Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Experiencer

Some of the earliest discoveries of pink quartz came from Main it is said they where very stunning.

FC I have some very lovely Brazilian Amethyst. I love crystals from Brazil as well I have some very nice crystals sourced from Madagascar.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
According to many publications, and I'm talking real publications not stuff from some web page, ( Peterson field guide and German scientific journal ) rose quartz is generally more cloudy than pink quartz. I haven't seen much rose quartz that is very transparent, where pink quartz I have seen many.

There is tons of pink quartz in China, not sure what you are talking about. It's not rare at all. Not my first time at the rodeo, and I can tell a dyed specimen from a natural, are you suggesting I have purchased a dyed specimen ? I can assure you it's not, it doesn't have the same uniformity that a dyed specimen would have. BTW those pictures of pink quartz are not the best specimens IMO, they hardly have any points at all.

You keep saying that Chinese crystals are ****, but you provide no proof on the matter, I think it's just your opinion. Maybe you are just bias against China. Chinese people don't make the crystals, that's mother earth. You don't have to worry about thier low quality manufacturing methods. The crystals I am talking about have been grown in the soil so to speak.

I believe you are confusing the rarity of terminated rose quartz with pink quartz. Terminated rose quartz is only found in Brazil and USA.

I don't know why you say Chinese crystals are " low vibrational " where can I get one of your vibration testing devices ? You obviously have some way to " measure " the vibrations. Crystals are a naturally occurring phenomenon from mother earth. Do you really think there is some magical border around China that makes their crystals useless. If there was some war and China took over part of Russia, would those crystals suddenly become " low vibrational " because China now controls them ? Or likewise if Russia took over part of China those " low vibrational " crystals in China suddenly become high vibrational ?

There is no way Brazil crystals can even compare to Chinese crystals. They are very weak and break easily. Brazil quartz has uneven fractures and is prone to chipping. Everyone knows Brazil crystals are very weak. It a fact not opinion. ( Yes that last paragraph was simply designed to show how ridiculous it is when someone spits some silly opinion as fact )

So I guess because I choose to buy most of my crystals in a different country than you, it means my specimens are all much lower quality, possibly fakes, and I have no idea what I'm talking about. I wish I was as smart as you Fairycrystal. Maybe one day I will learn how to measure the vibrations coming out of a crystal, until then I guess I will have to stick to the scientific publications.

Is the thought that someone might find a crystal from China pretty, so disturbing to you ? It seems everytime I mention a Chinese crystal you are right there to bash the quality of it, even though you have no picture of said crystal to bash. I could do the same to you if you would like. Completely bash someone's collection without any fact to back it up. Maybe since you have started this rumor about " low vibrational " Chinese crystals I could start telling people about the Brazil crystals that are prone to chipping. I know I have no proof.....but it's no different.

And just for the record, I have never stated that Chinese crystals are the best or anything, simply that you can get some really pretty specimens for very good prices. Of course for me it doesn't really matter what country it was mined in, if it has the same chemical formula...
Old 03-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Experiencer

:( But I luffs my Brazilian Crystals :0 just kidding LOL I love all crystals ! *Drools over crystals* LOL
Old 03-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Experiencer
Hi Compendium ! I love crystals from Brazil too, I'm just trying to make a point. Brazil crystals are no more weak than their Chinese counterparts.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Don't forget about Cherry-Quartz from Tanzania :)
Old 09-07-2018, 03:04 AM
Experiencer
I wasn't familiar with this cherry quartz, so I had to look it up. Very interesting, almost a cross between rose and pink quartz. Never saw this before. Thank you very much
Old 09-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Deactivated Account
It’s okay. Quite new to me, too.
Contains cinnibar. So far could be found only in Tanazia.
Works really well for me :)
Old 16-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice post and thanks for sharing that content.
Old 20-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Experiencer

A lot of strawberry / cherry quartz on the market is dyed. I have nothing against dyed crystals as such, but it annoys me that so many are sold without that information. It's not so bad for a more experienced collector to pick up on, but I'll admit I got caught out once or twice when I first started collecting!

I think most people tend to categorise pink quartz and rose quartz as the same stone, as I've heard the term used interchangeably over here (I am UK). It's all generic rose quartz chunks.

I'd love to see a terminated pink quartz.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:36 AM
Experiencer

You know Fruit all the strawberry quartz I have seen on the market is dyed slag made to look like a polished crystal ugh