Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 22-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Eelco

I can see that.
However she never said she used the pendulum with disrespect.
As a practice trying to get a trivial answer from a friends social security number is not showing off in my book. Its not pendulooming inside a cleansed sacred circle either.(which I know has advantages).

Personaly I believe most people change their polarity throughout the day several times a day, which also could acount for a wrong answer. So a quick visualization where you intend the correct frequency for your gender. and a quick cleansing of your personal space/aura will do wonders for pendulooming integrity.

All that can be accomplished with fun and a joyous spirit instead of throwing fears around like disrespecting your higher self(es) or temping the gods. That way of fear based believe systems is what we should try to step away from in the times to come don't you think?

with Love
Eelco
Old 23-08-2011, 08:55 AM
regvita

Hi..i've just found out about pendulums and stuff...and i was wondering if it was dangerous in any way like ouiji board?
Old 23-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Eelco

That depends. If one stops thinking and blindly follows the swing of the pendulum. Then yes. One could be led along paths which may be unbenefiscial. That said. When used with common sense. As a tool among tools. Pendulooming can be very helpful in discovering your self and having a tangible connection to the unseen worlds.

With Love,
Eelco
Old 23-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Master
Define your questions...make them simple. Our energy influences pendulem responses.
Old 23-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Master
A pendulum can used, like a dowsing rod, to trace Ley lines. For this, best to use a crystal pendulum. Of course, it's still coming from you this ability, just like dowsing.
Old 23-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Medium_Laura

Pendling has been used for centuries with Farmer's for water as Norseman said as well as determining the sex of chicks (in eggs) and calves before birth.

It has evolved from there.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Beannaithe.Anem

Oh wow! Thanks so much for all the responses --

It wasn't done in any disrespect or games -- I always thought that we should ask ourselves questions that we know the answer to to see the direction that the pendulum goes in (for no and yes) and to ensure we're connected.

I guess it does take years of practice and focus to really learn how to do the pendulum right.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Medium_Laura

Beanna, yourself yes, other people no. Work on things that mean nothing to you to practice. Emotionally you can sway the pendulum, therefore you must learn indifference first. Ask things that are in the Universal knowledge but yet you would have to find out at a later date. Not predicting mind you, but simply seeing what is already there.

There are many ways to practice with a pendulum. Divine what color blouse your best friend has on today. Date the paper and write your answer. Go through several colors until you hit yes.

Keep doing this as often as your friend will put up with it (lol). The more you work with your HS (higher self) the better your connection will be.

You can also do this with cards. Here is a series of videos I made to show you how a pendulum works.

http://www.youtube.com/msvideotutorials