Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberly
Nothing sounds barmy when describing a twin flame encounter lol Seriously though....maybe she was thinking so and you picked up her thoughts. I don't know. I've said this before on one of these threads and i'll say it again....listen to the voice within with these connections. The rational mind can't make sense of the experiences and emotions and can make us believe were going mad and its all in our head. Our intuition guides us and speaks the truth. Its much easier to accept the experiences and feel them instead of trying to make sense of things within our mind.

amen

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 08-12-2010, 04:37 AM
WhiteHorse55

Quote:
I'd say its more the soul. As its the soul which recognises and remembers all what and who we are.
Very true - seems more like a soul pull - and it goes on the background - sometimes your jus continue doing your stuff and let it go on :)
Old 08-12-2010, 07:32 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Yeah. I do my own thing but dang...........it gets to be painful sometimes.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:55 AM
WhiteHorse55

So true - and then its all pull; my god too much sometimes :)
Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Haha. Its never really been too much for me. When I feel it, I go about my business because it only lasts for a few seconds at a time. I just feel it every day now. And its increased in frequency since last month. I don't know if that means anything or not.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:04 PM
sparkle422

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartreuse
Tell you what, I might have spoken too soon about the pull having gotten more "refined."

I'm not sure what's changed because I'm still in a good place emotionally, but yesterday and today, every time I thought of him (so, you know, pretty much all the time) the physical sensation in my chest has been like 10x more than it EVER was before. I feel like my heart's about to shove it's way right out of my chest cavity - it's not unpleasant, but it is definitely distracting in the extreme.

Wonder if that means he's thinking of me too? Or I'm closer to seeing him again than I think?

The last week or so I have been having a tremendous sensation in my chest area. I have felt the pull before, but this is different. Its a pounding sensation that kind of freaks me out. I feel like my chest is beating fast and furious. I have checked my pulse on more than one occasion. I know I'm not sick or anything like that. It has been making me feel tired too. Although I do have alot on my plate and am super busy, this "pulling" feeling makes me slow down, its sort of annoying. I posted something recently in the spiritual dev. forums on "psychic death" and since I seem to have lost any ability I had, I wonder if my angels/guides are having me learn about my twin/soulmate connection in another way. Does that make sense? Today this pulling has lasted about 2 hours and then when I finally realized it is probably the twin flame thing, it immediately stopped. I have been shown and told who my twin/soulmate is, but circumstances have prevented us from actually meeting yet. We live very far from one another. Its a really long story. I wonder if the pulling is so strong now because its getting close to us meeting. Hope so!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 07:42 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Sigh. It is exactly like that for me too. When I see my counterpart in person, it is much, much worse. Or rather immediately upon leaving. Our souls seem to mix together whenever in proximity. Eye contact. That's the way it happens I think. Anyway, It's like trying to pull caramel apart when it's time to go home. And that feeling lingers with me. Not so much painful as an exhaustingly uncomfortable process of separating again.

I view those tugging/pulling sensations as a hint or a calling from my partner. When I feel it, if I am able, I go into meditation right away. In my breathing, I let go of the idea that I am limited by my body. I let my soul (like caramel) seep out from the place I feel the tugging. The soul knows what it wants and as soon as I am able to "open the gate" and free it from the confines of my body, we find each other right away. We have connected through different chakras in this way several times. Surrendering to the tugging, for me, opens a channel through which we can connect in absentia and fill each other with light energy.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:57 PM
N2AButterfly

I am at work right now and just checked the forum and am so glad I saw this thread. All morning my heart beat is just going crazy. I do not have any heart problems and I could not figure out what the heck is going on.
I was doing as Whitehorse55 said "sometimes your jus continue doing your stuff and let it go on" hoping it will just calm down as I have work to do.
I can feel my twin often through my hands so I thought I will just sit here quietly for a moment, clasp my hands and think of my twin throw him love and my heart rate has returned to normal in literally a couple of minutes. Amazing.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Dharma Employee

always the souls doing the tug, i would think

rather than the soul, expressed through the personality
Old 11-12-2010, 06:18 PM
faith&love

I shouted at him yesterday morning and the whole day,, my chest feels heavy because i know he is feeling pain..,

Then i apologized last night and he wasn't as soft and nice as he used to be and i didn't feel so good at all..
;-p