Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I had one with my grandmother, a number of months after she passed away. She was stood with her back to me initially, in a house I recognised as her sister's house, She was holding something in her arms. When she turned around to face me, I saw that it was a baby boy in a light blue fluffy blanket with darker blue stars on it.

I asked her who's baby she was holding and she was responded, in a fashion very typical to her, "Don't be silly, You know who's baby he is!" I was absolutely adamant that I had no idea who this baby belonged to.

About a week later, We got the news that one of my cousins (the eldest granddaughter of my grandmother's sister) was expecting a little boy. I never told anyone in the family about the dream but when the baby was born, He was the double of the baby my grandmother held. He even had the same blanket.
Old 28-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Seeker
Eckythump,

Wow! That dream is incredible! Thank you for sharing :)
Old 05-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamonkey1014
Has anyone had any visitation dreams with a loved one who has passed?

Yes, my grandmother.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Pathfinder

Yes I have had lots, so far!
I have also been given messages for people.
Even one where someone else had the same message in a dream, as me for someone.

Some of my beloved animal family have visited too
Old 16-03-2018, 04:38 AM
Knower
Yes, a few. My first one is my favorite though. My mother passed away when I was 21, I'm now 39. The dream happened about 2-3 years after her death. I can best describe it as my mother hijacked a normal dream. It started as a random dream, then all of a sudden, my mother walked into the room. I instantly become aware (lucid) and leaped off of the couch I was on and ran over to hug her. We embraced and she said "Don't worry, everything is Ok, I am fine. I love you so much." I woke up immediately afterwards feeling so much better. It's funny how a few words mean the world to you. My heart, mind and soul really needed that.
Old 16-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Pathfinder

Last winter when I was drinking very heavily I had a dream / OBE where a forest ranger I used to know from where I used to work showed up. He lost his son years ago to drinking. We went on this Scrooge-like "adventure" where he showed me possible scenarios if I continued down that path. It felt so real I thought he had arrested me in real life and was trying to scare me straight. When I explored the situation further I found out that he had passed away.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Experiencer

Sometimes someone will visit someone in a dream as a warning or trying to help someone avoid a tragedy. Sounds like the forest ranger was trying to help you Lost in the Lore.

Several months after my mother died, I had a dream where she told me that there was some paperwork in a file that I had forgotten to do at work and failure to send out this paperwork could have serious legal consequences. I sensed that her dressed as a judge and sitting in a court room meant that this would end up in court or legal action would be filed as a result.

I quickly found the paperwork and faxed the information to the party that needed the information. I was shaking so bad several minutes afterward realizing that even in death, my mom was always looking out for me.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Master
My Dog Tangle Came Too Me In 2003...

On My Bed...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]