Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Why a discussion or an argument can become rude in a forum in here? Didn't you do the same in my thread? If their God, bible, New Testament....are new then they are forming of a new religion -- Christianity. Even you said, it isn't call Christianity for it. Then, may I ask, is New Age a new religion for the true religion that you're pointing at?

Or you like the idea of cloud-devils religion of "Christianity" or a new name for your believes. And you can always have your "own business" of name for it -- Yeshuaism. And ask for you inner references of perception. You'll get nothing right by that you like to find or a wrong one is imposed.

Don't afraid of my argument, just giving your outlook or intuition but a true one. Or your knowledge about the truth of Christianity or the truth of spiritual realm of God in the Christianity if you knew about it . But don't tell me about a SHE is a Creator of creation of human or life. That'll be a great ridiculous assumption. Creation isn't done by "reproduction" but by creation of Creator.

Why not you create a religion that keep all people happy? Or bring the truth of Christianity or the true Yeshua as your religion who will protect you or to influence others to believe you. But your knowledge isn't that right. That's a blind to bring the way?
Old 14-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Experiencer

yeshua-Yeshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew) was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshua" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.[1][2]

The Hebrew spelling Yeshua (ישוע) appears in some later books of the Hebrew Bible. Once for Joshua the son of Nun, and 28 times for Joshua the High Priest and (KJV "Jeshua") and other priests called Jeshua – although these same priests are also given the spelling Joshua in 11 further instances in the books of Haggai and Zechariah. It differs from the usual Hebrew Bible spelling of Joshua (יְהוֹשֻׁעַ y'hoshuaʿ), found 218 times in the Hebrew Bible, in the absence of the consonant he ה and placement of the semivowel vav ו after, not before, the consonant shin ש. It also differs from the Hebrew spelling Yeshu (ישו) which is found in Ben Yehuda's dictionary and used in most secular contexts in Modern Hebrew to refer to Jesus of Nazareth, although the Hebrew spelling Yeshua (ישוע) is generally used in translations of the New Testament into Hebrew[3] and used by Hebrew speaking Christians in Israel. The name Yeshua is also used in Israelite Hebrew historical texts to refer to other Joshuas recorded in Greek texts such as Jesus ben Ananias and Jesus ben Sira.[, Wikipedia source.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

Jesus Christ is not a made up fictioutious character in the Bible-Jesus performed miracles which were recorded to prove to the Jews and Gentiles that He truly is the Son of God-
Old 14-12-2017, 01:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

White P; Yes granted - but so what..?... The CHARACTER is a complete invention - the name just corresponds to whichever culture is hearing the bible version - such as Greek as you say, and later European, who introduce and use the letter J as I explained - hence the original name Hesus Krishna that was VOTED and accepted by all for the manufactured deity, became eventually "jesus Christ" that we are familiar with now...

What you say merely AGREES with that which I say - makes a nice change

It s like now Folks - my name is PETER here in England - if I go to France they will call me Pierre - if I go Spain, it is Pedro - have I the person and character changed..?.. NO - just the name and culture that is all... It means nothing... And consider - you mention LATIN yes - but fail to relaise that is ROMAN dear one - it is because of Latin and Rome that all this is done to you in the first place..lol..

So heres a question for you - what do you think of that astrological sign..?...It was a REAL WORLD EVENT actually happened.... and look, NO SUCH EVENT happens in December 2017 years ago, and that tells us 100% the bible is not literal truth - PROVES the bible jesus version as unreliable - wouldn't you agree..?.. or if you do not agree, say why not..??.. The planets DID form those signs for the REAL Christ - what cant speak cant lie - the sign DID appear in March 5 years earlier than we believe.. What do you think of THAT FACT..??..

Jeremy; As usual you have it TOTALLY WRONG - in that - I don't do this for the sake of winning arguments as you constantly infer - nor do I do it to make my Self look big or clever as you yourself constantly try - because look my friend - this is not an argument at all - this is all HISTORICAL FACT beyond any credible debate - its not even MY truth Jeremy - I didn't invent it as you do with your fantasy - this is the ACTUAL and HISTORIC truth out there in the real world - you should try that sometimes....

(I paste my post here).

No God want to be known thoroughly by another deity due to he can be attack by others at anytime..... So it's better to be in delusion or vanity by others and knowing nothing about this religion --- Christianity. I guess that's the main reason main purpose for it. But don't forget that the God is still the same God for he's strong enough for his defense. But his religion is still better be a mysterious one to other Gods.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

May I ask, if now Christianity churches are attack by Devil or Satan. You can guess, who will come to protect them? Is it the fault God or the true God? This is a simple question but it tells all the truth about God Jehovah and Jesus Christ. Only the one that's created by the demons or devils they will not caring of them.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Here is the way it actually came about, as recorded by our none biased INDEPENDANT HISTORICAL SCHOLARS :

Quote:
Constantine's intention at Nicaea was to create an entirely new god for his empire who would unite all religious factions under one deity. Presbyters were asked to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves, expressing personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special deity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussion.

