Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 15-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Newbie ;)

What A Spiritual Awakening REALLY Looks Like

So many of us are going through spiritual awakenings, where we literally feel like our lives are turning upside down and inside out. In a sense, we’re dying to our old lives and being reborn.

We’re becoming the people we were always at our core: powerful, authentic, raw, tender and open-hearted.

But while spiritual awakenings are filled with beauty, grace, and joy, they can also be tremendously difficult to live through.

The truth is, real spiritual awakenings are raw and can have many ecstatic highs and deep lows.

For so many of us, they start with some form of painful event, like a life-threatening disease, a sudden job loss, or the breakup of a relationship. Something happens to us that completely shatters any illusions we had about life being “secure” and “stable”.

For others (such as spiritual teacher Michael Singer), the awakening process starts without suffering or pain. There’s just a sudden “knowing”, like a light bulb that goes off in your head.

But regardless of how they start, authentic spiritual awakenings aren’t all rainbows, glitter, and unicorns. There will be inevitable challenges that must be addressed along the way, so the process moves more smoothly.

In 2013, I had my awakening the “hard” way: through the sudden collapse of my marriage. The months that followed were very painful but by the end of the year, I thought the worst was behind me.

At that moment, I thought life would be joyful and blissful always and that my awakening process had finished.

How naive.

Almost 6 years later, I’m still “awakening”– every single day presenting new opportunities for growth.
And I now believe that to “awaken” means to initiate a process that will unfold for the rest of our lives. There really isn’t an end to a spiritual awakening.

Looking back on my life since 2013, I can say this for sure: it would have been nice to witness and follow someone else’s difficult awakening process.

I had many examples of people who had awakened and their lives looked wonderful from the outside. But I didn’t get the “raw” side of their stories.

Did they suffer?

What were their lows?

How low were their lows?

This would have been so important for me because when I was going through my “dark night of the soul”, there was a part of me that questioned whether I was doing this whole awakening process the “right” way.

That’s why I shot this video for you.

If you’ve awakened but are going through some deep challenges right now, this video will certainly be a lifeline.

In this video, I’ll give you a “behind the scenes” look into my own awakening and share the most challenging moments I’ve lived through in these past years. By opening up about my challenges, I hope to help you in your own awakening process too.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
1. What is a spiritual awakening? I’ll define what an awakening is and why it happens to you.

2. Some common challenges you may face during your awakening. Such as feelings like loneliness, despair, and times where you feel like you’re going insane. I detail a few of the most painful events that happened in my own life.

3. The positive side of an awakening. It isn’t all bad and I’ll also share some of the most beautiful moments that I was blessed with in my own life. Hint: some involved feeling awe and wonder, like a child.
Old 17-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks too much
Old 21-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Awakening

Yea. It most certainly begins the hard way.
Old 23-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

SPIRITUEL

yes of course
Old 24-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)

asaad

oijkjnj ujioo hnnnbkj
Old 26-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Suspended

Hey there, That's a great question, There are actually many ways to What A Spiritual Awakening REALLY Looks Like,
I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways to cureWhat A Spiritual Awakening REALLY Looks Like,
I've tried many diffrent ways to cure this. Here's a link to a video that gives some great tips :https://elnurtech.com/4KAH ,
Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I'm not a robot"
and then you will be redirect to the YouTube video that shows how to cure ....