Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Master
I ordered the Wildwood Tarot yesterday. Wonder how that is going to work out for me, as I had serious mixed feelings about it until very recently. Still do in a way. I'm never really keen on cards where pages and QUeens & Kings are represented by animals. I'm not big on animal cards.
But somehow I keep feeling drawn to it. I wonder if it gets me even deeper than the Green Witch deck does.
Of late I feel seriously drawn to my pagan roots again, so it might work a treat.

As for romantic... I like the Romantic Tarot deck.
I haven't got it, but it is on my list.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Master
Ohh Romantic tarot...sounds romantic, will check it out ☺️
Old 22-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Ohh Romantic tarot...sounds romantic, will check it out ☺️
Even the backside is gorgeous with roses!
Old 22-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Even the backside is gorgeous with roses!

Hahaha can't wait to get this one
Old 26-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Got darkness of light tarot in the mail. It is bold, dark and amazing. Not too 'dark' but I feel a bit darkness to it that gives me the chilly willies. Its lovely and I am really happy yo have it. I was dissapointed with a few cards, Queen of Wands they did so simple/armature ....but that seems typical of tarot decks, there are always a few in the deck that fall flat. The men in this deck are very handsome too, makes me think he had a lot of trouble drawing/creating female faces. I like how the author puts himself on the cards ( and his girlfriend which looks like a native american girl). The author is very engaging on Instagram, follows back and will reply to all questions and is very friendly. If your into darker toned decks, this is a good one. I wish I would have purchased the 1st edition which had heavy black boarders as you see pictured. 2nd edition has trimmed boarders and the images are a little bit lighter
Old 09-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Master
Very interesting and awesome decks mentioned in here! and pictured, thanks for those included!

I have the Chrysalis tarot deck and I absolutely love it! I don't have another more traditional tarot deck, though my mom has had the Rider Waite one since I was young so I played with that just a little bit in the past. but I understand tarot much more now, except well I wonder how limited the capacity for my understanding of it fully is, because of the nature of the Chrysalis tarot deck and the interpretations given in the little handbook.

If you're not familiar, the meanings for the cards for Chrysalis seem to be a lot more benevolent and positively interpreted than regular tarot is. I personally love that about them, like even the darkest cards are about seeing the silver lining and potential rainbows and such. I actually think that those who use other more traditional decks might benefit from seeing the interpretations of the cards with different light shed on it. but then again they may think it makes them superficial or just not the same as is meant to be..

Anyways, it's a joy to work & play with it and I am not adept at spiritual things but somehow most of the draws I do end up being profoundly meaningful, insightful, and sometimes uncannily accurate lol

I just adore this deck. here is a link if you haven't seen it and would like to

https://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/chrysalis

oh yes that site has the general tarot card meanings if you haven't been there before, not the Chrysalis booklet interpretations.. which I haven't found a place that has all of them conveniently to copy paste but I think there is a version of the booklet available online in pdf or something, and some of the card interpretations in random places like people's blogs and pinterest etc.

Last edited by Sapphirez : 09-02-2019 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Nice deck, Sapp. I like the earthy tones & elements. I have seen it around here and there in Tarot communities. I just saw it has perfect reviews on Aeclectic Tarot, so it must be really great. I am sure ill put it on my bucket list for the future.

I just saw this card on the web sight, so cute. *squeal*
Old 09-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Funny this thread is from June where I never thought Id own these. I recently bought both the Bohemian Gothic tarot and Romantic Fairy tarot. On their way from Ireland. The Bohemian Gothic standard size is on it's last 100 copies. I sold a bunch of my old tarot/oracles to get these. I can't wait to use them on my girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

is this it?

Last edited by Clover : 10-02-2019 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:12 AM
Administrator
Hello

For me the main one I use and the guide that I use for readings is
"The Psychic Tarot" by John Holland.

I have found that I connect to the images and can feel the messages like they talk to me on some level. I have the other deck that ties to this one but I have never felt the same deep level connection to it. I use it only when a reading tied to matters of the "Heart".

Lynn
Old 06-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Master
I just got the pocket Swiss Thoth tarot deck. It's small and I've connected with it pretty much straight away. The journey begins :)

I'm not one for checking all of the cards ~ just shuffle a bit and then mix them all up on the floor.