Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2018, 03:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame Connection and Chaos

I am a hermit, and I've researched and practiced many things for a long time now. I've looked into the great arcanum before, and heard of twin flames. I never really went into depth on twin flames, and just passed it by until recently my whole world got rocked.
I took the day off of work the Tuesday of the Taurus New Moon, and also when Uranus entered Taurus that same day. I thought it was a significant day, and wanted to focus and plant some seeds. Thru my research i knew it was a game changer and is known for shaking things up. But I never expected or saw what was coming, and it hit my life fast and hard.
Two days after that on that Thursday, I'm sitting in my car on lunch break and I'm thinking really hard about a girl at work named kayla. I don't know what it is about her, because we hardly even talk at work, and not to mention she is my managers girlfriend.. Well as I'm thinking about her, all of a sudden I get a text... Guess who??? It's her... She text and said are you on lunch? I said yeah why? She said come to the smoke she'd for a second... Also she has my number because I am also a tattoo artist... And she has never text me before this.. Well I go to the smoke shed, and we small talk for a second and then she begins telling me she doesn't understand why she feels the way she does about me, and I am amazed because I've felt something about her ever since the first day a saw her.. And I didn't understand this.. Because I've been with the same woman for seven years, and have two sons by her, and yeah we have our problems but I love the woman im with. Anyway, we decide to meet up after work the next day and we go to the park ( a secluded park) and we talk for 2 hours (nothing else) just talk.. Something kept telling me look her close in the eyes. And I did, and all of a sudden like lightening something came over me and I thought (I found you, you are me) and as we walked back to our cars i grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it and it shocked me and her, and I dumb struck.. The next day after work we met up again and we kissed and it was the most intense feeling I've ever felt so far, yes we both wanted to be intimate but it frightened both of us because this is powerful. So we didn't . Twin flames didn't even cross my mind until later that night, and I was like this cant be happening .. This part gets a little personal, but I have to put it out there. She text me and said don't play with myself and think of her, because it is so intense it is like dying. So guess what I did?? And she was correct. I never felt that ever.. It felt like my chest was going to explode. And here comes the chaos..... I am a hermit, and I am a truthful man, so I tell my girlfriend everything and what I believe and ask for her help, hoping she would understand from hearing all the things I talk to her about and the seeing the wild things that has been happening to me, even before this. Well I was wrong, and jealousy over rided everything. We argued and she left me and called my manager and told him everything.. And my twin got mad and told me to never talk to her again... Well now my girlfriend has returned and fully believes all of this and had to have time to coupe and I understand that.. And yes my manager couldnt fire me for that but he did find a way to walk me out the door, and I did get fired.... I still can't stop thinking about her and I still feel that magnet pulling me. And I know my twin is mad, but I also know she can't stop thinking about me. But she doesn't even understand some of this stuff because she hasn't looked into what I have.. This is hard. And my life definitely got shaken up. There is no denying this. And at first I thought the universe played a big joke on me by my managers girlfriend being my twin flame.. I'm open to advice on this situation, but if you try to tell me that this isn't real like I read in another thread just move along, because you don't know everything. And this is just the basics of my recent encounter.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Scorpion
I am a hermit, and I've researched and practiced many things for a long time now. I've looked into the great arcanum before, and heard of twin flames. I never really went into depth on twin flames, and just passed it by until recently my whole world got rocked.
I took the day off of work the Tuesday of the Taurus New Moon, and also when Uranus entered Taurus that same day. I thought it was a significant day, and wanted to focus and plant some seeds. Thru my research i knew it was a game changer and is known for shaking things up. But I never expected or saw what was coming, and it hit my life fast and hard.
Two days after that on that Thursday, I'm sitting in my car on lunch break and I'm thinking really hard about a girl at work named kayla. I don't know what it is about her, because we hardly even talk at work, and not to mention she is my managers girlfriend.. Well as I'm thinking about her, all of a sudden I get a text... Guess who??? It's her... She text and said are you on lunch? I said yeah why? She said come to the smoke she'd for a second... Also she has my number because I am also a tattoo artist... And she has never text me before this.. Well I go to the smoke shed, and we small talk for a second and then she begins telling me she doesn't understand why she feels the way she does about me, and I am amazed because I've felt something about her ever since the first day a saw her.. And I didn't understand this.. Because I've been with the same woman for seven years, and have two sons by her, and yeah we have our problems but I love the woman im with. Anyway, we decide to meet up after work the next day and we go to the park ( a secluded park) and we talk for 2 hours (nothing else) just talk.. Something kept telling me look her close in the eyes. And I did, and all of a sudden like lightening something came over me and I thought (I found you, you are me) and as we walked back to our cars i grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it and it shocked me and her, and I dumb struck.. The next day after work we met up again and we kissed and it was the most intense feeling I've ever felt so far, yes we both wanted to be intimate but it frightened both of us because this is powerful. So we didn't . Twin flames didn't even cross my mind until later that night, and I was like this cant be happening .. This part gets a little personal, but I have to put it out there. She text me and said don't play with myself and think of her, because it is so intense it is like dying. So guess what I did?? And she was correct. I never felt that ever.. It felt like my chest was going to explode. And here comes the chaos..... I am a hermit, and I am a truthful man, so I tell my girlfriend everything and what I believe and ask for her help, hoping she would understand from hearing all the things I talk to her about and the seeing the wild things that has been happening to me, even before this. Well I was wrong, and jealousy over rided everything. We argued and she left me and called my manager and told him everything.. And my twin got mad and told me to never talk to her again... Well now my girlfriend has returned and fully believes all of this and had to have time to coupe and I understand that.. And yes my manager couldnt fire me for that but he did find a way to walk me out the door, and I did get fired.... I still can't stop thinking about her and I still feel that magnet pulling me. And I know my twin is mad, but I also know she can't stop thinking about me. But she doesn't even understand some of this stuff because she hasn't looked into what I have.. This is hard. And my life definitely got shaken up. There is no denying this. And at first I thought the universe played a big joke on me by my managers girlfriend being my twin flame.. I'm open to advice on this situation, but if you try to tell me that this isn't real like I read in another thread just move along, because you don't know everything. And this is just the basics of my recent encounter.

