Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Master
omggg

omg tonite i had an amazing sign :)) , i had just got back from church and was messaging a friend about a possible soul/karmic connection she has , i began to have a convo with her about my twin , when she asked.. do u think he wil return . i already feel he is due to come back very soon so i said yes she asked how can i be so sure i wil feel the same so i replied ... some days i think im over him then i hear a song play and the lyrics remind once more of the love we share between us . well............

two months ago my speakers broke on my laptop i was gutted as it meant i had no music , i even went out to buy a new set to plug in and was even more gutted when they didnt work either ... so i invested in a usb stick to add my lists too and to play through my sons xbox , i have to have my music if i dotn feel i can express the the words my heart are trying to convey i become kinda blocked . well imagine my suprise when just after our convo i went to play a game on fb , and to my amazement was SOUND .. feeling excited that i can now play my music i went onto my music centre and i created a list last year which had over 60 songs on it a whole range from love songs , to angry songs , inspirations songs , happy songs , all who remind me of how i feel about certain people in my life , i put the list on shuffle and the first song playing was ........ the first song i ever dedicated to my twin , (the same song i saw he added to his music folder under songs for his angel ,when we first met) .well i was astounded , out of over 60 songs that plays first lol , i just had to share this i think it was absolutely amazing and confirmation that indeed our love still remains and always will :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 12-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Loving_Soul

That is an awesome positive sign - that yr love exists beyond physical :)

I actually have realized I get signs through music too - even when I ask for them they come - I realized this once when I went on a date with another guy with the same name - as I got closer to his house the 4 most significant songs that me and my SC shared played back to back - I just laughed and said its ok I'll love you always with every breathe in me and carried on with my date hehe
Old 12-03-2012, 04:49 AM
TouchingHeart

That's wonderful, Mystical. It's always nice to get a good sign. I received a really good one last week, in fact, it was the best one so far. I was searching on Facebook for my brother who has become somewhat distant with the family, and when I put in a search of his last name, which is my last name, it brought up all these last names that were like names plus a few of our last name, but not many because it isn't a common name. What was shocking, though, it brought up my last name with TF's last name put together as one name in my search. The spelling was a little off with his last name but it was pronounced the same. And with that name (mine and his together) it created a word in the English language that means "emerging, coming into existence." I thought that was so cool and it made my day!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Ascender

That is beautiful! It's amazing how close we feel to our TFs when these signs appear.
Just before waking up this morning I dreamt that he sent me an email with the subject line: this goes without saying, and the message was: I love you from the bottom of my heart. Then I woke up. It was a beautiful day since I was bathing in the love until I checked facebook and saw that a girl he knows had tagged him in a few photos. They went on a hike together today. My ego took over right away, ie me feeling jealous and hurt, but I got these feelings under control again pretty quickly, letting go, accepting... just when last week I had asked myself how he could make this whole separation from him AND the separation from my fiance any more difficult and challenging for myself, and the answer was if he was dating another woman! ugh. He usually is a hermit, and now he goes on hikes with another married woman only 2 weeks after we have not been in contact. Oh well, letting go... deep breath.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Master
i love how i get signs through music , sumtimes i silenece myself and ask him for the song lyrics to tell me how he feels then i start singing ... another time i asked him , please give me a song to let me know how u feel , i had a dream the night before that he commited suicide and i needed him to give me an indication of how he felt as i thought i was going crazy with the dreams , ... the next morning a young man added me on fb , when i checked his wall out i saw lots of disturbing statuses about him wanting to die :( we got chatting and i asked how he felt he said ..... do u have access to music? if i give you a song you can listen to it and then you can know how i feel from it ..... i was blown away esp as i asked my twin the night before to give me a song , i knew this was his higher selfs way of trying to get the message to me , i read the song lyrics and the song was so dark so disturbing , i tried then to help the young man but he was so much like my twin he just shut down and shouted obscenities at me .and thought we was a couple so began to get jealous etc :/

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator
awesome!!!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 PM
imabeliever

Wonderful!!! Love hearing this