Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-07-2019, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Life is many possibilities David.

No choice in how we are open sits nicely along choice.

Have you considered bliss as a no choice intercession of spiritual becoming?
I have considered but rejected such hypothesis, JB.

From Chapter 1 of my treatise:
... It has ... struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’–*the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.

... To picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘theSon’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation of any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity over the course of time.
Happy abdication of personal response-ability, Bro!
Old 23-07-2019, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I have considered but rejected such hypothesis, JB.

From Chapter 1 of my treatise:
... It has ... struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’–*the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.

... To picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘theSon’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation of any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity over the course of time.
Happy abdication of personal response-ability, Bro!

Processors can change David, but the nature of the process one is going through will see one go through until it changes. It doesn’t mean ‘one’ is controlling and desiring. It simply might mean one is learning deeper the nature of themselves beyond pain and suffering. People reside in pain bodies/suffering for a lengthy part of their lives. It is often a process of the lived experience and circumstance as one. To rise above this through a heightened state to support ones process, can be very affective in not going backwards. To ending the war within. So where you decide it’s time for another, spirit works through a no time process. So your nudges if not a token from spirit will be felt as a token granted by your own ego in need.

I rest my case.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Processors can change David, but the nature of the process one is going through will see one go through until it changes. It doesn’t mean ‘one’ is controlling and desiring. It simply might mean one is learning deeper the nature of themselves beyond pain and suffering. People reside in pain bodies/suffering for a lengthy part of their lives. It is often a process of the lived experience and circumstance as one. To rise above this through a heightened state to support ones process, can be very affective in not going backwards. To ending the war within. So where you decide it’s time for another, spirit works through a no time process. So your nudges if not a token from spirit will be felt as a token granted by your own ego in need.

I rest my case.
I 'hear' and agree with your 'letting go' of 'choice' as being the 'best' spiritual 'path' when one is 'powerless' in the face of unresolvable dilemmas and/or uncontrollable 'suffering' for all the reasons you mention, JB.

I do not 'see' ('hear' from him) anything that would suggest that that is even close to being running's predicament, however.

I am therefore inclined to think (as a best guess) that you are mistakenly imagining his ego-process to be like yours, like what you went and came through with cosmic colors flying.

I 'see' his soul as being close to completely 'blinking' out of Being - which is OK with me if he understands that (like an opiod addict, IMO) that's what he is 'hooked on' and continuing to choose just for the 'sake' of experiencing 'bliss', having nothing at all to do with felt powerlessness and/or pain.

I don't pretend to know this for sure. But that is my 'best guess', which I verbally offer to him and others reading this to consider. I see/hear his rationalizations deriving from a variety of 'lineages' of spiritual 'bliss'-seeking traditions as blinding him to (as it has historically blinded many others) to both the challenges and opportunities that the (admittedly complex) matrix of earthly incarnation provides and entails possibly successfully and possibly unsuccessfully navigating.

Freud's statement, "Religion is the opiate of the masses" comes to mind in this regard. My treatise elaborates a different set of wisdom principles than what your 'no choice' proposition offers. In my view, spiritual process/progress is more of a "knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold them" (poker game analogy) kind of thing.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thankyou.

I get a real sense your process has been more spontaneous and the whole energetic vehicle has supported you in the way it has.

For you, it would make sense if bliss was the process to burn up the old energetic imprints, it also becomes the vehicle to deeper natural arising of bliss and joy.

I’m not sure why David continues to believe you are desiring this, hence controlling this.

