Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Hania

kundalina, which crystal or crystals would you recommend? I have Iron pyrites (that I use for headaches) and some amethyst, not sure what this is for though? I did have a piece of quartz that was almost like glass but someone stole it,, I am always on the look out for another piece to replace it though. Are there any good places online that anyone knows of?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:26 PM
kundalini

Hi Hania, I am unsure about the benefits of iron pyrites but you should be able to find information on them on the net. Amethsyt is used for work with the Third Eye and I would recommend that you use this but only after you have figured out how to ground yourself properly and at all times. For the root chakra, I recommend the following crystals: black onyx, black tourmaline and red jasper. All of these stones will be of great benefit to you.

The website below you should find to be of great interest:

http://www.hehishelo.co.uk/healing_p.htm

Kundalini.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:36 AM
evelynlee333

great thread here with some really helpful tips
the website is Great too thank you both:)
Old 11-12-2006, 06:44 PM
kundalini

Hi all,

evelynlee333 thank you for your comments.

Hania, I have just been browsing through a crystal book when I came across this description of the benefits of carrying Iron Pyrites as a talisman:

To promote eloquence and combat a tendency to be easily distracted. To help you keep your feet firmly on the ground!

So Hania, I would state that it is for this reason that you have those Iron Pyrites in your possession. I hope this has helped you, Kundalini.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:59 AM
Hania

Thanks again kundalini for your help on this, I appreciate it a lot. It is difficult sometimes to accept the things I see and feel and they have only been causing me problems since my od. I was quite happy in my life before, living with it and just relying on my feelings for things. I don't want to give up (been there and got the T-shirt) I want to move forward with this new understanding of the things that happen around me. I am a born leader (don't want to blow my own trumpet, but I am) and I want my own buisiness again, this time I have a feeling that things are going to work out for the best and I will be able to help others in their life quest. Don't get me wrong, I know I need to sort this phase of things out first and I know it will be hard yet I just know, know what I mean.
I hope the days ahead bring you joy and the nights peacefulness.

Thanks again for your help with this :)
Old 12-12-2006, 03:22 AM
kundalini

That's quite alright Hania. I know exactly what you mean.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread