Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Seeker

being reborn

when trying to speak with your passed loved ones. how do we know if they have been reborn again?
Old 27-05-2014, 03:48 AM
primrose

That's a valid question, one I've thought of too, be interesting to hear some views on this.
Old 27-05-2014, 01:25 PM
pathfinder

To reincarnate the spirit has to wait until the passing of the 3rd generation after them. There have been a couple of exceptions to this rule- but generally it applies.
Old 27-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Administrator

This differs from person to person a lot of people stay in the spirit world for years and years before they reincarnate,others take no time at all,my daughter being one that came back quickly i lost a little girl through miscarrage,that i always said should not have happened.i named her before i lost her, i later went on to have my youngest also a girl,when she was three years old she said,i should have ben born before you named me something else,but i had to go home but now i have come back as me.

Namaste
Old 27-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Master

That is an interesting concept. I guesstimated (from life between life memories) around 100 years. But I've read recently it can be as little as a couple years, so this is a confusing subject for me.

I know from my life between life memories, a young man and I became friends and he told me he was frustrated because he needed to get into his next incarnation sooner than he was allowed (he was told he needed to rest). He had to get back in order to help someone.

We talked of it many times. One day I told him I would "sponsor him" in my next life, meaning I would carry him to term and bear him into this world and thus be his mother.

Whether he needed to be here for his wife, or children, I don't know at this point. It could be any one of them or a combination of any of the three. or it might be a future event.
Old 27-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Master

I believe you can still channel their Higher Self which remains on the other plane even if they have reincarnated.
Old 27-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Master

Hadn't thought of that.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Seeker

yes this so confusing but you all make a lot of since. is it true that you can come back to earth in other forms. like aminals
Old 27-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Knower

There is no hard fast rule....it is also tied up, if you will, with karmic law ...Truly a tangled ball of yarn

to put time...numbers... on the alter of infinity....is to limit the limitless.

creation is spontaneous....it happens when it happens....but it can also be ordained .....it seems to be this way....... 2 sides of one coin

Love
acorn
Old 29-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder
To reincarnate the spirit has to wait until the passing of the 3rd generation after them. There have been a couple of exceptions to this rule- but generally it applies.

Just curious, how do you know this?