Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Kioma

Pure Infinte Love

Often on this forum people express their experiences in deep meditation, or even occasionally spontaneously, of seeing or feeling or somehow sensing something that "emanates pure infinite love". I thought it would be interesting to have a thread to discuss these experiences.

The dictionary defines spirit simply as "the animating principle of somethiong". Is the fundamental animating principle of the universe pure infinite love? Or, have you sensed something else? Or, do you think it doesn't have anything to do with anything underlying the universe, but is something else incidental?

Whatever it is you have sensed, and whatever you think it means, here is the place to talk about it.
Old 19-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Master

I would suggest that those who experience that emanation of pure infinite love, whether in meditation or in normal daily life, are actually experiencing a direct connection with the Soul, even if it is only momentary.

It is similar to reports of NDEs where people encounter a shining Being which radiates complete love and acceptance and compassion. They might believe this to be God or Jesus or whatever; the possibility that it might be their own Higher Self seems too much to comprehend.

Such qualities of unconditional love, peace, joy and compassion are all qualities of the Soul, spontaneously arising from within.

Peace.
Old 20-11-2018, 05:03 AM
Master
When going about my day-to-day activities, awareness is focused on my immediate surroundings and what I need to do to optimise my existence without the discomfort that the flesh and mind of a person with multiple chemical sensitivities is constantly heir to.

In this way, my perceptual awareness is limited...confined, as it were to the general prioritising of conscious activity within a stylised spectrum of existence. Thoughts arise and fade, with myself being the ever present "observer", but when I am task oriented within the world, I am not in that blissful frame of mind... suffice to say, I have not attained Sahaja Samadhi yet.

When the mind is "taken out of itself" either by meditation or devotion to the God of my understanding, I experience a very pleasurable sensation which could be "love", but it is more along the lines of a sense of joy, happiness, deep satisfaction, awe, wonderment and humility all rolled into a single feeling...A single experience of my awareness being totally unlimited by contrast.

I often find myself smiling with tears rolling down my cheeks when my heart is touched by it..or I close my eyes and gently sway to a sublime vibration of this consciousness. I don't know if God is the source of this feeling or God IS the feeling, because I can't really go into it on the mental level whatsoever to find that out. All I know, is that when I lose myself in His Grace, being in the presence and direct awareness of Source Energy, I feel it...but then there's the whole "allowing" to be there, when I am not doing something like my weekly grocery shopping (for example).
Old 20-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Often on this forum people express their experiences in deep meditation, or even occasionally spontaneously, of seeing or feeling or somehow sensing something that "emanates pure infinite love". I thought it would be interesting to have a thread to discuss these experiences.

The dictionary defines spirit simply as "the animating principle of somethiong". Is the fundamental animating principle of the universe pure infinite love? Or, have you sensed something else? Or, do you think it doesn't have anything to do with anything underlying the universe, but is something else incidental?

Whatever it is you have sensed, and whatever you think it means, here is the place to talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
When going about my day-to-day activities, awareness is focused on my immediate surroundings and what I need to do to optimise my existence without the discomfort that the flesh and mind of a person with multiple chemical sensitivities is constantly heir to.

In this way, my perceptual awareness is limited...confined, as it were to the general prioritising of conscious activity within a stylised spectrum of existence. Thoughts arise and fade, with myself being the ever present "observer", but when I am task oriented within the world, I am not in that blissful frame of mind... suffice to say, I have not attained Sahaja Samadhi yet.

When the mind is "taken out of itself" either by meditation or devotion to the God of my understanding, I experience a very pleasurable sensation which could be "love", but it is more along the lines of a sense of joy, happiness, deep satisfaction, awe, wonderment and humility all rolled into a single feeling...A single experience of my awareness being totally unlimited by contrast.

I often find myself smiling with tears rolling down my cheeks when my heart is touched by it..or I close my eyes and gently sway to a sublime vibration of this consciousness. I don't know if God is the source of this feeling or God IS the feeling, because I can't really go into it on the mental level whatsoever to find that out. All I know, is that when I lose myself in His Grace, being in the presence and direct awareness of Source Energy, I feel it...but then there's the whole "allowing" to be there, when I am not doing something like my weekly grocery shopping (for example).

Please check this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbcsRxDQvM

You are ABSOLUTELY gonna LOVE it!

Last edited by captainamerica : 20-11-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Please check this :

Yes, I "love" it.

I have only watched it half way through and will watch the other half later...before I got sidetracked with this, I was re listening to Raja Choudhury discuss the Personification of Consciousness whilst I was busy colouring in Tibetan Mandalas with glitter gel pens.

From what I have seen of the video so far, I totally agree that Spiritual Love is totally different from love between two people...and anything we are conditioned to believe that love IS!
That's why the word "Bliss" is used instead...but unless experienced, nobody can really say what Bliss is either...

Suffice to say, I don't even think that human attributes CAN be ascribed to God...or maybe they can, but He knows that He is only "acting" like a God acting as a human being... playing with Himself AS God in human form on the human level and what we experience as Love, is Love simply expressing itself through the whole heart-surrender of itself into itself.

....or something like that.
Old 20-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Master
The spiritual energy is this energy that binds this (uni)verse and all other verses together. A soul can used this energy to create a structure through which it can experience physicality.

Which path this energy structure chooses is not always the souls choosing.
Spiritual energy comes from infinite love, as you call it, yet once this energy enters the physical realms, it serves the light as well as the dark.
Only if we understand them to be equal, can we grasp or start to understand creation, and it's purpose.
Old 20-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Color

Oh my...too much to write about. Full moments to hours many times...always unexpected.
Things felt, things revealed, stretching what I ever thought the human heart was capable of...
Love that feels like burning pain, compassion that is unquenchable.
Wisdom and knowledge poured into my mind, revelations of our existence;
All in preparation to be shown the tsunami of Divine Insights... the Sacred Heart and Mind of this Being, the All That Is.
Oh, sure...easy to write about!!!

Maybe Unseeking Seeker could help me out with more poetry in the Poetry section?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Please check this :

In all honesty I don't really like to look to videos because a video cannot join in the discussion or consider different ideas. Also, one can find someone to say anything on YouTube. So at first I was very resistant to watching the video, but out of curiosity I googled Leo and found he is a rather controversial figure. Some claim he is a charlatan and con man, while others claim he is a guru and modern day saint. After reading that I was even more curious.

So I watched the video. He has some very interesting ideas.
It's true Leo speaks with great artfulness and conviction, and great conviction can be very comforting and even seductive, but again a video is not a participant, and artfulness does not equate to truth.

Actually, I started this topic to hear from you. What has been your experience, and what meaning do you draw from it?

Thanks for the video though, it was interesting. Actually, if there are some points from the video that resonated with you and that you want to discuss, I am very open to that. In that way the video could be a participant.
Old 21-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I would suggest that those who experience that emanation of pure infinite love, whether in meditation or in normal daily life, are actually experiencing a direct connection with the Soul, even if it is only momentary.

It is similar to reports of NDEs where people encounter a shining Being which radiates complete love and acceptance and compassion. They might believe this to be God or Jesus or whatever; the possibility that it might be their own Higher Self seems too much to comprehend.

Such qualities of unconditional love, peace, joy and compassion are all qualities of the Soul, spontaneously arising from within.

Peace.
Hello iamthat,

What is it that leads you to believe those experiences are actually 'a direct connection to the soul'?
Old 21-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Wow - thank you for sharing your experience! It sounds very blissful to me, and I think bliss is SO close to love! I feel you must be very close to God - perhaps even closer than you think.