Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder

AngelBreeze:

I have one question for you? Prayer For Salvation (by mouth)?

Does that mean you are damned if you have the inability to speak or say someone cuts your tongue out prior to seeking salvation? Or does God make acceptions to this rule? Because if so, I feel really bad for those that can't talk or got their tongue cut out. Sorta sucks you know. And I am asking you a serious question.
Old 15-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Master
When it comes to faith in Jesus, disputing the claims in the Bible of his "Immaculate Conception" seem a futile investment of your time. I can only say I was not there to speak either way on the matter.

I believe if Christ could choose what were willing to take a stand on, on his behalf, it would be keeping what he stood for, what he lived and died for, alive in the world today. Ideals of Brotherhood, Equality, Goodness, Compassion and Love.
Old 16-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
When it comes to faith in Jesus, disputing the claims in the Bible of his "Immaculate Conception" seem a futile investment of your time. I can only say I was not there to speak either way on the matter.

I believe if Christ could choose what were willing to take a stand on, on his behalf, it would be keeping what he stood for, what he lived and died for, alive in the world today. Ideals of Brotherhood, Equality, Goodness, Compassion and Love.
I like the way you phrased that : seems a futile investment of your time.

My thought world or thought time is carefully monitored by "me" - I agree
with your post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Enlightener

I like the idea that Jesus, a highly advanced soul, was able to create the circumstances of his own birth, as we all can. Though without physical conception as a counterpart.

But I love the idea even more that Jesus was conceptualised by an alien race. This is probably what I believe more than anything about his birth.

As for the saying, "I and the Father are One"; this was simply implying that he and his higher self were one, he had melded with his higher self. And to go even further, the 12 apostles were physical incarnations of each one of his chakras. Pretty bizarre, but I like it, it's kind of sci-fi ;) and resonates deeply strangely enough.

Just a note on all the bickering, what is anyone trying to prove? That they are correct, why not let beliefs be beliefs; simple construct of the mind. In favour of most here, I too cannot stand a christian who is righteously prophecying about the afterlife and life on earth, and it makes me cringe in the stomach when one does. And I must say that this one is quite a brainwashed cookie.

But still, what one believes is of their own making, and will make their experience, so judge not another, for you know not their path.

Tis better not to judge and be who you are, than to judge and become what you are judging.

;)

Blessings to you

El