Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Spring is officially here, Sparrow has returned !

I hope you enjoyed your stroll ! You know what I missed, in addition to your presence and your words of wisdom ? Your beautiful artwork ! I know you are busy, and there is high demand for your time .....if by chance you have an opportunity to create, I would love to see another of your lovely artistic wonders sometime ! no rush, lol ...... just soon ! ha ha ......at your leisure, dear Sparrow.

xx
Ask and you shall receive....

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-03-2015, 05:50 PM
TesseLated

Lovely Sparrow! So nice to see you back!

I don't know if it's the right place to ask-But what is the best way to grow in communication with my guide/guides? Is all I really need a quiet mind to listen?
Old 22-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow,

What a delightful surprise today ! Not just one picture, but 3, WOW !!

Your pictures are beautiful beyond words !!

Each one is love infused with it's own magical beauty, mesmerizingly awesome !!

Thank you with love,

Adrienne xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Before I read anymore I must thank You, Sparrow. Shine on! This is beautiful.
Sendin much love and gratitude <3
Old 27-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Lovely Sparrow! So nice to see you back!

I don't know if it's the right place to ask-But what is the best way to grow in communication with my guide/guides? Is all I really need a quiet mind to listen?
Dear TesseLated,

In order to successfully communicate with your spirit guides you must first acknowledge what it is you are actually attempting to communicate with. What I mean by this is the actual energy mechanism and processes required to establish and maintain a two way dialogue between where you are presently, and somewhere else - out there. I say ‘out there’ because you cannot actually ascertain or define an exact point in time or space where your spirit guides reside, and so you have no way of determining what mechanism is needed to connect where you are, to where they are. In physical state, you have determined in order to communicate from your comfortable residence to that of a loved one in another town you require the manipulation of copper wiring (telephone). In order to communicate from your comfortable residence to the spirit world you are going to need to manipulate a whole different mechanism of energy mechanics. Since you do not know the exact location or energy state of those in the spirit world it would be naive for a human being to presume they can simply connect to anyone or anything they desire on a whim. This mindset is what attracts so many of the unwanted visitors who then go on to cause mischief and mayhem for unsuspecting individuals at their expense.

So it is then, what you are actually attempting to do is connect to and communicate with a state of purity unknown to you on the physical Earth. You are attempting to connect to a spirit guide whose thoughts are resonating and broadcasting on a frequency and vibration saturated in sublime pure love. When that thought reaches you, it may then not reach you in the form of a normal thought, or a word, but a sensation, a feeling or a simple image. Their state of purity attunes their thought projections to animate from within a language registry you are not accustomed to as a physical being, making your communication attempts incompatible and inadequate.

What you must actually do then is create the most harmonious and hospitable environment, both internally and externally, for those who are already observing you within your proximity to make first contact. They will do this only when you have created through your intention such environment for them to make their presence known, felt and heard. So in other words, you are going to want to spring clean your consciousness, your conscious mind, and learn to let go of thought altogether during your designated time of spiritual connection. Thoughts themselves are active living essences, which have their own life force, which empower their own gravitational properties, attracting other thoughts to them, forming states and clouds of consciousness. It is the present clouds of consciousness within you now which are blocking a clear path of communication with your spirit guides. What I am advising you to do is learn to dissipate these thought clouds and learn to let go of all thought altogether, in the time and space you have allocated for this communication event. When you have learnt to dissipate thought from mind, you actually let go of your physical life story and persona, raising your vibration as a soul being and allowing more of your own pure energy source into your consciousness awareness. In this stillness and quietness of being your spirit guide will begin placing things within your awareness to initiate first contact. It is important for you however to state your intent at each time of this activity and ensure you are adequately protected from undesired attractions, and distractions. It is also important for you to let go of expectations of outcome, because these are also thoughts, and are part of your human ego and ‘story’. Your guides cannot tell you their story if you are busy telling yours.

To summarize: Communicating with your spirit guide is a matter of letting go of the thoughts which accumulate clouds within your consciousness, forming a dense blockade of human ego and ‘story’, which then acts as ‘background noise’ to inhibit your perceptions.

Your Companion of Consciousness,
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-03-2015, 05:41 PM
TesseLated

Thank you for the message Sparrow....!