"As yet, no God had been selected by the council, and so they balloted in order to determine that matter... For one year and five months the balloting lasted..."

(God's Book of Eskra, Prof. S. L. MacGuire's translation, Salisbury, 1922, chapter xlviii, paragraphs 36, 41).

At the end of that time, Constantine returned to the gathering to discover that the presbyters had not agreed on a new deity but had balloted down to a shortlist of five prospects:

i. Caesar ii. Krishna iii. Mithra iv. Horus v. Zeus

(Historia Ecclesiastica, Eusebius, c. 325).

Constantine was the ruling spirit at Nicaea and he ultimately decided upon a new god for them. To involve British factions, he ruled that the name of the great Druid god, Hesus, be joined with the Eastern Savior-god, Krishna (Krishna is Sanskrit for Christ), and thus Hesus Krishna would be the official name of the new Roman god.

A vote was taken and it was with a majority show of hands (161 votes to 157) that both divinities became one God. Following longstanding heathen custom, Constantine used the official gathering and the Roman apotheosis decree to legally deify two deities as one, and did so by democratic consent. A new god was proclaimed and "officially" ratified by Constantine (Acta Concilii Nicaeni, 1618). That purely political act of deification effectively and legally placed Hesus and Krishna among the Roman gods as one individual composite.

That abstraction lent Earthly existence to amalgamated doctrines for the Empire's new religion; and because there was no letter "J" in alphabets until around the ninth century, the name subsequently evolved into "Jesus Christ".

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ianazar_40.htm

All that taken from the link supplied - but note each little snippet of information also has its own source cited so we see clearly who said what, and we can go off and verify for ourselves what is accurate here.. These are HISTORICAL FACTS of the way and manner that the religion ACTUALLY came about - not religious propaganda promoted by those in power - but none biased critical thinking without any religious agenda !!

Jeremy; I said I would not be rude to you here on THIS thread - as that would be like inviting you all into my Home, but then ignoring you whilst being nice and polite to every one else - but please don't start that nonsense here mate - it is totally irrelevant - if you want to talk about ACTUAL WORLD HISTORY and its FACTS then please continue - but if you want to introduce fantasy and personal delusion, then take it back to your own thread please, not here..

Quote:
If their God, bible, New Testament....are new then they are forming of a new religion -- Christianity.

YES - that is EXACTLY what they did - FORMED A NEW RELIGION - based on the old core god of the Jews, Yhvh - thus they kept all those Jewish factions happy - and then they added truth from CHRIST, which had caused all the problems in the first place - thus they appeased all the splinter groups who struggled t follow and understand Him - then they mixed it all about, changed it around, added more pats form other pre existant narratives - especially Krishna as I showed you - and out of al this they set about with purpose and intent clearly stated, to MANUFACTURE a NEW TRUTH based on all that came before that Rome then enforced on them all as ONE NEW RELIGION !!

Quote:
Then, may I ask, is New Age a new religion for the true religion that you're pointing at?

NO - obviously this has NOTHING TO DO with anything you presume to be "new age" lol - how could it..?...THIS is ORIGINAL start of everything that will become twisted as "new age" philosophy lol - THIS is TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO Jeremy - new age is NEW - obviously lol...so NO most definitely NOT anything to do with any "new age" notion idea or philosophy !! As I said - the nonsense begins....

Quote:
Or you like the idea of cloud-devils religion of "Christianity" or a new name for your believes. And you can always have your "own business" of name for it -- Yeshuaism. And ask for you inner references of perception. You'll get nothing right by that you like to find or a wrong one is imposed.

There really is no hope for you is there..?...Out comes the nonsense every freaking time - THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS CLOUD DEVILS - IT IS ALL YOUR PERSONAL DELUSION - not relevant to this discussion at all - pure nonsense !!

Inner perception..?? IF you knew even the first basic truth or had any basic idea about ANY spiritual matters at all, then you would know for sure it is ALL an INNER PERCEPTION - you fail to realise that as you are totally spiritually ignorant, just making it up as you go along as I have told you many times....NOTHING that you say has any relevance to actual spiritual or real world truth !!

Quote:
No God want to be known thoroughly by another deity due to he can be attack by others at anytime.....

YET MORE NONSENSE...next please....

