Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Master
What does your husband think happened to it? As a man who wears a weding ring, I feel that is where you should start. I never take my ring off unless there is a good reason, so if he is the same way, he may be able to zero you in a little closer.
Either that or check the pawn shop........gold is paying pretty high these days..........lol only kidding.
I am curious what he remembers about it.............and hopefully there is a clue there. Did he recently fix something in the house? Did he go to sport (not sure what that means...lol)?
Maybe it is in a pair of pants or in the laundry.......
James
Old 11-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Lisa

Five years after marriage my husband lost his wedding ring. He was digging a trench and using cement. He figured it fell into the cement.

Five years later he had to redig that trench and lo and behold he found his ring.

So there is hope!

Note- after he lost his, I put mine away as well. I wasn't going to be the only one married around here. When he found his, we put it with mine in a ring box, and neither us have worn those rings. Neither of us like to wear jewelry.

Wedding rings are nice, but they have nothing to do with marriage.

Of course there's that sign that one is not single with a ring.

But if it takes a ring, well, it's only a ring.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Master
How cool that he found it Lisa!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Adagio11

Good luck with finding your Husband's band!

I took a ring off one night to put it on my nightstand, woke up the next morning, and it was gone. I've yet to find it. Unless someone bypassed the two grand worth of electronics in the living room to steal a 20 dollar ring, I am convinced that these things vanish into nothingness. They end up in the same place the other sock goes to after you've finished laundry.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
What does your husband think happened to it? As a man who wears a weding ring, I feel that is where you should start. I never take my ring off unless there is a good reason, so if he is the same way, he may be able to zero you in a little closer.
Either that or check the pawn shop........gold is paying pretty high these days..........lol only kidding.
I am curious what he remembers about it.............and hopefully there is a clue there. Did he recently fix something in the house? Did he go to sport (not sure what that means...lol)?
Maybe it is in a pair of pants or in the laundry.......
James

Of course I did ask my husband first. He usually puts his ring off when he is going to run, or if he's going to do some work in the house. He went to run the wednesday before but could not recall if he took his ring off because it's a sort of an automatism for him. I think it had been gone then already. The ring didn't fit too well because he las lost some weight and his fingers are thinner than they were when we got married....so I warned him about ten times to take the band to the juweler to make it fit. He always waved that away and said he wouldn't lose it. So I believe he has lost it somewhere but have no clue where. Can be at home, at his work, in the train to his work, anywhere.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Five years after marriage my husband lost his wedding ring. He was digging a trench and using cement. He figured it fell into the cement.

Five years later he had to redig that trench and lo and behold he found his ring.

So there is hope!

Note- after he lost his, I put mine away as well. I wasn't going to be the only one married around here. When he found his, we put it with mine in a ring box, and neither us have worn those rings. Neither of us like to wear jewelry.

Wedding rings are nice, but they have nothing to do with marriage.

Of course there's that sign that one is not single with a ring.

But if it takes a ring, well, it's only a ring.

You are right. But the ring meant a lot to us because we got married after a very rough time (my husband went very ill) so the ring has a great symbolic value to us. Now he's doing fine by the way! So that's the most important.