Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Yes Yes Yes. I feel like I am losing it and yet I can sense a great calm behind that feeling .. if that makes any sense. Its intense.

Yeah I can relate to this....Heightened energy...lot's of Kundalini energy buzzing especially around my head...Super hyper but at the same time calm too...

All this mess started happening around Oct 12-13 for me...
Old 15-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes. Interesting. There has seemed to be some conflict between currents. It afflicted me over the past couple of days but is now restoring direction(s). It was bad on Thursday, when I discovered it was the 13th October I thought crikey, are we sure it isn't Friday? Lots of things seemed to go wrong, planned and spontaneous. Only today was one of the technical issues resolved - something that should never have gone wrong.

4+4 = 8 ; 4x2 =8
2+2= 4 ; 2x2 =4
1x1=1 ; What's 1+1? It's 1.

There is a helixing pattern of emotional energy which unfolds along lines of human compartmentalization. Breaks or gaps in energy (the human experience) lead to reflective compensations (beliefs and the need to defend them). The spikes from the resonance loops in conflicting electric fields are actually exacerbating human unconsciousness.

I have a conspiracy guy but apparently Westinghouse made the shift to the 60hz frequency in the early 1900's but the implications of running this frequency aren't globally conscious. Energy has been programmed to return to the US grid, and as money is just energy once removed, what can be done with the power lines alone can be pretty astounding. Factor in the cascading disruption from the Mike Test nuclear reaction and other experiments, and it gets hairy.

Nicola Tesla postulated a frequency which parallels Earth's rotation would be more conducive to less resistance (less mind control more values of life). Regardless, a shift to base 60 in not just electricity but banking seems intelligent.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Knower

Energy is supreme. There is nothing we can do without energy. It up to us how we use this energy in an effective way, how to use energy in right way.