The ‘spiritual’ aspect of you is all about letting go of the reigns and it seems you became aware of this ten years ago when it all began.

like some people are born psychic. i was born with a strong intuition in feeling. so i had no background in religion or spirituality. so everything for me was through intuitive feeling. i did use methods such as meditation. but everything was based on intuition.

so what your saying is exactly correct.

as far as David goes. it doesn't matter what he thinks. its good to have conversations and healthy discussions and so on. most of my adult life until just recently i have been in sales. and had a business where your dealing with lots of people. if you don't understand people well enough you go broke and hungry. David isn't trying to understand anything that i or you have brought up. masters have spoke about bliss and silence forever. its nothing new. this is one of those jobs you go to. you nod your head and agree with whatever is said. do your work. get the check. and hope he doesn't call again for another job. thats just what it is. what makes people like that i dont know. and dont have the desire to figure out

with that said. during my awakening process i lived in the most religious area i have ever come across. i survived that and know how to deal with these types. the same rule applys. nod your head. good day. good bye. its all business

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
I 'hear' and agree with your 'letting go' of 'choice' as being the 'best' spiritual 'path' when one is 'powerless' in the face of unresolvable dilemmas and/or uncontrollable 'suffering' for all the reasons you mention, JB.

I do not 'see' ('hear' from him) anything that would suggest that that is even close to being running's predicament, however.

I am therefore inclined to think (as a best guess) that you are mistakenly imagining his ego-process to be like yours, like what you went and came through with cosmic colors flying.

I 'see' his soul as being close to completely 'blinking' out of Being - which is OK with me if he understands that (like an opiod addict, IMO) that's what he is 'hooked on' and continuing to choose just for the 'sake' of experiencing 'bliss', having nothing at all to do with felt powerlessness and/or pain.

I don't pretend to know this for sure. But that is my 'best guess', which I verbally offer to him and others reading this to consider. I see/hear his rationalizations deriving from a variety of 'lineages' of spiritual 'bliss'-seeking traditions as blinding him to (as it has historically blinded many others) to both the challenges and opportunities that the (admittedly complex) matrix of earthly incarnation provides and entails possibly successfully and possibly unsuccessfully navigating.

Freud's statement, "Religion is the opiate of the masses" comes to mind in this regard. My treatise elaborates a different set of wisdom principles than what your 'no choice' proposition offers. In my view, spiritual process/progress is more of a "knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold them" (poker game analogy) kind of thing.

I tend to see that bliss is both an energetic pulse to burn up the pain body and an energetic pulse to ignite love, peace and bliss. It sits somewhere in the middle as I perceive it. In the middle of both sides, but it certainly supports as an ignition to fire up and burn the old as well as fire up and ignite the true self into being. So in this way it’s a major catalyst in both worlds within. I’ve seen it arise when the pain body is unplugged. I’ve seen and observed others moving through it to deepen their love and joy.

The bliss in my view becomes an important protective aspect of the human psyche. I nearly lost my mind (I did hehe) but I nearly went mad. To have such a buffer would have been wonderful without having to go through the mud every inch, step by step. Of course my process was to have spirit entities to get me through fast to let go of those reigns at the core level. Some take years upon years at the core level. It is their life to create and do so through their unique design and piece.

The bliss is a very important part of our makeup. It’s part of our design as humans. That is obvious. What role it plays in the lives of each one is not my guess. I can only listen and learn, observe more closely as open as I am to their process. As open as I am in myself.

In my opinion I’m using you to build my case because I am aware your believing running is attached to his bliss, where as what I’ve witnessed with his process over a long period seems to be dismissed in your own awareness, because your guessing.

I’m not guessing. I’m looking closely at what is there before me to determine my view.

The mind/body process through the spiritual development has opportunities through the everyday lived experience to apply its growth and awareness, exactly where it resides. Whether alone or interacting with life. Yes we have choice along with no choice, we decide where and how it flows/goes..but we also don’t decide. The impact of ‘not seeing’ what moves between all life at the energetic level of each of us engaging is affecting life. This indirect nature of humans affecting through the unseen and unspoken is an important transformation to ‘just being’, moving through, relating and affecting as a source more clear without doing a thing.

