Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Flashes of lights in peripheral

Over the last year, since I had “shift” in my life..I have been seeing off and on, white light or orbs either going up or down on the outside of my vision.

I can not control them, nor do I. I have no health issues to speak of. I never had them before. They are occurring it seems in areas, of transitions. I have not logged when I see them or what I was thinking of. They have not occurred for a week or so. But, I have been told they are my angels.

Is this a spiritual phenomenon. I have been seeing numbers more often, dreaming of feathers, and other stuff. Just curious.. thank you.
Old 19-05-2018, 04:19 AM
Pathfinder

I think the fact that you are noticing these things are sign of awakening. Most of the time people dismiss them or don't really pay attention because they are just moving too fast and focused on day to day rather than slowing down and adjusting their awareness. It's great you started taking notice and opening to even more things you probably werent aware of before, number sequences, synchronicities, etc. However you choose to think of it, it is a positive thing. Have you thought of keeping a journal or simply step back and pay attention to what you were thinking or doing at the time? After a while you'll notice that they coincide with specific activities or thoughts. Simply acknowledge them and move forward.

For years I had seen things moving out of my peripheral vision, people walking, shadows, just brief glimpses that werent there when I looked back, I was dismissive thinking it was just my eyes playing tricks but it would happen often enough where it was a little worrying. I started to become aware of the timing of these events and certain songs that were playing at the time or a familiar scent in the air or even a ringing in my ears. All things that just naturally raises your awareness over time to allow you to realize that the timing of these occurences arent random and are meant to be noticed.

I hope that helps some, I'm by no means an expert on the subject but have had similar experiences and can relate to your experience.

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Pathfinder
I've been experiencing much of the same lately. Just 20 minutes ago in fact, I walked into my darkened bedroom and for a split second could see what looked like a cloud of white static clinging to the floors, walls, and mostly building up on the ceiling as far down as eye level. One of my guides told me this was prana energy. This level of vision is something I've been actively pursuing in order to grow closer to my guides - I'm excited to hear about it happening for others!

From what you've described, it's nothing to worry about, and in fact sounds like something wonderful is about to happen for you. These are telltale signs that something is trying to get your attention, and probably of the beneficial variety. Are you aware of any guardians in your life?

Numbers can be a means of communication - what they mean to you could be described with something like numerology or angel numbers, or they could have specific meanings to you. Generally, I think whatever meaning you choose to associate with the numbers, they will happily oblige and work with you in that way. If you're seeing the same number frequently, it could be an invitation to communicate.

For example, there's a specific number that I frequently see when I'm introspecting upon myself or my life situation (I will keep that number private, as I'm not certain how personal that number really is but it feels like it could be. I would suggest you do the same, just in case). Almost 100% of the time now, just as I finish a thought, I accidentally look up and see that specific number on a clock. I then started to notice little variations with it that tell me different things; for example (where X = my personal number), if I see X + 1, or if I see X and watch it increment to X + 1 one second later, then I take that to mean they're telling me 'you may have missed the mark or overthought this, take a step back.' If it stays solid, it means 'yes, you're correct.' If it's X - 1, 'you're not quite there yet,' but if I look up as it's changing from X - 1 to X, then that means 'Bingo!' and I take it to mean they weren't quite sure whether I'd get it at this time, or perhaps I learned something in a roundabout way they weren't expecting, but either way they're really happy or impressed with me. I used to see my number backwards, but I never quite got what it was supposed to mean, so they eventually stopped using that (It wasn't 'you're way off,' as would've been most obvious).

I believe they've developed this system by watching my reactions to these behaviors and adjusting their messages accordingly - really, whatever works best for you, if you make it apparent that you consistently take the same message in the same way, they will work with you that way. They still use this method even though I can already converse with them telepathically quite clearly. I think it's because some lessons are easier learned on my own, and when that happens a simple 'nod' or 'shaking head' is all that's needed. It's also a way to show their influence is real in a quasi-physical way, in case you're doubting. It could even be another guide who communicates non-verbally.

What kind of feathers are you dreaming about? How do you dream about them - like, are they fluttering through the air, or piled on the ground? Is it usually one, or many? What color are they? Do they have an unusual glow or sheen, or can you readily identify them as belonging to a type of bird?
Old 27-05-2018, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

The one dream, was very lucid.. I was aware I was dreaming, but saw a white feather on a crysmanthumum (sp) the white feather landed on it and then when I got closer it shimmered to like light grey color. Still very pretty.. as to bird, no. I ty flies as a off activity and didn’t recognize as anything other wing feather..
Old 02-06-2018, 05:02 AM
Guide

It is funny and both sad that society has created such a picture that even when someone sees something with their own eyes they think or feel they need to defend themselves against seeking medical attention.... lol

lol I have met people that even if big foot himself walked out of the forest in plain daylight and slapped someone and walked back into the woods that the person who had a large hand print on their face would still deny it happened....

It is a great thing that you are starting to see more of what is the reality of the world..... how dynamic this life is... how magical.... and to fall in love with something so beautiful :)

dreams seem to be an easy way to bring people into this world but wait until you have even more experiences.... give your guardians permission to have more influence in your life...... find out your cause and learn... learn... learn.....

no other time in history especially this solar system has their been an opportunity to learn and experience so much....... even out of many solar systems is this a super rare occurrence.....

if you only knew :)
Old 03-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Guide

I remember Daniel Ingram researched on the different stages of insight, or different stages on meditation about this. In one stage of meditation, people report a lot of visual flashes or what people would call hallucinations.

I’ve seen some before in my meditation practice. Lots of different colors and zooming in and out. It scared me too, but unlike mental illnesses like schizophrenia, it’s generally harmless.

In schizophrenia, people can’t distinguish these hallucinations from reality while many meditation practitioners who see them can clearly tell these aren’t rooted in physical reality. In schizophrenia, sufferers tend to hear voices that are abusive towards themselves, but here the images seen tend to be neutral, or even positive to growth sometimes.

In the end, the deciding question to ask is if it’s hurting you or damaging your life in one way or the other other than scaring you. If not, well, just allow it to be and things will eventually become normal soon.

I rarely get these anymore, but usually when they come, it’s a sign I need to listen to my Higher Self more to progress more spiritually.