Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Master
Key to freedom meditation

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/...o-freedom.html

Consider, there is not much time left.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:43 AM
Master
I usually prefer to stay away from new age things as it's so often a inextricable blend of truth and falsehood. But you consider this website as a valuable source of info ?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Master
New age or not could be a totally different discussion, even so I don't get into discussions very often; try to stay out of them.
What I can say about Cobra, the one behind that name, I have never or seldom come across someone with a greater level of integrity then this person. This information is not difficult to get, it is freely available.

I have read his posts for some years and there is nothing new agey about it, in the contrary.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Master
Thank you Rah nam
Old 21-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Master
Do you feel participating to the weekly Freedom meditation and have a positive effect on the balance of dark and light ?
Old 21-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
I only take part if I am asked to , and yes if they are correctly done; scientific fact. Has been proven more than once.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Talking

Well, I missed the Portal!!!

Gregg Braden, a tireless author,teacher of science, esp quantum physics as related to spirituality...
(many lectures , interviews and short topics on youtube)
talked about people in key cities doing 'something' ,
meditating or thinking positively for a certain time period and it was documented that crime lessened and suicides and such.
Some University or Institute organized it.

Yes! Look to me for accurate, late on the scene, detailed reports !! Lol

Oh, I crack myself up and it's not even 5 am yet!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
Is it true our galactic Brothers are disapointed ? I've heard some years ago there was a hope of attaining critical mass but this has never been reached ?
Old 27-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Is it true our galactic Brothers are disappointed ? I've heard some years ago there was a hope of attaining critical mass but this has never been reached ?

no, not as long those who are brainwashed say, blue pill is fine for me

I don't particularly care, it is not my planet. And if the masses want to keep killing each other and fight in wars so be it.

A shift will come, one way or the other. I would have preferred "one way" the "other" would not be at all pretty.
Old 27-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Is it true our galactic Brothers are disapointed ? I've heard some years ago there was a hope of attaining critical mass but this has never been reached ?

Perhaps our galactic brothers represent 'the father' symbol which orients our moral compass as authoritative behavioural control to the ends of utopia. A way of trying to live up to imagined ideal standards of acceptability, and hence we imagine if the aliens 'approve'. Our underlying thirst for being love-worthy projected through 'the father's approval'. The narratives of critical mass were 'imaginary' in the sense that there is an 'all good' without contrast of 'good and bad'. Symbolic representations of dark and light encircled represent 'the real' through balanced interdefinition, without being the real itself - the real being a completely unimaginable and undefinable 'thing in itself'.