Quote:
So it's better to be in delusion or vanity by others and knowing nothing about this religion --- Christianity

Delusion - vanity - knowing nothing - step away from the mirror now mate - all that applies to you, not me... Its not even worth answering the rest - there is only ONE god Jeremy - the rest are merely Angels - or demons if you prefer - but only ONE TRUE GOD Jeremy, and that is NOT the god of the bible - that one there is false imposter Christ DID say and He alone revealed the truth of Our Father, who Christ who said that no Soul here knew HIS truth before Him - not even the Angels and your god Yhvh know CHRIST truth He said directly - PROVED that truth as said by performing miracles that no priest of your god yhvh could match - and of course the Jews realised He was not of their god at all as after all, Christ TOLD THEM DIRECTLY that their god was a fraud, so they MURDERED HIM to silence this truth, as we know..... Work it out Folks -its not that hard really - just put down the religious influence and look at all this with an honest open mind, the deception is obvious once you take those religious blinkers off !!
Old 14-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Your saying of only one God is only said that there's only one founder God in Christianity religion. But they're thousands and thousands of Gods in the universe. And they're almost the same as God Jehovah. Every God family in the universe can form one or more religions on earth. So your only one God in this world isn't true and it's not a universal truth. It's only true when you're saying that God Jehovah is the one founder God of Christianity. That's one God.

My White Horse Goddess wife has a higher position in her generational hierarchy than God Jehovah in the Angels family Gods. So how can in this world there's only one God?

What about the white pegasus, the Phoenix, the mermaid, the unicorn, the dragon, Universe light Gods... Are they the Angels? The answer is NO. They're the higher ranking Gods in the universe. And most of them have created their religions and they've their temples on earth. So you can see how much you have known about Gods in the universe or spiritual realm?
Old 15-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; I have asked you this before - you really should stop and think about it - I ask it again - do you know and understand what a SOURCE IS ???

Let it sink in real deep - THINK about it....lol....

And realise - there is ONLY ONE SOURCE OF CREATION Jeremy - look - ONLY ONE TRUE GOD - everything else, is NOT a god at all, but merely a CREATURE that was created BY that SOURCE OF CREATION !!!

The Source of creation has NO NAME Jeremy - only CHRIST revealed it -and He said that NO SOUL HERE had ever encountered it before HIM !!! Everything you say is UTTER NONSENSE !!!

The "christian religion" BELIEVES that it is following the "one true god" - it believes it is following the SOURCE of Creation - but not according to Christ directly !! That is the ONLY issue here -does the christaina religion have the truth of Christ or not...I say no....

YOU though - keep trying to bring in all manner of IRRELEVANT NONSENSE that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING that we are discussing.. NO - the christain religion does NOT RECOGNISE any of these supposed kazillion other "gods" you bang on about - it does NOT recognise ANY of them because as I have told you, they come entirely from YOU and your FANTASY DELUSION and do not exist at all in the real world !!!
Old 15-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy; I have asked you this before - you really should stop and think about it - I ask it again - do you know and understand what a SOURCE IS ???

Let it sink in real deep - THINK about it....lol....

And realise - there is ONLY ONE SOURCE OF CREATION Jeremy - look - ONLY ONE TRUE GOD - everything else, is NOT a god at all, but merely a CREATURE that was created BY that SOURCE OF CREATION !!!

The Source of creation has NO NAME Jeremy - only CHRIST revealed it -and He said that NO SOUL HERE had ever encountered it before HIM !!! Everything you say is UTTER NONSENSE !!!

The "christian religion" BELIEVES that it is following the "one true god" - it believes it is following the SOURCE of Creation - but not according to Christ directly !! That is the ONLY issue here -does the christaina religion have the truth of Christ or not...I say no....

YOU though - keep trying to bring in all manner of IRRELEVANT NONSENSE that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING that we are discussing.. NO - the christain religion does NOT RECOGNISE any of these supposed kazillion other "gods" you bang on about - it does NOT recognise ANY of them because as I have told you, they come entirely from YOU and your FANTASY DELUSION and do not exist at all in the real world !!!

Ab Orgine,

You said, me is talking nonsense. So may I ask you how much you know about spiritual realm other than knowledge from Bible or from Christianity.

As I've clarified to you that Christianity truth is only the religion spreading truth for this religion. But up to universal truth, it not fit to the truth. So you never know much of it and give me a comment of nonsense. Isn't that you have nonsense speech for yourself?

Just think this way, you never known or seen God Jehovah and his dharma-subtlety abilities and then you comments he's a fraud. Is it not a nonsense speech. If it's me, I'll be ashamed to say like this about God that I don't know. Just guessing or from an unknowing of not a universal source (cloud-devils) then you can say that " God Jehovah is fraud".

