Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Firefly Dancer

Adam and Lilith the original Twin Flames ?

Hello all

I continue with my personal research and I have been reading a lot about the Genesis lately. I have always considered that the Twin Flame concept has a very important basis in spirituality and must have a key role in this new era. According to the Thoth deck analysis ( google : The Tarot, Twin Flames and the kingdom ) Twin Flames were the original structure that later on was corrupted, that was as far as I understood.

While reading, I found information about a female figure called "Lilith". I used to relate her to a Pagan Goddess who in fact was considered pretty negative. But my recent research shows that in fact she did existed ( she is mentioned in the Bible and other Holy Books ) and she was Adam´s first wife and original Twin Flame.

Both Adam and Lilith were created equals, both were skilled and very advanced, both were thriving in the garden of eden, but issues started to arise when Lilith wanted to always be treated as an equal, and as she refused to be treated as less than Adam, she left the garden of eden.

So maybe if Lilith was the first woman, then Adam and her were the original twin flames couple, who was then separated and a new woman created from Adam´s body so she would submit to patriarchal control, resulting in the unbalanced way women were treated in the past centuries ? that sort of matches with the Thoth tarot analysis... and it also matches with information I have read about the Divine Femenine re-empowering itself and coming back to bring balance, that male and female are equal, through the energy of the original Twin Flames who were both balanced and when together created a powerful unit, but who both were complete on their own as well....

Maybe Lilith is fueling the balance back to the Divine Femenine and asking us ladies to re-empower ourselves ?

This also matches what is said about Twin Flames balancing and healing before reuniting. That the male side has to be in touch with his female side and viceversa. Maybe male need to be more in tune with feelings, be more sensitive, surrender control, etc ( which is something I see here in many guys who had soul connections situations, they became mellow, humble, sensitive ) and for the female side to reclaim self worth, power, knowing there is no need to have a man to be valuable, etc etc.... this is a balance work for both, not just for female ( I know I can come come out as feminist now... well I am a lady, of course I am feminist, but not on a sense of : hate men !! kill them all !! LOL I would not imagine life without the male gender pretty boring indeed )

In modern times feminist scholars have reclaimed the character of Lilith. Instead of a demonic female they see a strong woman who not only sees herself as man’s equal but refuses to accept anything other than equality.

In “The Lilith Question,” Aviva Cantor writes:

“Her strength of character and commitment of self is inspiring. For independence and freedom from tyranny she is prepared to forsake the economic security of the Garden of Eden and to accept loneliness and exclusion from society… Lilith is a powerful female. She radiates strength, assertiveness; she refuses to cooperate in her own victimization.
According to feminist readers Lilith is a role model for sexual and personal independence. They point out that Lilith alone knew the Ineffable Name of God, which she used to escape the Garden and her uncompromising husband. And if she was the proverbial serpent in the Garden of Eden, her intent was to free Eve with the power of speech, knowledge and strength of will. Indeed Lilith has become such a potent feminist symbol that the magazine “Lilith” was named after her."

Through the technique of technical remote viewing, coupled with the natural and well-developed skills of psychic functioning, certain people have taken a look at the Lilith story and learned something very interesting.

Lilith really existed. She appears to be the first of a genetically altered species of Homo sapien, a woman who pared off with the first man. She was a great magician and a powerful goddess figure. She and the Adam Kadmon were unique in that they may have been created to possess both the "x" and the "y" chromosome. Lilith and the Adam Kadmon were one.

Their world was perfect then. Both Adam and Lilith had great mental skills. They communicated mind-to-mind. They could move objects with mere thought. They could easily leave their bodies and go back into the spiritual world from which they came. Their genetic code was so pure they were resistant to disease. And the world they created was, indeed, a perfect Garden of Eden. There was a wonderful vapor canopy surrounding it that made the planet a paradise. But she was not a pushover and that became an issue, which made her eventually leave from the oppression she was being presented.

All the above is an interesting theory that matches with the "return of the Goddess" or the return of the Divine Femenine. I also read this new era is the femenine one. Marked with the tarot card "The Star" ( ruled by aquarious, which is this new era ) which is the Female Divine.

I just find amazing Lilith manifested in my research at a point where I have been fighting for my independence and getting out of an oppresive marriage after being raised in a very macho background were I always had the idea women were less and had to serve men. That belief was part and parcel of me marrying a man who was similar to my Dad in terms of controlling and macho style, leading to an unhealthy relationship.

What a coincidence huh ?

