Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-05-2020, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
Yes Iamit. You have put it correctly. The mind does not allow you to get away from separateness. There is no point in denying manifest world. Because it provides you the sense of separate existence.
All the teachings of wise men therefore urge you (The mind body Apparatus) to look within at the source such that the mind will dissolve and you are left only with the I AM.
My teacher would always say - Forget the teaching. Not to worry about the progress (?) you are making. Simply let go and Just Be.
Namaskar

Old 10-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
REALITY

The sages say that the ultimate Reality is right in front of you. By not being able to perceive it, you are not missing something “Important”, but you are simply missing the “Obvious”.
Yep. The ultimate reality is that all reality is subjective, so looking for an external reality is looking for something that doesn't exist.

Quote:
Genetically are we programmed not to see the Reality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6CQCbk2ro&t=1996s
We are evolved not to see reality.

Quote:
Looking at the record of human existence on this planet, barring a few hundreds in every generation, the rest of the populace did not get the taste of Reality at all. Even among thousands of seekers, very few are able transcend beyond the screen that separates the illusion from the ultimate Reality.
The illusion is that there is an ultimate reality - the word 'ultimate' is the product of the mind that is simply not 'designed' to perceive past what it has been evolved to perceive.

Quote:
Is it necessary to really know how an electronic gadget that we use everyday is designed or to know the source code (program) of a computer App that we use every minute? Even if you find out and know the design or the program, how does that help. A normal user who knows the operations manual would be able to use these Apps as well as a person who has studied and understood the program.

Is not the gadget or the App acts as an interface between the user and its reality?
I wonder how many Spiritual people understand the coding behind this forum? How many will view the source code behind it, how many will look for the coding that generates the source code? How many think about what goes on in their skulls and how that creates their Spirituality?

Quote:
Similarly, this phenomenal universe (which you are part of, but not separate from) acts as an interface between you and the ultimate Reality.

The ultimate Reality is just beneath the interface. How do we overcome our limitations and see it?

Or are we simply missing the “obvious”

Namaskar
It's quite obvious to me that everybody's reality is very different, if it wasn't then there wouldn't be a forum and everybody would know what everybody else knows. Maybe instead of looking for an ultimate reality maybe a better use of our time would be to understand what's happening when we use the word? That way we'd understand the creation of reality.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Master

Dissolving mind

Quote:

All the teachings of wise men therefore urge you (The mind body Apparatus) to look within at the source such that the mind will dissolve and you are left only with the I AM.
My teacher would always say - Forget the teaching. Not to worry about the progress (?) you are making. Simply let go and Just Be.
Namaskar
Hi UA ,

Your vertigo reminded me of my mother who too had that. Please take very good care and get well soon.

The advice to stop MBA(Mind Body Apparatus ) is valuable and precious for many in meditation and realising the bliss of God . There appears many on this forum who are already experiencing this bliss following this practice.

Is there any other message besides this you would like to convey while we are awake and in action (out of meditation in day to day life )
Old 10-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
The brain sees a red flower and it is every color but red, that's the way the brain works.

Emotions, thoughts, feelings, all in our heads, where do we truly touch the world?

We are vibrations of energy, light, and such, scientific minds and sages agree.

Do we have a soul?

Are we significant on a spiritual/empyreal plain of existence?

Bliss and joy can be found in the most awful circumstances, the human spirit is divine.

In ancient cosmologies, the Empyrean Heaven, or simply the Empyrean, was the place in the highest heaven, which was supposed to be occupied by the element of fire. The word derives from the Medieval Latin empyreus, an adaptation of the Ancient Greek empyros, meaning "in or on the fire". Wikipedia
Old 10-05-2020, 09:52 PM
Master
Anyway, the source is not a thing but upholds all things. I am because it is. All things could vanish, it is.

It is, not because I am.

I grow towards its light, the journey is good in its eye or we would simply not be alive.

And when I have emptied myself I take great solace in the eternal lights as you all do.

That love is so divine, within me, I am that.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Yep. The ultimate reality is that all reality is subjective, so looking for an external reality is looking for something that doesn't exist.

We are evolved not to see reality.

The illusion is that there is an ultimate reality - the word 'ultimate' is the product of the mind that is simply not 'designed' to perceive past what it has been evolved to perceive.

I wonder how many Spiritual people understand the coding behind this forum? How many will view the source code behind it, how many will look for the coding that generates the source code? How many think about what goes on in their skulls and how that creates their Spirituality?

It's quite obvious to me that everybody's reality is very different, if it wasn't then there wouldn't be a forum and everybody would know what everybody else knows. Maybe instead of looking for an ultimate reality maybe a better use of our time would be to understand what's happening when we use the word? That way we'd understand the creation of reality.
What your foundation is based upon is important. Your foundation is either based upon subjective beliefs and is nothing but faith, which included believing absolute/ultimate reality is an illusion/does not exist, because you do not see it with your own 2 eyes, and is the same thing as believing the physical universe is an illusion/does not exist or your foundation is based upon seeing, thus knowing absolute/ultimate does exist. Existence is based upon what you see with you own 2 eyes. Subjective beliefs do not really exist/are non-existent, but subjective beliefs/the non-existent are still subject to the law of attraction/synchronicity, this is how and why subjective beliefs, dreams, the non-existent and illusions become reality for people.