You're in luck, I'm not going to the one to tell you this isn't real.

You probably encountered your twin. Congrats!

Okay the only thing I will say in a negative sense is consider not using her real name ( Kayla), because she would probably appreciate you more if you protected her privacy. You never know who might be lurking this forum.

Do you love her?
Old 21-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Lorelyen

No point in commenting. You say you're open to advice then tell people what advice to steer clear of.

"..... because you don't know everything."

Of course we don't know everything. People try to comment by relating what little they're "told" to their personal experiences or simply, observing others and their experiences. It's always a personal perception.

I can however reckon that dating in the workplace is unwise and when it comes to poaching on a manager's terrain, asking for trouble. Workplace romance is fine until something goes wrong then one or both or you are stigmatised.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 21-06-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Newbie ;)

What I feel is more than love.. Love that I've always known can't describe this feeling
Old 21-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

I said open to advice yes.... And then I did say the words you don't know everything.. Mainly because I just read another thread and saw someone, being mean to someone for no reason and id rather stay away from the negative... And by you saying something about me poaching on a managers terrain.. Last time I read what I typed it said she text me first. And last time I looked no one belonged to no one.. And I could care less about a damn job.... This is bigger than any of that
Old 21-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)

The story goes deeper than all of this

I'm not trying to be mean to anyone, I'm just trying to get my story out there. And losing a job is the least of my worries. As I stated before my girlfriend of seven years is back now and knew this was true from the beginning, it was just hard for her to take and I understand that. I first saw my twin last year in January, and all last year my girlfriend kept having dreams of me and another woman. After I told her everything, she became a detective and sent me a picture of my twin, and said this is her isn't it... I said yes ... And she told me this was the woman in her dreams. Me and my twin also talked in detail trying to figure all of this out and traced some of our experiences back to 2012... That year really kicked me off on a search for truth.. I won't say the exact date for privacy. But my one and only wet dream I have ever had a woman came to me and had sex with me in an intense dream.. And that dream stuck with me. Well that same day my twin was giving birth to a daughter and almost died because her blood pressure dropped so low and the doctors were about to do an emergency c section but miraculously she leveled out and everything was fine..
Old 21-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Scorpion
I am a hermit, and I am a truthful man, so I tell my girlfriend everything and what I believe and ask for her help, hoping she would understand from hearing all the things I talk to her about and the seeing the wild things that has been happening to me, even before this. Well I was wrong, and jealousy over rided everything. We argued and she left me and called my manager and told him everything.. And my twin got mad and told me to never talk to her again... Well now my girlfriend has returned and fully believes all of this and had to have time to coupe and I understand that.. And yes my manager couldnt fire me for that but he did find a way to walk me out the door, and I did get fired.... I still can't stop thinking about her and I still feel that magnet pulling me. And I know my twin is mad, but I also know she can't stop thinking about me. But she doesn't even understand some of this stuff because she hasn't looked into what I have.. This is hard. And my life definitely got shaken up. There is no denying this. And at first I thought the universe played a big joke on me by my managers girlfriend being my twin flame.. I'm open to advice on this situation, but if you try to tell me that this isn't real like I read in another thread just move along, because you don't know everything. And this is just the basics of my recent encounter.

the jealous person did attempt to control the situation and succeeded.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dagmar_
the jealous person did attempt to control the situation and succeeded.

I don't know what control you are talking about or the success, but ok that's cool if that's what you think.