Firefly.
Old 28-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Knower

If Lilith really existed and TF to Adam what is an Eve? If Lilith is the TF what about Eve, she has no TF, but she is created from Adam? Why Adam just can't have only one women? Are men supposed to be polygamous? Do we have to share our men with another woman? If I was Eve I wouldn't share Adam with another woman.
Look at the inequality of the situation, Adam has 2 wives, and Eve has only one husband and has to share it with Lilith, so does Lilith. These are my questions...
Old 28-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds
If Lilith really existed and TF to Adam what is an Eve? Why Adam just can have only one women? Are men supposed to be polygamous? Do we have to share our men with another woman? If I was Eve I wouldn't share Adam with another woman.
Look at the inequality of the situation, Adam has 2 wives, and Eve has only one husband and has to share it with Lilith, so does Lilith. These are my questions...

Hummm good questions !! what I understood is that originally it was Adam and Lilith and no plans for an Eve. But Lilith was very self sufficient and powerful so when she was demanded to submit to her husband and to take a less empowered role she refused and left. So there was the need to create Eve but this time around to make her submissive to Adam. But she was not the real twinflame of Adam. This was a form of control over the Divine Femenine ( and Masculine as well ) as stated in the Thoth study, by a dark agenda.

Lilith did not share Adam, she left. Then returned and tried to help Eve ( she was depicted as the snake who offered the apple of the tree of life to Eve... the tree of life is a tool to gain self illumination, a pathway to God ). When this was discovered the three of them were cursed : Adam to have to work very hard, Eve to have pain when having kids and Lilith to become like a demon, a snake and unable to access again to the female to re-empower them. That is how I interpreted it. But I could be wrong...

All the above are theories but they really puzzle me LOL
Old 28-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Knower
Did you come across mention of Amilius in relation to Lillith?

I recall reading about them both when I was looking at the work of Edgar Cayce.

I have links somewhere, but I'm not at home now so can't access them, I'm sure google could shed some light if anyone is interested.

Haruki Murakami
Old 28-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis
Did you come across mention of Amilius in relation to Lillith?

Nope, but I would be interested in reading about it. Lilith just landed to my research last night. I was searching about other stuff and found that internet article about her. I was looking about Adam Kadmon cause I am putting together several theories I have found that resonate with me. Then Lilith appeared and it was fascinating to read about her.

I really used to think she was an evil Goddess. But I guess sometimes the old holy books change stuff, like making her evil because she was "uncomfortable" or like saying Mary Magdalene was a prostitute when I have read in some places she was Jesus wife and Twin Flame...
Old 28-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Quagmire

I once were told a story that Lilith soul (/spirit or what you call it) was split in two by the Archangels when she did not bow down before Adam and from the submissive more gentle part Eve was created, while the more chaotic part became the Lilith that some describe as a demon.

On another hand I find it fine that people believe and find strength in the Twin Flame label thing, just please do not let it be labels we all have to "bow" down to. In the theory of Oneness where we in essence all are the same and comes from the same source there either is no Twin Flame or we are all each others Twin Flame. Also does the theory of Oneness if I understand it suggest that there is no separation at all; there is no feminine and masculine unless we create it within our own belief.
Old 28-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Knower

According to mythology Eve is created from the body of Adam how come she isn't twin flame? So what is she? Something much closer than TF so.
If women are supposed to be equals to men, how will it be possible if there's inequality even in their creation? Adam=2 wives. Eve and Lilith = one and only husband and the SAME husband. Do you want to believe in this?
Maybe it explains why men are more polygamous, I mean women tend to be more loyal in relationships, when a reletionship ends the first thing men do is to find somebody else but the first thing a woman does is to try to get over it no matter how.
Old 28-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
On another hand I find it fine that people believe and find strength in the Twin Flame label thing, just please do not let it be labels we all have to "bow" down to. In the theory of Oneness where we in essence all are the same and comes from the same source there either is no Twin Flame or we are all each others Twin Flame. Also does the theory of Oneness if I understand it suggest that there is no separation at all; there is no feminine and masculine unless we create it within our own belief.

I agree, most of the things we read are archetypes and are not meant to be taken literally. Men have a divine femenine within and Woman have a divine masculine within. The Twin Flame might more of an energy ( I think there is a thread here that explains it is a cosmic energy not a person ). I also read that the Twin Flame "energy" can be embodied by soulmates, so that means that it is correct, the Twin Flame is a code of energy and yes it can be embodied when two people of the same soul family meet or trigger on each other that energy.

And I totally agree we are all one... there is no separation. I wrote something about that exact topic once.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 28-02-2013, 06:29 PM
HaloMoon

Just lost a post here :P. Also came across some of this when I was looking into Lilith in my and TF's astrological charts. Love your research Firefly!
Old 28-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds
If women are supposed to be equals to men, how will it be possible if there's inequality even in their creation?

Because it is not how we were created that matters but how we create our life that does. All that ever exist is the present, even the past when recaptured is thought of from a present point of view. If you travel back in time to a past moment it is no longer a past moment it becomes a preset moment. So unless you let the past hold you down then there is no reason why it would affect the present.