This is very helpful. I understand.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Guide

Saw this on a Facebook meme:

"If the voice in your head is you, then who is the one listening to it?"
Old 12-05-2018, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Saw this on a Facebook meme:

"If the voice in your head is you, then who is the one listening to it?"

i appreciate the quote you've shared Sorai. it seems to tie in with Spirit Guide Sparrow's
last post quite well. it makes me want to quiet my chattering and listen for the listener within.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Knower

Thank you for sharing this message with us!
Old 02-02-2019, 04:52 AM
Guide

Here is a method of forgiveness for self and others that has been very effective for me:

Please note that one must be ready and willing to forgive in order to use it. This may involve other healing work.

Using consciousness intention, I identify a disturbance in my energy. I ask Spirit "What is it." After an answer comes, I ask Spirit what the optimal way of healing or solving it is, and if the answer comes "foregiveness," I welcome that energy and/or person to my heartspace.

I consciously tell this energy that I totally and completely forgive it.
I tell it that it has done absolutely nothing wrong, and that it has done only its absolute best with what it has known through time/at the time.
I ask if there's anything it wants to say, and often receive visions at this time of its' coming to terms with or confronting itself.
I tell it that I accept it.
I tell it, "I Love you. You're safe now. And you can play here [in my heart] anytime."

Credit for the original meditation on which this is based is given to my energy healer, Judy Becker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Put right what once was wrong.

The human experience is not an easy one. With the increasing pressures and misleading social conditionings consciousness quickly becomes clouded in negativity.
In a world of duality where love and wisdom gives way to fear and ignorance, no man or women may claim pure untarnished paths. No individual may profess their hands free of the germs of ungraceful human nature. No physical life is ever lived in complete love and harmony with one and all. We all wear our flaws and failures, as we all bare our wounds of the world we inhabit.

It is important that one embrace the capacity within themselves to find forgiveness for those thoughts, words and deeds done, that may have directly, or indirectly, harmed or caused suffering to others. Whether this forgiveness is for yourself, for those things once done, or for someone else for things they may have done to you. There can be no exceptions in light of love which is unconditional.
How you go about such forgiveness I leave for you to reflect.

Inevitably, upon your final earthly breath, your consciousness will leave this transient dream and ascend to the union of your beloved spirit. However, before a soul can reintegrate fully back with its loving abode, it must shed the heavy burdens of negative consciousness carried over from that Earthly life. Your consciousness cannot vibrate to the appropriate frequency or resonance until certain dense aspects have been cleared and transmuted. These aspects are the unloving thoughts, words and deeds which you have been responsible for.

And so, once you have crossed over to the etheric side of life you will face your own personal demons. In order to realign yourself with the spirit world you will need to process the energy you carry. This means having a life review of that past life lived in all its intricacies. This can either be a beautiful joyous experience based on your loving influence, or it can be a state of hell as you experience the emotional trauma you have created for others. It will all depend on what sort and state of life you have lived. There is no escape from this process, and no misdeed or injustice is ever hidden, lost or forgotten. Everything becomes transparent in the etheric, including your honest thoughts and feelings you would sometimes prefer to hide in shame or guilt.

So it is to say, which is a fundamental message of this post, that the state of reality you live in physical life is equal to the state of reality you experience upon crossing over.
In the etheric world you will always get back what you have given out.
If in life you have given out love and joy, then that is what will meet you in the afterlife. Subsequently, if you have given out pain and suffering to others, then that is what awaits you in the afterlife. Not as a form of punishment, but as a means to confront the truth and to raise your awareness to a broader level, so that you may once again vibrate in a state of unconditional love and peace. So you may find forgiveness in yourself, and in others. Other souls who you did wrong, whether they be human or animal, will wish to seek recompense for your actions against them. When it is in their individual readiness, those souls will appear to you to provide you with an opportunity to make amends. You can both then move on to higher states of love and peace. You will not necessarily have to incarnate again to make up for your mistakes. You may instead give of yourself in service to that soul group of whom you did an injustice upon.

It is through this information I express my most important message of all. That is, give of yourself in service here and now, offer your recompense to those you have done an injustice upon, and you will no longer have to live in fear of facing it in the afterlife. It is not a religious message of any kind, but to do with understanding of your own energy, and ironing out any creases which may cause you discomfort in the afterlife.

If you choose a peaceful smooth transition into spirit then you will heed my words and make amends through the opportunity of now.
Those who turn a blind eye and choose, through denial, to just sit and wait for whatever comes, you have no idea what awaits you, and it matters not how tough you think you are, you will weep in regret through the wisdom of your spirit. And at this very moment of life reflection, may my words echo in your soul as a reminder that this message was indeed for you too.

-SPARROW-