Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Master
Oh I am so sorry. No no. Please forgive me. Hehehe. The internet is just annoying when it comes to typing things.

By the way I checked out your site on The Beast of Revelations called The Awakening. They are very much in oneness with the most enlightened people.

I suggest reading from psychics like Edgar Cayce (the best one) , Paul Solomon, Jon Peterson, Doreen Virtue. Sylvia Browne can get too mixed in her greed for money and writes some stupid stuff but she has very good books on the Divine Mother. John Edwards is good too even though a lot of people demand mediums to be 100% right all the time which is a crock (they are not God). Jane Doherty is very good she has a website.

And masters like Paramahansa Yogananda, Sri Yukteswar, Beinsa Duono, Lahiri Mahayasa, Mahavatar Babaji are very good and very much in succession of that spiritual mastery brought down by Moses, Elijah, Samuel, and Guatma Buddha.

Then you have saints to always read about, who were on the brink of merging into Christ Consciousness: Sri Yukteswar (he is extremely special, I love him), St Francis (who some believe is Yukteswar in past life), St. Anthony, Therese of Nuemann who had Stigmata, Padre Pio (who I am a little shaddy based on hearsay), St. Dymphna, and of course Theresa of Avila.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
By the way I checked out your site on The Beast of Revelations called The Awakening. They are very much in oneness with the most enlightened people.
I suggest reading from psychics like Edgar Cayce (the best one) , Paul Solomon, Jon Peterson, Doreen Virtue. Sylvia Browne can get too mixed in her greed for money and writes some stupid stuff but she has very good books on the Divine Mother. John Edwards is good too even though a lot of people demand mediums to be 100% right all the time which is a crock (they are not God). Jane Doherty is very good she has a website.
And masters like Paramahansa Yogananda, Sri Yukteswar, Beinsa Duono, Lahiri Mahayasa, Mahavatar Babaji are very good and very much in succession of that spiritual mastery brought down by Moses, Elijah, Samuel, and Guatma Buddha.
Then you have saints to always read about, who were on the brink of merging into Christ Consciousness: Sri Yukteswar (he is extremely special, I love him), St Francis (who some believe is Yukteswar in past life), St. Anthony, Therese of Nuemann who had Stigmata, Padre Pio (who I am a little shaddy based on hearsay), St. Dymphna, and of course Theresa of Avila.
Well, we are on the same page - but some names I did not know about, thank you ---Petersen. Solomon, Doherty, Duono were new.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
A Glass named Esther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

BUT, Moses' right hand man Joshua was Jesus. Thus the whole Prince of Peace, Deliver of Israel, the Messiah as a Warrior. Etc.

1. The Christ Soul came as the first Man Adam as the first divine/human in flesh.

Thank you! I was looking for this exact connection and believed it was already in Christian teachings somewhere. I have been wanting to start a thread for a while but wanted to be sure that some Christians saw this link first.

A Torah perspective on Moses, Joshua (and reincarnation):

Moses (The Teacher) was like the sun. His holiness was so bright that any other light of holiness would become nullified in his presence. His leadership was so overpowering that redemption would have been an easy task. However, it would have been overwhelmingly due to Moses and not much of a collective effort.

Joshua (the student of Moses) was like the moon. His holiness is a reflection of his teacher. The moon lights the night sky but can allow the light of other stars to shine brightly too. The moon can also be a good leader but isn't as overpowering as the sun. The source of the Messiah is considered to be from the Moon (reflecting the sun's light).

Moses was the most humble of all men. He was as G-dly as human man could be. He was even born circumcised. But this is the problem. Since he was already so G-dly, he didn't have to convert his body to G-dliness. The Messianic redemption is all about transforming the body into being G-dly. Essintially, the "Messiah's body" is made up of a perfected Adam: all of humanity with G-dliness in the flesh, working together in perfect harmony. There will be one individual that will function as the head of the body. That is "The Messiah" that most people refer to.

