yes I agree that you finding the quote of Lilith has to do with the present because truly there is no way of knowing whether the past came before the future as the way I get it shown, time stretches backwards the same way as it stretches forward when we label it future (or more accurately it vibrates in every imaginable direction all at once). So basically the earliest memory of yourself, your creation might not be the start of the individual you (or how we might describe it). The start might be more in the middle of a timeline if we think of it as linear. So the creation of Lilith might not be the start of Lilith and neither for Adam and Eve and the humans. The humans might have come first and then their creation myth came later, created when humans started to think of their own existence. Who knows not me that is for sure.

Yet I still have not comprehended the thing about the no start, no end part. Yet on some level in me I sense that it makes perfect sense though I still on this level of myself have a hard time wrapping my head around it
Old 28-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Firefly Dancer

[quoter]Yet I still have not comprehended the thing about the no start, no end part. Yet on some level in me I sense that it makes perfect sense though I still on this level of myself have a hard time wrapping my head around it [/quote]
Me too... I just cannot get how something can be eternal with no start and no end

Old 01-03-2013, 03:13 AM
lil

I'm sorry - I did not get the whole content of this thread.
Just giving my input here.
No beginning and no end perhaps relates to the yin/yang aspects of self - the cold and the fire natures of polarities - feminine/masculine sides of "the same".
And I could lovely say that after some research on Lilith in Astrology, although some shed a kind of dark and unruly/untamed nature, there is a nice way to see if you look at the relative position in charts -- I cannot say too much, it is still to recent, but if you look at conjunction as a sacred marriage, and relate this thinking/archetype to Lilith and other heavenly bodies, you will figure out the dynamics patterns between the related persons around the raw aspects of love. Maybe later I can go any longer, I do not know now because the knowing I have for this is still too logical -- and I need it get it unconsciously to better learn.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil
I'm sorry - I did not get the whole content of this thread.
Just giving my input here.
No beginning and no end perhaps relates to the yin/yang aspects of self - the cold and the fire natures of polarities - feminine/masculine sides of "the same".
And I could lovely say that after some research on Lilith in Astrology, although some shed a kind of dark and unruly/untamed nature, there is a nice way to see if you look at the relative position in charts -- I cannot say too much, it is still to recent, but if you look at conjunction as a sacred marriage, and relate this thinking/archetype to Lilith and other heavenly bodies, you will figure out the dynamics patterns between the related persons around the raw aspects of love. Maybe later I can go any longer, I do not know now because the knowing I have for this is still too logical -- and I need it get it unconsciously to better learn.

I would love to know more of her astrological background !! Sounds very interesting
Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 AM
HaloMoon

As we are not really allowed to post links - never know which are acceptable - I highly recommend MrAstrotheology - Santos Bonacci - he has awesome youtube teachings on this! My TF came across this a while back and we are studying this at the moment. With mentioning Lilith this is where it will lead back to - Astrological Archetypes.

Firefly - you will really like what he says!

It makes perfect sense from studies that I have already done into archetypes and astrology - this brings all the loose ends together.

Remember that Archetypes are patterns of behaviour, an energy - so even if not aware of this - just being born under your sun, moon, rising, venus, saturn and the rest of the placements you ARE affected by this. For example - a man with a strong Cancerian aspect will strongly express ''mothering/nurturing" energy. (Mother/Nurturer is the Cancerian Archetype). Mentioning this as I am Cancerian. I am also influenced strongly by the Sag as well as Aqua and Virgo Archetypes.
I am not into horoscopes - but I do like to know what I am really about and where I am heading through Esoteric Astrology - Alice Bailey (I found her teachings to be the best).

To know where Lilith falls in your chart will give you insight where to ''integrate" ''her'' energy and make the necessary changes/growth/improvement. Linda Goodman use to say if you don't know your ''vices'' they fit you like a tight glove.

This just my humble contribution to this thread. Really worth looking into - Alice as well as Santos. :-) Gotta LOVE Santos!

Last edited by HaloMoon : 01-03-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 AM
lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly Dancer
I would love to know more of her astrological background !! Sounds very interesting

Hi Firefly

With respect Lilith I can relate Dane Rudhyar and Liz Greene (among others astrologers). It is considered a beyond planetary energetic influence (while asteroid) rather than personal or transpersonal planetary influence. Associated with Archetypal meaning, it is very related to feminine aspects usually disregarded, repressed or untamed - we cannot forget we all have feminine/masculine entangled energies in the same individual.
What I early referred is that the place (imagine a stage) and sign (imagine a imprinted energy) are relevant for featuring how Lilith behaves and manifests. And it becomes more complex to grasp when we analyse the relative position of Lilith between two astrological charts, that is what I meant.
So you need to look at the sign, at the place (House) and at the aspects Lilith depicts for one person, and then for two.
I would like to avoid rough characterisation here, but in my experience, lilith of both persons form close conjunction with a powerful personal planet and with a Lunar Node related to lessons that must be learnt.
Hope it be clearer.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloMoon
My TF came across this a while back and we are studying this at the moment. With mentioning Lilith this is where it will lead back to - Astrological Archetypes.

How cool that your TF works with you in spiritual research as a team !! that is wonderful that you can research together and share what you find to complete your own research, share and debate !!

It is nice that I am in touch with you to share as well. We might put together a blog as you suggested soon

Thanks LIL for the info I will definitively check it out !!

This is all so interesting. I might share it with my former kabbalah teacher today, we will go for a coffee as we have been exchanging info about new theories on the tree of life, and Lilith came as part of what has been hidden for long. Thanks !!

Last edited by Firefly Dancer : 01-03-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloMoon
Remember that Archetypes are patterns of behaviour, an energy - so even if not aware of this - just being born under your sun, moon, rising, venus, saturn and the rest of the placements you ARE affected by this. For example - a man with a strong Cancerian aspect will strongly express ''mothering/nurturing" energy. (Mother/Nurturer is the Cancerian Archetype). Mentioning this as I am Cancerian. I am also influenced strongly by the Sag as well as Aqua and Virgo Archetypes.

Well, we are both water signs I am a Pisces with Sag rising and moon in Taurus. What does that mean ?? Heck I do not know LOL just recently been reading about how each planet affects us. I always loved astrology but I really need to study it more. So far I only understand in general my sun, rising and a bit of the moon influences. But I have to learn more !!