Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.
Please try the following before giving up.

Join your local spiritual community, it doesn't matter if they are christian, moslim, hindoe, boedhist,TM meditation etc.

Try for a year and if your still not happy, try another one!
They all ask spirits for help!
The Christian ask the Holy Spirit for help, as the Moslim.
The Hindoe and Boedhist have lots of spirits they ask for help.

ps i've tried TM and it promotes your creative talents. (maybe the reason why the Beatles scored many hitsongs?)
Old 02-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Suspended
Michael Newton PhD - Destiny of Souls:

What happens to souls involved with suicide in healthy bodies? These souls tell me they feel somewhat diminished in the eyes of their guides and group peers because they broke their covenant in a former life. There is a loss of pride from a wasted opportunity. Life is a gift and a great deal of thought has gone into allocating certain bodies for our use. We are the custodians of this body and that carries a sacred trust. My clients call it a contract. Particularly when a young, healthy person commits suicide, our teachers consider this an act of gross immaturity and the abrogation of responsibility. Our spiritual masters have placed their trust in our courage to finish life with functional bodies in a normal fashion, no matter how difficult. They have infinite patience with us, but with repeated suicide offenders their forgiveness takes on another tone.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

Maybe some 5htp and a life mission will keep you occupied, life can seem so un fair but **** we all here for some reason, giving up and ending it seems to me like shutting down the computer game and throwing it out the window, if were destined to return back to another life then what must be learned now surly must still be important next time which ever stage we are at?
Buying a new computer and the same game again doesnt mean we get to complete the game only means weve got the levels to go through again and still end up were we last finished off? Thats my take on it anyway, Noticed your post was 2016 hope everything picked up for you since then
Old 12-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Seeker

Hey,

I don't know how I found your post. I've been suicidal and I've done drugs(anything that feels good) unconsciously coping, I've picked up cigarettes and joints, I've been 5150 if you know what that is, I've been in mental hospitals, Diagnosed with schizophrenia, got some meds. I've almost died drinking and driving, Been to rehab. I could go on. Sometimes enjoyed all these bad things honestly. I just wanted to say I struggle everyday to think positively. I say I want to live and I love myself. I may not believe it when I say it, But it makes me feel better.
Old 13-12-2019, 10:36 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfish
I don't know how I found your post. I've been suicidal and I've done drugs(anything that feels good) unconsciously coping, I've picked up cigarettes and joints, I've been 5150 if you know what that is, I've been in mental hospitals, Diagnosed with schizophrenia, got some meds. I've almost died drinking and driving, Been to rehab. I could go on. Sometimes enjoyed all these bad things honestly. I just wanted to say I struggle everyday to think positively. I say I want to live and I love myself. I may not believe it when I say it, But it makes me feel better.

You came into this world for a reason Goodfish,you will find that eventually.Try to take heart,i was in the same situation as you when I was young.Doing all those things that you are and I didn't want to live,but circumstances led me down the right path.I know my goal now.YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE,stick with it,eventually all will turn out fine.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder

How can people be cold hearted? People can be evil. Truly evil. I’ve seen terrible, terrible things in my life. Things I can’t mention here or I’d disturb people. I’ve done terrible things myself. People are cruel. Expect it and it will never surprise you.

If they don’t appreciate what you say, then don’t speak. If they don’t appreciate what you do, then do nothing for them. Give them nothing and they’ll soon come to miss the sound of your voice. Or you will.

I’ve heard people talk like this before. I did once. It’s a matter of mentality. This is a pit, where you sit gazing at the floor, ignoring the ropes friends toss you to climb out.

Look up.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:06 AM
Seeker

Hello blakegood

I am a person who has been through a certain amount of emotional disturbing stuff and this just means I'm coming from a good place now. I have had experiences that would seem like someone is looking out for me or something. This helps me a lot and I like to draw letters and stuff. Shapes and Symbols for planets are my favorite. Also I must not know what you have been through and I'm sorry. It sounds like you draw. I like fighting animations from Japan and Asia where they draw a story. Hmmm also I've been 5150ed. Nothing bad.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:38 AM
Knower
I get the bad end from 1 person I work with. More like a bully than anything. Always trying to put me down just for a laugh. I think people like that need more help than anyone. I snapped at him a little today.. nothing horrible. Just enough to wake him up a bit.

People like this I tend to just let them do as they please. If I stand up to it he turns it around in a feeble atempt to make himself look like the victim. That annoys me more than anything. So I just walk away and get back to my good space.

It's interesting that most of us have faced relatively identical situations. Yet here we are. Finding ourselves and learning what "This" is all about.
Old 26-04-2021, 09:38 PM
Master
I unfortunately understand the gender timeline—-it’s quite bizarre that the account will allow for companionship and deposits for a co-timeline —-that any messed up account does or doesn’t allow?? Things can be hard but not giving up is the key( I’ve been bewitched with my twin flame and soul mate (and I fail) but never giving up is key so we may achieve our dreams and goals I never thought being one would be an achievement of a dream but it is ; sadness with let from soulmate when the keys give it...we all have different ambitions I suppose mine is to collaborate the collective... you shouldn’t give up on yours!! You’ll find let with your abundance for it;( so I find with the higher self having abundant keys

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-04-2021, 04:56 PM
asearcher

blakegood88 please don't take it the wrong way. I think you might suffer from depression with the nostalgic, and then wanting a rebirth as in reliving but as your twinsis, secluded in time where you feel things were better. I could be wrong, of course, but if I'm right, you might need help with this, depression can happen to anyone anytime depending, it's human and there's way out of it, you can feel good again.
Closed Thread