Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2018, 08:50 PM
CaityJuju

Abilities Developing?

I joined here a little bit ago because something has definitely "woken up" inside me. I had no idea it was there until a recent trauma between an ex-boyfriend and myself.

Long story short, around mid-January I started praying to God for help mending the relationship in any way possible. Weeks later in the beginning of February I discovered information on Archangels. I searched further into that and began calling out to several of them for various areas of help I needed.

Since then I've been seeing all kinds of numbers as signs, physical signs, and other answers. I've come posting this today to lay out all my findings, and recent events that I want some answers for. So I ask if anyone with a very good understanding can help me, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Numbers I see frequently in order; 11, 17, 22, 24, 27, 33, 34, 37, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 111, 123, 134, 177, 222, 224, 234, 277, 333, 334, 355, 377, 444, 555, 777, 888, 999, 000, 1111, 1124, 1222, 1234, 2424, 7777, 9999, 0000.

A few weeks ago in February I kept hearing the word "Clairvoyant" play itself in my mind for several days until I looked it up. Since I started praying, I've gotten incredibly vivid dreams, many I wrote down in a diary to remember and go back to later for researching their meanings.

The past 3 days or so I've been able to accurately predict things that are about to happen, or be said moments before it happens. I've also predicted numbers on several 20-sided dice my brother owns, a couple of times, and I've guessed the exact age of people on a fluke answer.

On friday (March 9th), my brother and mom went to coffee without me after I was afraid to go because of a specific sign I keep seeing everywhere. When I stayed home, I had this feeling something was going to happen while I wasn't there at coffee. It made me ask my brother if anything happened, and I questioned the Archangels as to why I felt this way. The sign I'm afraid of is seeing the same model car that my ex drives. Yesterday when I managed to find the courage to go out for a couple hours, I ended up seeing 3 of the same vehicle after I asked the angels to help me avoid seeing them. One showed within seconds of me asking that, and made me question their motives. Also within the 2 hours, I saw number 111, 222, 333, 555, 888, 999, 2424, 7777, and 9999.

I was talking to a girl I'm friends with on Discord, she also has psychic abilities, specifically with clairvoyance, and I was telling her about my ex, how I kept seeing the vehicle he drives, and how he sometimes drives past the coffee shop I go to, as if to see where I am. And as soon as I mentioned that, I looked up from the laptop and he drove past.

I thought I was suppose to move on from my ex, I even asked Raphael for healing, however I keep getting random intuition and gut-feelings about him, and I saw his car as if on que. The strangest part is, I can't contact him at all or I'll be charged with harassment. I believe his mom is the one that told him to call the cops on me, I was never rude to him at all, I just tried to get him to talk to me normally instead of running from me. I gave him a laptop back so he could sell it and fix his car for work, nobody else offered to help him except for me, despite him having so many friends.

He never thanked me properly for that act of kindness, though I didn't expect anything in return when I did it. And I apologized to most of his family for not being there enough, and thanked them for all they did for me. I've gotten to the point now where I'm at peace with it all, and I still care a great deal for my ex. If he held a gun to my head and told me he was going to kill me, I'd forgive him, and tell him I respect his decision. That's the kind of person I am, and I've been getting a feeling him and I are in it for the long run, even if we're at odds right now. But I don't know well enough to predict this yet, which is why I need help from people who know far more about signs and abilities.

I'd appreciate the help greatly, thank you!