There is a lot in the Torah about reincarnation. The strange part is that I have read that Moses will indeed reincarnate as the Messiah. But since The Body of The Messiah encompass the body of all of humanity, perhaps there is no contradiction with The Messiah being a reincarnation of Moses and Joshua being the source of The Messiah.

-esther

P.S. On a personal note, I had a dream not long ago that the sun became the moon and it shone through night to day. All the while, allowing the light of many stars to glimmer in the darkness. This was preceded by a dream that a regal lion felt humbled by the light of the moon.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Master
Well, Jesus Christ could not have been Moses. Because at the Transfiguration on his right side was Moses and his left side was Elijah. So Jesus was neither of them, but could have been their successor Joshua/Elisha.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther
There is a lot in the Torah about reincarnation.

Esther,

גלגול נשמות

I don't think you will find too many rabbis who would concur that there are explicit mentions of reincarnation in the Torah. Most who embrace the concept would, I think, state that it is part of what was given as תורה שבעל פה

Even this from Job 33, tantalizing though it may be is not really explicit.

הֶן-כָּל-אֵלֶּה, יִפְעַל-אֵל-- פַּעֲמַיִם שָׁלוֹשׁ עִם-גָּבֶר.
לְהָשִׁיב נַפְשׁוֹ, מִנִּי-שָׁחַת-- לֵאוֹר, בְּאוֹר הַחַיִּים

I believe it was the Ari who postulated that Shammai was Moses reincarnated and it was Hillel who was a reincarnation Aaron.

B'shalom,

Peter
Old 13-12-2010, 04:06 PM
A Glass named Esther

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Esther,

גלגול נשמות

I don't think you will find too many rabbis who would concur that there are explicit mentions of reincarnation in the Torah. Most who embrace the concept would, I think, state that it is part of what was given as תורה שבעל פה

Even this from Job 33, tantalizing though it may be is not really explicit.

הֶן-כָּל-אֵלֶּה, יִפְעַל-אֵל-- פַּעֲמַיִם שָׁלוֹשׁ עִם-גָּבֶר.
לְהָשִׁיב נַפְשׁוֹ, מִנִּי-שָׁחַת-- לֵאוֹר, בְּאוֹר הַחַיִּים

I believe it was the Ari who postulated that Shammai was Moses reincarnated and it was Hillel who was a reincarnation Aaron.

B'shalom,

Peter

Shalom Peter,

I believe that you're right on there not being too much in the way of explicit mentions of reincarnation in the Torah.

I don't believe I said explicit

The important message is that reincarnation is a genuine Torah concept.

Very interesting about
Shammai and Hillel. Thank you for bringing it up. But that's a whole other discussion.

-esther
Old 26-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Zenith

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
After reading the thread: Jesus and Reincarnation by Amilius 777

I have been searching for information on Moses past lives, and strangely it was much harder than I had expected. As I see it Moses isn’t one of Jesus Reincarnation.

If anybody could share some light on this topic I would be very happy

Yours

A peaceful mind

Hello there APM,

In the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), there is a prophecy spoken by Moses that "the Lord God will raise up a prophet" like Moses himself (Deuteronomy 18.15); in Christian tradition this figure is understood to be Christ.

In the Gospel of Luke there is also a lot of parallel between the figure of Moses and the person of Jesus. I, myself, understand Luke to be using Moses as a "type" or "figure" of Christ, so that we can understand the internal sense of Scripture. I do not, however, believe that Christ was Moses reincarnated. I think I would only go so far as to say that they were on the same 'spiritual wavelength' (vibratory frequency) or perhaps in the same 'spirit group' (if such a thing exists), so that it would be understandable to see something of Moses in the person of Jesus Christ.

The only thing that would suggest Moses did not reincarnate as Jesus is the account of Jesus' transfiguration in the Synoptic gospels, wherein Moses and Elijah appear to Jesus.

God bless