In my awakening where my presence was held by spirit, I was aware of affects by just being ‘normal as myself’. One of my brothers in a normal everyday conversation said. “What are you doing to me, your emitting so much light, it’s sooo beautiful” he went into some kind of rapture through me at the time. I didn’t choose that to happen. I was just being me. In fact I said. “I’m not doing anything to you, I’m just talking to you!” So as you see, the potential of becoming, to just being is enough. There are some who are vessels and able to just be, their being a point of surrender that is not determined by us as the doer, but through us as we become. So in this way their is a point to be made, that their is a great service, for those so inclined to Just be with their own process and allow. To move as that. The rest takes care through you. So as your showing, that running might not be doing enough, running is attached to bliss, running is avoiding life. I see it very differently through my own direct experience which has shown me the power in just being as your process is. That this energetic dance that opens for some to heal and become, that emits a greater presence through its true state, does affect. It does and it may not be noticed by some, who haven’t experienced it directly, who are not open to such things, but it’s a very important part of future healing and shifts, without the need and desires to make be, like many older dutiful elders still move from.

So the service of love and joy, peace and bliss serves in many ways of itself, depending on what your piece sees itself as. Sees others as. Even these conversations are being served through running’s process that you perceive as you do. That I perceive very differently from you.

Perhaps I should open a post just for you. I could title it. “The power in Just being”
Old 23-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account
thats what bliss and silence do. the dissolve everything into themselves.

i will just add

bliss is commonly known as the divine mother.
silence is commonly known as the divine father.

the two aspects of the divine.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 24-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thats what bliss and silence do. the dissolve everything into themselves.

i will just add

bliss is commonly known as the divine mother.
silence is commonly known as the divine father.

the two aspects of the divine.

Yes I understand.

In the end their is you that becomes the balance of both aspects.

In some ways you might perceive it, that your process is using the higher faculties to burn up the lower earthly densities. And in that convergence you become it all.
Old 24-07-2019, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
... where as what I’ve witnessed with his process over a long period seems to be dismissed in your own awareness, because your guessing.

I’m not guessing. I’m looking closely at what is there before me to determine my view.
Please note: my labeling my conclusions to be a 'guess' only reflects the fact that such matters cannot be known absolutely for sure (by way of 'mind' that is). My conclusions were informed by a whole lot of data points which were intelligently analyzed. As I said, I think (have concluded) that your 'analysis' is clouded as a result of your overgeneralizing your own personal experience and are quite mistaken in relation to riunnings actual process.

I appreciate both the depth and the genuineness of your engagement, nevertheless.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Please note: my labeling my conclusions to be a 'guess' only reflects the fact that such matters cannot be known absolutely for sure (by way of 'mind' that is). My conclusions were informed by a whole lot of data points which were intelligently analyzed. As I said, I think (have concluded) that your 'analysis' is clouded as a result of your overgeneralizing your own personal experience and are quite mistaken in relation to riunnings actual process.

I appreciate both the depth and the genuineness of your engagement, nevertheless.

Interesting that you assert my conclusions through my own personal experiences and awareness of others more directly in theirs are clouded and are mistaken. To say, your data collected are intelligently analyzed and provided without your own clouded view/lack of direct experience, makes me curious I must say.

Perhaps the clouds you see are your own?

I don’t see clouded views coming from you or running so that makes it even more interesting.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Interesting that you assert my conclusions through my own personal experiences and awareness of others more directly in theirs are clouded and are mistaken. To say, your data collected are intelligently analyzed and provided without your own clouded view/lack of direct experience, makes me curious I must say.
I certainly understand and appreciate your having what you call 'curiisiyt' in said regard.

Quote:
Perhaps the clouds you see are your own?
Yes, perhaps. But also perhaps not. You are the 'author' of your own integrity or lack of integrity as the case may be in deciding/choosing what you 'belive' in said regard.

Quote:
I don’t see clouded views coming from you or running so that makes it even more interesting.
Just as you don't see any possibility that your own views may be clouded, perhaps?

Touche, JustBe.

This is getting tiresome (for me at least) because is has degenerated to the point of repetitiousness. To everyone else: I hope you've has your eyes opened wider as a result of watching the 'play' of 'truth' in this thread.

Bye y'all. My highest regards to all seekers and savorers of truth.