Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 29-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
[color=Black]
Last year, I just looked at a photo of Ramana and suddenly was sent into an altered state of a big realization....
even my German Shep acted differently around me for 2 hours (more respect, ha! )...my aura had SO changed.
I was not the same me my doggy knew...hahaha...I was in what I call,
''the stunned stage''.
Wow to that!
Old 02-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Robert:
You are consciousness. You have always existed.
Identify with your existence

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Robert:
You are consciousness. You have always existed.
Identify with your existence
If I may elaborate ...”identify with your existence from the fulcrum of consciousness ... as in the Absolute I AM awareness”
Old 03-09-2019, 03:42 AM
Master

“How do we get closer to this genuine spiritual self? By manifesting love and compassion. Why? Because love and compassion are far more than the abstractions many of us believe them to be. They are real. They are concrete. And they make up the very fabric of the spiritual realm.

In order to return to that realm, we must once again become like that realm, even while we are stuck in, and plodding through, this one.

One of the biggest mistakes people make when they think about God is to imagine God as impersonal. Yes, God is behind the numbers, the perfection of the universe that science measures and struggles to understand. But—again, paradoxically—Om is “human” as well—evenmore human than you and I are. Om understands and sympathizes with our human situation more profoundly and personally than we can even imagine because Om knows what we have forgotten, and understands the terrible burden it is to live with amnesia of the Divine for even a moment.”

Eben Alexander

(Just had a word with Robert ... he approves that this be posted!)

Old 03-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
“When I say that you merge into your consciousness I do not mean that there is consciousness and there is you. What I mean is you really awaken to your Self. You awaken to your true nature. There is not a consciousness hiding somewhere and you have to go and find it. Consciousness is you. Simply stop thinking. Quiet your mind and you will begin to shine. Do not plan for things. Forget about goals. Forget about desires. Simply work on quieting your mind. And as you unfold you will find that things are getting better for you. Life appears brighter, more harmonious, more loving. It happens by itself. You merely have to slow down your thoughts.”

Robert Adams
Old 03-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Master

“Remember when I say you I'm referring to consciousness which is omnipresence. Therefore you have become the Self of the universe. Everything that's transpiring is transpiring within yourself, and you watch, you observe, like you watch a movie. The movie has a beginning, a middle, and an end, then you go home. So you've expanded your awareness and you realize that the world has a beginning, a middle and an end, and it's gone. You are simultaneously the world and you are consciousness. You become free.”

Robert Adams

Old 04-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Eben Alexander
(Just had a word with Robert ... he approves that this be posted!)
Funny to see his name. Last week I listened to his youtube, over an hour lecture on 'things'...nothing like his book.
Good stuff!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Master

“The choice therefore is yours. Whom shall I follow this day, God or mammon. God of course is consciousness. Mammon is the world. That's the only freedom you've got, to make a choice whom you will follow. If you turn within yourself and realize your identity you'll be safe. If you weep with the world, you will continue to weep. It will never end.

So you begin in the morning, and you try to remember during the day, "I am not the body, I am not my experience, I am consciousness, expressing as pure awareness. I am bliss." And as soon as a situation befalls you that you don't like, you ask yourself, "To whom does this come? To me? Who's me? I am. Where did the I come from? What is the I? Who am I?" And you abide in the I, following it to its source. Its source of course is the statement that you just made to yourself, prior to that. "I am consciousness, expressing as pure awareness, resulting in bliss." That is the source. In that source there is no personal I. In that source there's nothing happening. In that source all is well and everything is unfolding as it should. That source is you, and you are the universe.”

Robert Adams

Old 06-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Master

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
—SØREN KIERKEGAARD

Old 06-09-2019, 10:05 PM
"When you are without thoughts, when you are without needs, wants,
without desires, then you are God. You are the Universe.
You are Divine Love. You are Beautiful."
Robert