You talk about SOURCE, what you know about SOURCE. Can you have any idea of creation or creating of life. You don't know what is Creator and creation then how can you understand who's Creator or the source of Creator? You said that Creator has not name. Can you explain it to us? That's totally assumption or wild guess. Is what you said, the truth that you know? The answer is NO.

Christianity not believe other Gods is because they only grateful to the founder God (and believe one God is sensible) who lead them their way to eternity life. But may I ask, since you're not a Christian, who disagree to believe with the God Jehovah. And call him a fraud then how can you understand what's Christianity and it's true story (behind) of the founder God?

Since you've no knowledge about the spiritual realm or other Gods. Then your saying is only in the Christianity religion but you're still not accepting Christianity religion as a Christian practice. May I ask you, who you're believing. You only said that he's Christ. But you never met a true Christ then all you information is from your delusion created by the demons or devils. So your saying is of no value to Christianity.
Old 15-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
So may I ask you how much you know about spiritual realm other than knowledge from Bible or from Christianity.

You really don't understand anything here do you..?...you read the words and they just have no comprehension for you at all do they..??...How much do I understand..?.. a whole lot more that you most obviously.. I mean, given all I say, you still under a delusion that My knowledge comes from "bible and Christianity" whereas IF you understood any thing -IF you didn't choose to be so wilfully IGNORANT - then you would realise I actually despise the religion and would never advise anything from its bible - have NO PART OF IT I always say, as Christ did say before me..

I know about the "spiritual realm" Jeremy, because I experience it all the time moment to moment - IAM SPIRIT and realise it fully - I do NOT take wisdom from any man made book - only guidance, not truth - spiritual truth comes only by its direct experience Jeremy - you cant learn it from others - and you cant make it up as you go along - Im speaking of a UNIVERSAL truth that applies to One an All of us as Christ taught it, and Im NOT speaking at all of a self created egoic fantasy delusion such as you harp on about !!

Quote:
As I've clarified to you that Christianity truth is only the religion spreading truth for this religion. But up to universal truth, it not fit to the truth.

First -YOU - have clarified NOTHING - EVER - all you have ever done is bring further confusion... Second - your statement above just shows your utter ignorance on these subjects - as see clearly the Christian religion CLAIMS OUTRIGHT that the god they follow IS THE SOURCE OF THEM ALL - god of ALL gods THEY say - source of ALL creation itself !!.... I my Self say that they have been deceived in the religion - they and You especially, know NOTHING of Christ, His truth or My Father.. That Source DOES exist - but you have no clue about it at all...

You though, who claim to be a high god like authority, say that their religion is just for that one god Yhvh and for now you say there are millions of other gods just like him - tis shows us clearly you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BASICS EVEN of this religion at all !!

Now alongside that - is your glaring HYPOCRASY and often repeated CONTRADICTIONS - as see - other places you have ALSO claimed that this god Yhvh IS the god supreme - except of course you said alongside that, that Yhvh and "jesus" are "integrated into your brain" and that YOU are SUPERIOR to this god even though it is supposed t BE god supreme....!!!

Tell me oh Great god Jeremy - if your dharma subtle energy is so awesome (whateve that is even supposed to mean??) - if you ARE so superior - then how come EVERY POST you make is utter nonsense..?..How come EVERY POST you make contains these CONTRADICTIONS..?...

Could it be after all - you ARE making it up as you go along - YES - I do believe that is so - and as I say - you know this full well - are just mocking us all , aren't you really..??... Like a spiritual CHILD Jeremy playing with the adults - you are not ready for ANYTHING we discuss...
Old 15-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

So your inner you is the universe or the source? They're so many Buddhists who are interested in meditation. And they're not influenced or invaded or integrated by demons or devils. And they're not .... or nothing can be found as what you've said. Maybe what you ask or see is only the astral playground inside you. That's not the intelligence of Creator.

If your knowledge is guided or influenced by devils, I wonder can it be right to be the universal truth? I've dabbling inside the spiritual realm from the time that my third eye can see the spiritual realm at my age of three years old.

So you tell me that's delusion? When I can use my five senses to touch, see, feel, listen and smell.....them, to testify and verify my Cupidsons as their real existence.

So far, you told me is only dabbling into the ghostly world. And for the meeting with Christ ...... is the delusion created by the cloud-devils as your Christ. And you never go to the universe to do or see anything there. ( I can see Jesus Christ with my naked eyes or my third eye).

You never see or meet the founder God of Christianity, the Father of Jesus Christ. You just write him up as your Father, your Christ....

And what for, I want to bluffing or making them up while my life is bet for it, only as me to bring peace to both realms? Your imagination or fallacy and your doubt to my knowledge is truely joker-dreamer obsession.