Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-02-2013, 03:14 PM
AutumnL

Stay positive and focused

I have always been the type of person that, in situations that i feel like i cannot control and it is not in my favor, that i try to think of good things about it. With this tf relationship, or in general soul connections, when you start feeling down and crazy try to bring yourself up. Listen to a song that cheers you up, have coffee or tea with a friend, go and take a walk to get some air. If you put focus on bad feelings, it will take that much longer for things to go the way you want. I do believe that you can manifest things in your life to a certain extent. LIke the tf relationship is destined so no matter what you do it will always be there. you cannot cut ties, cut chords, do a spell lol to get rid of it. So bring positive energy into it, and it can manifest sooner. I know its very hard and sounds ridiculous sometimes, but find that happiness within yourself to get through this. Maybe its part of the lesson to realize no one or nothing can bring you joy except yourself, people and things can add too it.
I also find being busy helps too!
Old 26-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Nakae

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
I have always been the type of person that, in situations that i feel like i cannot control and it is not in my favor, that i try to think of good things about it. With this tf relationship, or in general soul connections, when you start feeling down and crazy try to bring yourself up. Listen to a song that cheers you up, have coffee or tea with a friend, go and take a walk to get some air. If you put focus on bad feelings, it will take that much longer for things to go the way you want. I do believe that you can manifest things in your life to a certain extent. LIke the tf relationship is destined so no matter what you do it will always be there. you cannot cut ties, cut chords, do a spell lol to get rid of it. So bring positive energy into it, and it can manifest sooner. I know its very hard and sounds ridiculous sometimes, but find that happiness within yourself to get through this. Maybe its part of the lesson to realize no one or nothing can bring you joy except yourself, people and things can add too it.
I also find being busy helps too!

Old 26-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Ascender
You're so right. :)

the future's so bright

Old 27-02-2013, 12:31 PM
MsMe

I totally agree. Although mine is at the very least a gentle hum at the back of my mind most of the time now (and a lot of the time considerably louder than that!), I do find having to think about other things helps. Running helps too!! won't stop me thinking of him, but does make me think good positive things ;o)
Old 27-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Ascender
Great post.
Old 27-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Master

Thank you for your positivity ! :)
Old 27-02-2013, 04:43 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMe
I totally agree. Although mine is at the very least a gentle hum at the back of my mind most of the time now (and a lot of the time considerably louder than that!), I do find having to think about other things helps. Running helps too!! won't stop me thinking of him, but does make me think good positive things ;o)
Trust me mine is not at the back of my head either! I have better days than some. Especially when he is depressed, its hard not to succumb to that energy, I've had days where I didn't want to get out of bed, eat or socialize with any one. I was in such pain, and it was not me, I'm not a depressed person! I realized. I have to be strong for the both of us and lift us up. Then I have days of this intense pull like I had to find him, kiss him first then shake him lol Its not easy but u can do it believe in yourself and do not run!! I will tell you what my daughter told me she said mom, you can't run from him, it's a waste of time because the universe will bring him in front of u sometime anyway! Lol she is so smart. Your only running from yourself anyways! Be strong!
Old 27-02-2013, 04:46 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
Thank you for your positivity ! :)
Your very welcome! Sometimes I read your posts and feel your pain, I just want to give u a hug! :)
Old 27-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMe
Running helps too!! won't stop me thinking of him, but does make me think good positive things ;o)

Yep! I started running and lifting weights. Wish I could spend all day at the gym..! *lifting the weight of my shoulders etc*

the future's so bright

Old 27-02-2013, 07:59 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Thank you for your wise words and great reminders. I used to consider myself a very positive soul that was able to attract the people I wanted to attract. However over the last year and a half I have put myself in a very dark situation but with the help and support of positive souls around me and my stones and angel card readings I feel I will get back to being me. The happy pixie elf'n I so desire to be again.